Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Shinigami Academy: Shinōreijutsuin - Spiritual Arts Academy
Shinigami Tea House Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leenaro1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:42 am
Welcome to the Academy Tea shop! Where shinigami's and students alike, gather for rejuvenating Tea's, Pastries and deserts!

heart heart heart heart

User Image

Leenaro1, tea house boss

Academy Tea House Is now hiring! looking for a hard working, and someone capable to look after this shop! Please contact Kasumi Hayabusa in her office in applying for this job! Ja ne!

Ohayo! Welcome to the Shinigami Tea house!

Feel free to make your selves comfortable and i will be with you as soon as possible!

Arigato! -Bows in respect-

Menu

-White Tea
-Green Tea
-Black Tea
-Oolong Tea
-Brewing Tea
-Chai Tea

Sencha Tea [captains special]

Deserts

•Andoughnut

•Anko (sweet azuki beans)

•Anman (steamed cake)

•Anmitsu (kanten jello and sweet azuki beans)

•Anpan (anko filling bread)

•Azuki Shiratama (dumplings and sweet azuki beans)

•Birthday Cake (decoration cake)

•Christmas cake

•Daigakuimo (sugared sweet potato)

•Daifuku

•Dorayaki cake

•Green Tea Ice Cream

•Kasutera Cake

•Kushi-dango (dumpling)

•Manju (steamed cake)

•Ohagi (sweet rice cake)

•Purin (pudding)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 am
Hikari entered the Tea house. It was her first time in there. She looked around curiously looking for Kasumi or anyone else to have a conversation with. Hikari looked at everything in the tea house with great interest. It was all set up very nicely and looked very comfortable. She looked around to find a seat that she liked while she waited for Kasumi. 'hm.. let's see if I can find one near a window or something.' She chose a table at the far right corner next to the window and sat down, waiting for Kasumi to come.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

leenaro1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 am
Lee noticed a new costumer, she was happy to get more and more new people at her tea house. She flipped her pen behind her ear and picked up her notebook and began walking over to the shinigami.

"Welcome To the academy tea house Maám. IS their anything in particular i can get you or are you waiting yet?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 pm
Kasumi walked into the tea shop, her clothes were fresh and clean. She was glad to see Hikari sitting at one of her favorite spots at the window. As she came closer she could hear one of the servers already talking to the captain.

"Lee, This is Captain Hikari, She is a guest of mine today. Perhaps you can bring out the captains special, If that is okay with you Hikari san?"

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 pm
Arthuria walked in, her captain's haori was off and was just in her standard clothing and her blond hair was down to her shoulders not putting it up for an informal meeting. "Lee, make that two captain specials please?" she asked walking over to Captain Kasumi's table. "Hey Kasumi-sama, Hikari-san. How's it going?" she asked pulling out a chair and seating herself down. "Quite the lovely day no?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:44 pm
A small ring resonating from a bell upon the door could be heard as a figure slid the door open. This figure was none other than Memnoch deLioncourt, Captain of Squad 11. As he eentered he saw the other shinigami and smiled.

"Good day to you all. I trust I am welcome here?" His voice was filled with a cheerfullness that almost seemed to reach out towards everyone. "How is everyone today?" He sat down near an open spot in the back corner of the shop, evading the sun's rays, he took off his Captain's Haori, and grinned like a child.

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

leenaro1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 pm
Lee gasped. She was not excpecting so many Captains at once this morning. She would have to get started on the baking.
"Ano...Yes Arthuria Sama! I will be right out with your tea and deserts as soon as possible!" Lee began an uncontrolable laugh, her nerves getting to her. She spun around really fast and went to the back room.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:25 pm
Kasumi laughed quietly, she could feel the servers nerves ten fold. "well i beleive we just gave lee chan a mild stroke, and ofcourse your welcome here! Other then that i am happy to have you all here this day. And yes it is a nice day, though i did lose my tea set this morning....but besides that how are you two?"Kasumi grinned and chuckled lightly. She had a bad habit of misplacing her items.  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 pm
Memnoch chuckled happily, maybe he'd find friends within the seireitei's Captain's after all, he had heard stories about over confident captains, as capabale as they might be they had agrivated him without ever even meeting him. These peopel seemed different though. "So how did you come to lose this tea set?" he asked happily. He knew instantly from her first response that he'd become her friend, yet she seemed oddly familiar.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm
Arthuria chuckled as she stretched her arms upwards. "The Tea set I gave you Kasumi? You know how long I saved to get that?" she asked mildly irritated. She laughed anyway and wiped a tear from her eye. "Eh, I'm alright. Just more paper work to deal with, you know?"  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:14 pm
Kasumi grinned, she was wondering the same thing actually. "Eh? Well lets see....eheheh.....I was in my garden I was having some tea and then i turned around for a few minutes and they were gone! Forgive me arthur! I will find the set i promise you!"Kasumi laughed nervously, she new better then anyone when she lost somthing it took at least a few years before she would find it again.

'Why do i feel so relaxed around these people...hmmm.'

"Ah yes. I have not even started on my own work. I really am in need of an leiutenant.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 pm
"Aye? Aren't there any suitable Lieutenants out there for you? I mean I have a former Espada for mine, you of all people should be able to find a Lieutenant." she answered as she waved her right hand back and forth. "Why in bleedin 'elll did they create paper work in the first place?" she asked at the thought of having to do more paper work later on.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:47 am
Hikari noticed a girl coming towards her. She assumed it was the owner of the tea house. She smiled at Lee as she came and stood near Hikari. " ah.. yes I am waiting for.." Her reply to Lee was cut short as she saw Kasumi already heading towards them. She smiled as Kasumi came and sat at the table.
Kasumi introduced her to the girl and asked her about the captain's special but before she could answer Kasumi, Arthuria joined them at the table. She wasn't wearing her captains haori and her hair were not tied up. Hikai smiled, this was good. She was meeting new people already. " yes it is." She replied.

She gave out a small giggle when she saw Lee getting flustered. She guessed it wasn't very usual that so many captains came to the tea house together.

She quietly listened to the conversation between the three captains. It was a weird habit of hers, She tended to be quiet when there were a lot of people in a conversation. She listened as Kasumi and Arthuria mentioned the amount of paper work piling up.
'so I'm not the only one.. That's a relief.' She thought, a small smile on her face.

"I don't have a lieutenant either. You are right Kasumi sama it would be easier if we had a helping hand."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 am
"Hai hai! It would really help, but i dont mind doing the work. It calms me. And I am very picky when it comes to getting help, i refuse to have a bumbling idiot in my office." Kasumi laughed. Every applicatiom she had recieved was thrown away later on. Plus deep down she knew she rather work alone.

"I think we should find the person who made paper work...and destroy them. Anywho... I am still your captain comander and i am still waiting on your monthly reports." Kasumi grinned. She could feel the small bit of fear in each of the captains.

'Power is fun'

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Shinigami Academy: Shinōreijutsuin - Spiritual Arts Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash