Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm
As simple as the title says. The streets are lined with miscellaneous shops and buildings. On top of most of the shops are apartments. You can find just about any kind of shop here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:34 pm
"Aki?" he said in a low voice "Are we still engaged?" He spoke with compassion and love. He wanted to marry her and with the condition he was in now he wanted to marry her any moment. He felt like he was losing her as his life was fading. With every once of effort he made himself stay calm for her answer.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:39 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

"I... I still have the ring don't I?" She held up her hand to display his mother's ring. Aki's voice was shaking and her heart pounded. She could feel tears start to well up. But these were tears of joy. Aki wiped her eyes with the back of her hands then suddenly hugged Vrail. "Of course we are." She never knew how much time they had together and didn't want anything to happen that would make the ring to become just a memory.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo walked through the streets watching the flowers as they began to speak to him. "You there," he said pointing towards Vrail "my friends tell me your hurt." He said as he began to come closer with a smile on his face.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Vrail sighed with relief, he had thought she had fallen for someone else. He reached around her and hugged her waist like he always loved to do. He couldn't help but smile as he whispered "Shouldn't we be getting married by now?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

The plant like man roamed the streets until he saw a group of Shinobi he saw at the ramen stand not to long ago. Out of the crowd he stood out, he was the only venus fly trap like creature lurking around. He had on a black robe with stripes on the side of his sleeve that resembled the color white and blue. The people passed by him giving him a weird look as they ran down the streets. "Mommy look at the plant man," a little boy said as his mother grabbed him by the arm and ran down the street. Tobi was so neglected being back in this crap village he called home, he lost ties for a reason. Tobi walked passed all the people, he was towering over them as he came to a stop and saw what seemed to be 3 people of Kusa or Shinobi of Kusa. "Chiru is your name," he said pointing at the girl with his white arm and pointed to to Vrail with his black arm, "Your Vrail," he said as he had no facial expression

The Past is the Past, The present is what is unfolding before your very eyes

ουgе of Kusa | Oragami No Dara | Kumo Clan

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki giggled at Vrail but before she could respond two strangers came out of seemingly no where and adressed the couple. She eyed the venus fly trap man wearily. Why did he seem familiar? It would be impossible to forget someone with his appearance. And then there was the other man that had appeared and pointed at Vrail. His 'friends' had told him? What kind of creepy introduction was that. Aki looked back to Tobi, "Y-yes?" Could these two have even worser timing?

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:06 pm
(I'm a c**k block XP)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Tetsuo stared at the plant like man It wasn't hard to belive as he spoke to plants all the time. Ignoring the man he began to walk closer to Vrail "the nature tells me what it sees; she tells me you're hurt."

Havok-Trance

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 pm
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Tobi looked at her still with no facial expression, "Yes you seem familiar, did you know my father Daron Ookami, that scum bag and your boyfriend or husband my cousin knew him, I am hungry but oh well, I am Andrew but my code name is Tobi, I am a rouge of Kusa" he said as he eyed both of them. he glared at the person said his friends were talking to him, what the hell was he talking about, the black side of him began to speak "Friends, since when the hell can plants talk to you," he said as the black side of him was not the nice side only the white side. Tobi went rouge after it seemed his father was dead but it seemed his chakra seemed to be in the village but hidden from someone.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:08 pm
Vrail's chakra flared up out of rage. He looked at the man calmly "What do you want?!" he said through his clinched teeth. He didn't like the look of the person or the smell of him. He smoothly reached for his swords that were well hidden in his shirt.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Tetsuo turned to see Andrew before sighing "I'm like you, photosynthetic." He said as he backed up towards Vrail while looking at Andrew.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm
✿❁❀CHIRU AKI
-------------------チル 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki jumped a little as Vrail's chakra flared up and his body tensed. She placed a hand on his chest and mentally pleaded that he would relax. She gave him a calm flat line stare then looked back to the two. First she addressed Tobi, "No way you could be Andrew. You were just a kid when we met not too long ago." he claimed to be a rouge of Kusa. We has daft in the head, "If you are truly a rouge as you claim to be then I suggest you leave the village immediately." Then she looked to the other man who, odd as it is, was creeping her out more than Andrew, or Tobi, or whoever he was now. "Vrail," Aki whispered, "Just listen to this guy, alright?" She was referring to Tetsuo, even though he was creeping her out there was something genuine about him.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 pm
〪〫Tobi〭〬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Andrew facial expression turned into a evil one, as he looked at Vrail, below Vrail there were vines already on his leg and what seemed to be tying him to the ground, he wanted no violence with Vrail. "Vrail, tell me do you remember a man called Teddy, he was here quiet some years ago," he said as he moved forwarded a little. "Photo-, whatever man, your like me and are we related creep," the black side said as his black hand went up and pointed to the flours and watched as they seemed to grow a little bit taller. Andrew looked at Chiru and his evil expression changed to a huge grin, "I have changed after many thing I can not inform you of, I am here to visit and do no harm, you would see me attacking you and killing you were you stand if I was evil like the black side of me," he said as he was looking at the plants still.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 pm
As Vrail started to calm down to Aki's touch he pulled his hand away from his katanas and placed them back around her waist. He would like to kill the plant thing... just to feel death in his hands again. The thought made him excited, as his heart raced and his mind was on killing. He had turn dark. He didn't even care about the nerd, for he did not seem like a challenging fight.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Tetsuo got next to Vrail and sighed "What's wrong? I'm no medic but I'm a plant and medicine expert."

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces