Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:44 pm
Battle is at the gates

Akira
Shruikan
Noa
Eris
Jwalker  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 pm
The two VISABLE Cloaked Anbu Commanders turned the the group behind them, while the third Anbu was still hidden somewhere.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm
The mysterious figure shook his head, lightning crackling around him as he let his arms hand at his side. Beneath the long sleeves, a bone short extended from his arm, sliding down into his hand. He already knew where the others were, thanks to the neo byakugan. Even if he was hiding underground. "Well.....take your pick. Or we'll do it at random and go after whoever. That sounds like more fun" He said to Susumu, a tone of voice appeared excited and thirsty for a fight.

((I still didn't understand your post. turned the the group? Well any ways I am not attacking this post lol, waiting for all to post before that)))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 pm
[[the invisiblity bends the light around me hiding me from sight for several minutes. So, I don't think Neo can see me. I need so clarification on this Summonings' technique.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 pm
((um, your chakra isn't hidden i think. And what summoning Sankai's blue mist? Its in the summoning forum. It can freeze even amaterasu))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm
[[NO, Niomi. My panther Summonings. She is the reason why I am invisible right now. And I read that already. Thats how I delfected your icey wind.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm
(Umm WTF? I'm here to cause havock too, Shouldn't I be in here)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 pm
[[Hell NO. You should be an anlly helpping. WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU PEOPLE!! Ima go crazy and find Oni and bring him back to life to help out his once great village.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:27 pm
(You don't understand lol, these are evil opposites. I'm going to just kill academy students either way lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm
((lol oh god. Hector and susumu and raiden vs akira, jwalker and noa....pretty much the rest of leaf as well XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 pm
(So either you try to stop me, or I murder some AC and GEnin)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 pm
((lol, dude me n eris are here for the same reason. Killin spree!!!!!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 pm
(I came here for said reason with Eris, but everyone rushed into OOC without even talking to her)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm
((........dang...... i wish you'd trade with me, oni hasnt posted since hanzo left him to try and stall me))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 am
Noa Hayato

Noa watched everything going on. She became more scared every second, since so much people seemed to want to attack her village. She grew angry as well. They just had rebuilt everything.
'' How did we get into such a huge fight'', she wondered out loud. She choose a position behind Auron and Akira's clones. She knew she was basically useless at offensive attacks, she had none.

(( Sorry guys, but I won't be back untill tomorrow, about 2pm your time I guess. And hector, there are no academy students, I am the teacher))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff