Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Maid and the Master [Open/Needs a master] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm
STORY

A beautiful girl born into poverty, had no other choice but to become a maid taking any job she could just to make it. Until one day she meets a man, her new master. He takes a strange liking to her, using her for things most maids would not allow to happen. But, she's desperate. What happens when she starts to fall for him?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm
Rules & Skeleton

Be semi literate - at least three lines, no text talk
when speaking ooc use (()) [[]] {{}}
Be nice don't swear a lot
Be a master which means be abusive and do as you please to and with the maid.
Post your profile up when this opens.

Skeleton:
Name:
appearance:
Personality:
Controlled by:  

oOMyMelodyOo

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:46 pm
Profiles

Name: Sharlata Leio
appearance: User Image
Dislikes: Being hit, crying, blood, meat
Personality: Very kind, tries to disobey but always ends up being submissive. Always kind even if insulted.
Controlled by: oOMyMelodyOo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm
[open]  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:59 pm
Name: Luis Arnois
appearance:User Image
Dislikes: Disobedience, spiders, and wasps.
Personality: Very serious at times, only when necessary however. He flirts alot, very abusive and lustful. Greedy and not very trustworthy.
Controlled by: Disciple_Fan27  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 pm
Wearing a short white dress and black flat shoes Sharlata walked slowly up the steps, holdign a suitcase and a purse. She steadily made her way to the door and rung the bell. Her eyes full of joy at finally finding a job.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Luis heard the knock at the door and sighed, realizing it could be another person trying to sell him something, or his newly hired maid. He then yelled out to the door,"I'm coming...hang on a second..." He said as he made his way over to the door and started to unlock the set number of locks. As soon as all five locks had been unlocked, he opened the door and saw a beautiful young female at his doorstep. Apparently his second guess was correct. It was his lucky day. He smiled and then said to the female,"Ah, I see my prize has come. Such a beautiful young female has come to my doorstep. You must be the new maid that I have hired, right?" He asked her, to make sure of what she was here for.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm
Sharlata nodded kindly at Luis her pale skin lit up as she opened her eyes to reveal large ocean blue eyes. She smiled kindly at Luis and stood quietly for a moment. "Yes, I am you new maid. My name is Sharlata it is a pleasure to meet you sir, may I ask your name?" She was much shorter then him she was very young but she needed all the money she could get. "I am glad to be working for a gentlemen such as yourself." Her eyelashes batted as she looked down at her feet.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 pm
Luis smiled and could see the skin of her lite up instantly as she looked to him. Her eyes were very beautiful in his eyes as well, like the ocean waters, out on a warm beach. He loved that kind of feel."Ah, very good, very good. It is a pleasure to meet you miss Sharlata." He said to her and took her hand, pecking it gently and looked back up to her."You may call me Luis." He said to her and straightened back up."And I am very glad to welcome you to my estate." He said to her and let her go inside his home, which was rather small in a sense, but it was only built to accommodate him and this new maid of his.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:57 pm
She blushed as he lightly kissed her hand. "Very well, Luis. I am glad that I am welcome here." Sharlata came inside and set down her luggage. "It's very clean, and cozy, it's so perfect." She smiled at him and bowed. "I am very glad to be here, thank you so much sir....uh I mean Luis." Standing up straight she looked at him, he was handsome. The two big eyes upon her face continuously traveled to the floor. She hated eye contact.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 pm
Luis smiled as she walked in and he slowly closed the door afterwords. He walked in and watched as she looked around his house, setting her bags down as well."I'm glad you feel comfortable with your surroundings." He said to her softly as he looked around as well. The house interior was decorated with black, blue and white all over. The furniture was white, with black posts and arm rests, and had blue pillows. The tables and chairs were black, but with white cushions, and blue pillows again. Other furniture was decorated random colors of those. He then looked to Sharlata as she bowed and replied,"Your welcome Sharlata. I have a room for you down the hall. Just follow me..." He said to her softly and started toward the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 pm
Sharlata nodded and followed him down the hall. "I really didn't expect you to be this kind towards me." Her cheeks went rosy, she was too shy and felt like he was doing too much. Her blue hair bobbed as she followed behind him. She examined her surroundings and felt oddly comfortable she looked to Luis and sighed quietly. Feeling relieved.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 pm
Luis smirked at her comment, obviously pointing out that she didn't realize he was only acting this kind to her, flirting with her and toying with her. He was going to make her regret coming here."Well, most masters aren't......I'm different." He said to her softly and continued to lead her down the hallway, until he reached a door, third one from the last. He opened it up for Sharlata to walk in and held it open as well."This is your room, across from mine, in case you or I needed something..." He said to her softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 pm
Sharlata looked inside and smiled. "You are very generous, I'll work extra hard sir, anything to please you." She bowed and then stood up straight smiling. Her face a rosy pink and butterflies swirled in her stomach from being so nervous and flattered. "I assure you I shall try my best, do you have any rules which must be followed?" Sharlata's wide innocent eyes blinked at him and she looked at her feet. "That is, if you don't mind me asking?"  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:39 am
Luis smiled and whispered softly to himself,"You won't think that for very long...." He then replied to her first statement."I'm glad to hear that you will...." He said to her softly and smirked slightly, seeing her slightly blushing and her nervous. When she asked him about the rules, he really just had one."All you have to do is listen to every word I say, and you must to do it by the minute. No exceptions...." He told her, not able to wait any long to reveal the side that she wouldn't like at all.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff