Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ą‡ Cąρϯυяє∂‡ ɧєαяȶ ღ (1X1) FULL! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm
Ą Cąρϯυяє∂ ɧєαяȶ ღ

User Image
Cover ~*~ Story ~*~ Rules ~*~ Skeleton ~*~ Start

Ą Cąρϯυяє∂ ɧєαяȶ ღ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm
Ą Cąρϯυяє∂ ɧєαяȶ ღ

Cover ~*~ Story ~*~ Rules ~*~ Skeleton ~*~ Start

User Image There was prince. Unlike his father, he was kind and caring. He was a perfect child, but the only thing his father didn’t like was how he treated the servants. He treated them kindly and with respect. Though there was a particular maid he took interest in. She had actually saved his life once. When he went riding, his horse had gotten spooked by a panther, so he had fallen into the water unable to get air. He had almost drowned until he heard water splashing. The next second found himself in the water still, but was floating. When he opened his eyes, he saw a girl looking down to him. Wondering if this was a dream, he had slowly brought his hand to her cheek. This was no dream. Soon her voice filled his ears and he smiled.

The Prince took her to the castle in which he lived. She was almost killed by the guards, but apparently she knew how to defend herself despite her appearance. He explained to his parents that he saved his and his horse’s life. So, they handed her over to the servant’s quarters. It was the only way for them to have her stay with him plus him being happy.

The prince kept in close touch with this girl. He had created a very soft side for her. He didn’t have any friends except for his friend that is also a servant and eighteen. Though he wasn’t allowed to play with her if his parents were around and if this, head maid too. The prince finally turned to his studies and what not when she finally became his personal maid. He was being taught by her about everything. Nature, the balance of nature. Slowly, there was something connecting them…

There was a chance for the two, but the royals tore it apart, but there’s a possibility for the two’s friendship still, and maybe… it could turn into love...

Everyone says love is a gift. Even if they’re not the right one, it’s a special thing. Fragile, and strong, but at the same time easily broken. So if there’s true love… Why isn’t it easy to obtain?

Ą Cąρϯυяє∂ ɧєαяȶ ღ

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
▓Rules▓

Unforunately we gotta have them. DX

No cybering

Please don't do it! Its nasty the mods don't like it and thus we shouldn't as well. Just skip to the next day to show you are ready to start clean once more.

No one-liners

I'm not saying I want a literate or semi literate people. All I'm saying is I would not like to see one-liners since it shows lack of creativity and I really despise them even when I do them! I know no one is perfect so if you absolutely can't think of anything to say then you can.

Leavings

If you are going to be out of town or not near a computer for the rp. Please tell me in occ or in a pm. I really dislike it when no one tells me when they are out of town. Then how are the people suppose to know if they are going to be away.

Posting/Activity

Please post often. I really like to keep the rp going to see how the characters will do. If the activity goes down it makes me sad knowing its going to die soon. I like to keep it until it dies. XD

Sending or Reserving

When sending or reserving please label the title of the pm of the character you want I won't accept it if you don't follow these rules.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

S k e l e t o n

User Image
[size=18][align=left][u][color=white]-----------[/color] [b][color=youchoose]FIRST[/color] [color=youchoose]MIDDLE[/color] [color=youchoose]LAST NAME[/u][/align][/color][/size]

[align=center]anime appяєncє [/align]
[align=center][size=9]YOUR USERNAME![/size][/align]

[color=Silver]I ' v e B e e n A r o u n d F o r . . .[/color] [color=youchoose][i]YOUR CHARACTER'S AGE![/i][/color] [color=crimson]years[/color]
[color=]I ’ m O b v i o u s l y . . .[/color] [color=youchoose][i]YOUR CHARACTER'S GENDER![/i][/color][/size] [/align]

[size=14][color=darkblue]E v e r y o n e H a s T h e i r O w n S t o r y[/color]
[color=youchoose][i]Bio [/i][/color][/size]

[size=14][color=gray] M ø r є ø r L є s s ι ‘ m[/color]
[color=youchoose][b]pєrṡønaliтy [/b][/color][/size]

[color=darkblue] [size=14]T h e r e A r e T h i n g s[/size][/color]
[color=youchoose!][b]Likєṡ dislikєṡ [/b][/color]
[color=black][size=14] α в ι ℓ ι т ε ร[/size][/color]
[color=youchoose][b](type here)[/b][/color][/size][/align] [color=black][size=14] S o n g ♫ [/size][/color]
[color=youchoose][b](type here)[/b][/color][/size][/align]

User Image

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm
♀ ϛ ђ α я α ς т є я ♂

User Image

Maid || Taken ||
Kwaiichibizzy

Prince|| Taken ||

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

----------- Leonardo Ace Cobalt

User Image

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

I ' v e B e e n A r o u n d F o r . . . Eighteen years
I ’ m O b v i o u s l y . . . A Manly Man

E v e r y o n e H a s T h e i r O w n S t o r y
I grew up with everything I needed. For me nothing was out for reach. Though when I was around eleven, I noticed how those who were maids or servants were treated. It bothered me. I was always so kind to them, but the other royals treated them very differently. As if they were ants on the ground. Seven years later, there was an accident sending me into the waters of the river I was riding next to on my horse. Something had spooked him, but I wasn’t able to come to the surface for air as planned, I was being slowly pulled down and with the current. I was on the verg of drowning, when someone I think came in to save me. I was correct. A girl had saved my life. I found this out when I opened my eyes.

At first, I thought it was an angel and I was dead, but when I touched her cheek, I began to hear the sound of nature and saw the dark sky. I heard her and smiled. I felt like I had a debt to pay, so I brought her to the castle, but the guards unknowing of what happened had attacked her, though she had defended herself. I never thought she was capable of that because of her skinny figure. She looked weak, but then again looks are deceiving. I felt bad that she was becoming a maid. I didn’t mean for that to happen. Though what surprised me was that she accepted. Soon requesting her to be my personal maid, she had finally became it. I wondered countless times what she was like, now I could do just that…

M ø r є ø r L є s s ι ‘ m
Quiet, understanding, kind, day-dreamer, independent, fun-loving, caring, energetic

T h e r e A r e T h i n g s
-----Likєṡ
-Wolves
-nature
-food
-draw
-sing(surprisingly)
-read
-animals
-----dislikєṡ
-mean people
-annyoing people
-not having food
-Cats
-fish(dead and eatable)

α в ι ℓ ι т ε ร
Swordsman, control of water, Run for miles on end,
S o n g ♫
Giants-The Ready Set

----------- Isabelle Melodia Laputina

User Image

Kwaiichibizzy

I ' v e B e e n A r o u n d F o r . . . Eighteen years
I ’ m O b v i o u s l y . . . A Female

E v e r y o n e H a s T h e i r O w n S t o r y
I was born in the forests of Galian. Surrounded by nature and beautiful scenery. I was taught many lessons by my mother. Reading, cooking, and most of all music. But one day, that all changed. Robbers attacked taking our prized possessions. Then killing my parents, I escaped, and was taken in somewhere near the castle. I spend my days working for my new family, to thank them.

M ø r є ø r L є s s ι ‘ m
Im quite shy. Im delicate, like a feather, sensitive and I take everything to heart. I try to stay positive and upbeat for my loved ones and Im willing to risk my life for the ones who are important. Im quite sweet and caring, I also am very motherly.

T h e r e A r e T h i n g s
I love music, singing, nature and children. But I loathe fighting, evil, and myself at times.
α в ι ℓ ι т ε ร
I have the voice of an Angel, sweeter then any mermaiden's.
S o n g ♫
Sanctuary - Kingdom Hearts II  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:37 pm
||Bump||  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:32 pm
------------LeonardoAceCobalt

User Image
Leonardo was walking to the garden. He found it calming there. He had gotten into a fight with his father again. They never got along very well anyway. He was thinking very hard wondering how he could keep away from his father for this evening. They were having a Ball... mainly for the purpose of showing off what they have. So the maids and servants were busy. He found himself stumbling into the ball room where he found Isabelle. A grin formed on his face slowly walking up behind her. She was holding some papers, looking around. Leon covered her eyes with his hands.
"Guess who?" He chuckled not letting her see still

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

Making preparations for tonight's event she was busy, busy. Looking at the guest list she saw many nobles and princesses and occasional princes. Suddenly it was dark. But then she heard that voice she loved so much. "Let me think....Leo!" She said giggling. Her best friend in the world, who indeed was a prince, but treated her like a real person. Turning to see him she smiled sweetly. "Preparations are finished. Now the other maids must make the food." She said with a small check in the air. Her Brown hair bounced a bit as she stepped forward. "Are you okay?" She asked softly concerned. She knew him and his father wernt very close....so she always tried her best to make him happy.  

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:10 pm

User Image
Leonardo smiled, and let go when she began to talk. He dind't really care about the preporations, but acted like he did so he didn't make Belle feel like she was wasting her time.
"Well thats good." He said, then went to a straight face when she asked him what was wrong.
He sighed and rubbed his neck with hios left hand.
"Father and I had another fight again. Though this was about something very different then anything else. He said that I needed to find someone else besides you and Stephen(His other servant friend) to hang out with. Just can't stop wanting I guess." Leon sighed the glance from the wall back to Belle.
She was the only one who called him Leo. He was just now realizing this to.
"OH! I was going to the garden. Want to come?" He asked her once again smiling. He always had a smile on his face. If not, what ever expression it was, would be gone in a few seconds.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image
She smiled and nodded. "Okay, is Stephan coming?" She asked with a cocked head. Stepping into the garden she smiled, her favorite part of the castle. Then a thought popped into her head. "Did you know....That I like to sing. I just dont do it in front of people because....Im scared." She said blushing as she smelled a rose. She would sing in front of Leo of course, but he might think she sounded bad. But in fact, she sounded beautiful. Looking back at him she smiled his favorite smile.  

CrystalGemIz

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:38 pm

User Image
Leonardo shook his head and followed her. "Not today." Leon said now looking into the garden. He followed her and listened to her speak. In fact he didn't know that she sang, and wanted to here her. "Do I get a request?" Leon asked with a chuckle as he leaned against the brick encasing of the flowers. He smiled softly at her as she went to roses..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

She winked at him and smiled. "Of course the Prince does." She said with a small curtsy then stood back up to catch him gazing at her. Walking over to him she cocked her head, making her hair lean to one side. "What would you like to hear?" She asked. Her mother taught her, a way to make herself sound beautiful, everyone around her was enchanted by her voice....it was amazing.  

CrystalGemIz

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:54 pm

User Image
Leonardo had walked up to her with a sweeter smile this time.
"I hope that curtsy was just because." He said with a little anger in his voice, but then he laughed. "Just kidding!" Leon said now thinking.
"I don't have a request so.... You pick!" Leon said excitedly.

||Me last post for the night... Sorry. Bye||  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 am
||Bump||  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CrystalGemIz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
She laughed. "As you wish..." She thought for a moment, then smiled. "Okay, Im going to sing my favorite song! Try to bear my voice." She took a breath. Then began to sing. Sanctuary, a beautiful song that complimented her voice. As she sang it was almost as if nature sang with her. She was a maid with the voice of the angel. Once she finished she smiled and blushed. "H-H-How was that?" She asked nervously.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff