Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writers' Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for gaians who love to write anme, manga, or anything else!!! 

Reply Poetry
Deadly Darkness Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shy Risktaker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:29 pm
What do you do when love is gone
and memories go on and on?
Try as you might - the flame won't re-light,
The candle's burned down
It's dark tonight.

How do you tell if there's anything left?
Words get spoken, but hearts are deaf,
And though you try to make it right -
The sun goes down and gone's the light -
When the flame goes out
It's dark, tonight.

What can you say when it's all been said?
The pages are worn, for this book has been read.
Will you give up without a fight?
For time has come to dim the light...
As darkness fell -
Love died...Tonight  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm
very good love it. what it this message saying about? is about a guy or someone you once love that he left you behind is that what your poetry meant? which it very talented and good.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Shy Risktaker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 am
Well, the poem is really about how you're with someone who (in your heart) you love very dearly and deeply. Yet, your partner, whom every they may be, doesn't exactly feel the same way. You spill your heart to them on how you feel but they just don't listen which in return, breaks your heart. Thus causing your burning love for them to go out. Causing love to die.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 pm
I'm thinking that i sort get it now that you mention. it was a friend of my mines i once like about last year before they went to college. yeah the love did died out because of despite of moving on in life. but i think your poem are terrific keep making more poems i can't wait to read what next you have in here mrgreen  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Shy Risktaker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 am
Hehe. Yes. Thank you my dear. I think I'll post another now as it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:35 pm
well your poetry poem caught my attention because i realize that we all girls have being going through those bad times that is why we will never understand why guys does that to us girls  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Shy Risktaker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 pm
Heh. Yes, thank you my dear.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm
sure np girl because more than years guys are acting too cool dumb they don't realize what they are messing with. well glad i was able to read your poetry because if i try to do a poetry it would not be good as yours. it just i need practice. this my opinion  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Shy Risktaker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:08 pm
Heh. Yes well, you see my signature, no? That is a few lines from a poem of mine. I believe I'll post it one day, but not today. And, I'm sure your poetry is as good as anyone else's. The most famous poem that is easy and simple is that one that every person I know is "Roses are red, violets are blue". Anyone can make a form of art with just a simple start. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 pm
thanks for encouraging but whatever i post on the arena others criticize my story or poem they think it is not good and they thought it was bull and etc. yeah some how i delete nasty awful post of my story.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

The True Prince

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 am
My heart grows heavy from the pain. I don't want to keep this black heart contained. I can't leave no matter how much it hurts to keep it in, but how I know that it must stay.

I have said it once and once more again, I hate life and what involves it. Fear flies into the hearts of those who it can really hurt the most. Then time goes by and then it just hurts worse.

I feel though my time at an end for pain will kill me before I see the end. I know you may care, but those who listen that mean the most. I’ve said I’ve hate but I have loved, but now.

I feel now that it is just a word. I write now, at this time to say, “Good-bye” for I don’t think can stand the pain of losing someone again. I’m not dead but nor alive.

For this black heart still beats with time. I live to serve and now, I live to wait for time to take what left I have on this little planet called Earth….

Sincerely,
Havios nightingale  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 am
wow very in depth detail u lost so many things you have to make a choice that you sacrifice something. you didn't want to lose someone you love that u hold dearly. really good havios. it made me feel like was there but this sound like a being world war II so on.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

The True Prince

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 am
well, love is a battlefield
and thank you. i spent awhile thinking of the right words for it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:59 pm
understandable sir. u should make more poetry on here an maybe a book or novel of it  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Shy Risktaker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 pm
I agree my dear, your form of poetry is very interesting.  
Poetry

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff