Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
i got hacked again >.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo coon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 pm
WTF.....Mazi v7 hacked my account....that's supposed to be emo coon >.< i'm SOOOOO FREAKING PISSED NOW >.< WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS GETTING HACKED *WANTS TO FIND Mazi v7 IRL AND KICK HIS/HER @$$* >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:02 pm
Yeah, this "Mazi v7" banned me from what was emo coon's guild. As soon as emo coon's back I'm warning him to change his password.  

FiliaFlammae

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 am
There must be some way that you are leaving your password in the open, are you sure you are logging into gaia directly from the gaia page?

It is quite difficult to just break into a site like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am
How about I suggest you a password, you think of an antonym and some numbers, write it down and don't ever go somewhere you shouldn't and keep your eyes open.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 am
I left a comment on Mazi's profile page, if anyone cares.

You should report this to gaia, and with enough offenses, and also that such conduct is felonious, gaia should be able to step in and contact his/her parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:54 pm
FiliaFlammae
Yeah, this "Mazi v7" banned me from what was emo coon's guild. As soon as emo coon's back I'm warning him to change his password.
i AM emo coon  

emo coon

emo coon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm
00Shoe
There must be some way that you are leaving your password in the open, are you sure you are logging into gaia directly from the gaia page?

It is quite difficult to just break into a site like this.
*nods* i'm signing in from the gaia page  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm
Dude that sucks...seriously  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

emo coon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm
Kaito Kajuji
Dude that sucks...seriously
yea,it seems every time i get over 80k i get hacked,so i started a new account and now i have nothing....and i was sooo close to my dream avi too.all i needed was the grim reaper and the lunar cloak >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 pm
I recently broke 300k and then proceded to blow it all on fursona art...I'm down to almost nothing now or else I would help you out. When I get back up there I'll be more than happy to donate  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 pm
sly coon87
FiliaFlammae
i AM emo coon

Oh, hi. Heh, sorry. sweatdrop

But yeah, be super careful about where you put your username and password. If you somehow get hacked again, be sure to change your password immediately. I'll see what I can do about tossing some gold your way in the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 pm
no need to worry everyone.the person who's using my account said that his friend gave it to him as a mule,and he said that he'll give it back and give me all my items and gold back.....though i'm not too sure  

emo coon

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:52 am
Hopefully they do!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:34 pm
That a*****e banned me from Furry United. Since I didn't know that he hacked you, I was pretty pissed at you and I apologize.  

King Geek

emo coon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:03 pm
Cameron Edgewood
That a*****e banned me from Furry United. Since I didn't know that he hacked you, I was pretty pissed at you and I apologize.
apology accepted,and when he gives it back (i really hope he does) he said that he'll give me 700k O_O since he has 8 mill he said he dun need that 700k...thats WAY more then i need but i'll accept it anyways XD  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games