Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm
A large room used for the meetings of the Ten Espada. A long oval shaped table sit's in the middle of this room with five chairs on one side and five on the other. Each chair is almost 7 feet in height and has the number of each of the Espada on it. A single chair sits at the head of the table, resereved for Nicodemus.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Ghant entered the large hall. The hall had a feeling of emptiness to it along with a large table in the center that was surrounded by chairs. Ghant circled the table glancing at every detail, til he came to a chair with the number six engraved upon the top. "So this is mine" Ghant thought as he hung his sword from the top of the chair before taking a seat. Ghant took in a slight breathe as he awaited the other espada.  

Kaisho Takahashi

chisanoko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:11 pm
Arina enters the hall humming a soundless melody barely noticing Ghant, she reaches her chair and gives a small bow to the leader befor sitting,with her knees hugged to her chest (like Lawlet sits) " Hello... " she says in a sing song way, then smiles and continues to hum her wordless melody.

(Edit by Poetic: I will not allow * to be put at the end and beginning of all your sentances. I'm sorry if this offends you in anyway)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 pm
Ghant looked towards the espada who had just walked into the room with an emotionless, uncaring look. "Hello, My name is Ghant Veinslay, the sexta. What is your name?" No emotion were carried within his words as Ghant awaited her response. He had only one thought in his head as he watched her. "She is certainly a cheerful one, how annoying."  

Kaisho Takahashi

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 pm
En'u walked into the room, looking slightly bored. She bowed respectfully to the other Espada and then circled around the chairs twice, staring at each unoccupied one before wincing. Refusing to meet any of the Espada's eyes she asked "Which one is mine? I can't see the numbers well enough to tell what they say."

(Edit by Poetic: Sorry Mist, Nicodemus wasn't in the room yet)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 am
Tori enters the room, circles the table multiple times looking at each chair for for a few moments. "I may not be an espada yet, but tell the others as they enter, that the seat reserved for espada number 1...will be mine" Tori then leaves, not giving the others time to respond.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 am
Ghant watched as an arrancar walked in an, without respect, stated he would be the top ranked espada. "Hmmm, that is one annoying child. So sure of himself without any real grasp of power." Ghant stated aloud to where all the other espada present could hear him, still retaining the emotionless sound and look to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 am
Nicodemus Ezio
The Sly Fox

A tall blue-haired figure walked slowly into the room, dressed in a simple Arrancar kimono with a yello belt tied around the middle. Nicodemus had finally arrived, he stopped at his chair and bowed to all of the present Espada "Brothers, Sisters. I welcome you all, would anyone like some tea?" His voice a was deep, yet soothing at the same time. Several servant Arrancar stepped forward, awaiting orders.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 am
Ghant stood and bowed to Nicodemus. "Good evening, how was you day." Ghant stood strait up before introducing himself. "I am Ghant Veinslay my lord."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 am
Arina looks over at Nicodemus, still humming, she streaches her arms a little, them points to a the chair marked two "thats your seat En'u..." Arina them smiles and folds her hands around her knees... "and yes, tea would be wonderful"  

chisanoko

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 am
En'u Kage bowed, "Lord Nicodemus, I trust all is well with you? I am En'u Kage, your Segunda Espada." She smiled, "Thank you Arina," She unstrapped her sword and slung it across the chair, but remained standing, watching her sword with a halfway bored curiosity, wondering how many others could see it's pale blue outline as it drank in the surrounding spiritual energy. She doubted it, they almost never could, and at this level it was almost impossible to see, unless of course they were focused, or had her senses.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 am
Arina continues to hum, her wordless melody soft and soothing, the closes her eyes and imagines the notes floting through the air, her mind clears of every other thought, calming any tension she thoght she had felt. after a few moments she opens her eyes."Vydoria seems excited" she mumbled to herself  

chisanoko

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:14 pm
Nicodemus Ezio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus motioned to the servant Arrancar and they quickly moved, pouring tea into small cups and distributing them to each of the espada and finally to Nicodemus "Please enjoy the tea" He took his seat and dismissed the Servant Arrancar left without a word and just a bow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:42 pm
"thank you..." Arina said absently, everyone could tell her mind was elsewhere, she picked up the teacup and took a sip, then she gave a small smile and looked down into her tea.  

chisanoko

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 pm
En'u broke out of whatever trance she had slipped into a took her seat, sipping on the tea while keeping a careful eye on Ookami, who was starting to take in even more energy now that it realized the sheer power that all of the gathered espada were putting off. Woe to anyone who let of so much as a flare of spiritual energy out of the normal, her sword would beg to be drawn. And woe to her should she touch so much as the hilt. it was in a very inconvenient mood, why couldn't it have done this in her last fight?
Putting these thoughts aside she looked around the table, waiting to see what would happen next.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff