Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

A very misleading Castle, the outside is so large that it gives the illusion that it is smaller the farther away you get. It has many tunnels running throughout the area, extending almost 200 meters away from the actual Castle. There are almost 22 of these tunnels, each guarded by 2 to 4 Arrancar.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm
Nicodemus finally got to the entrance of Las Noches, awaiting the arrival of both Karasu and En'u. He could only hope that En'u and Karasu were slightly good at acting for he needed them to make the Shinigami believe that he was simply a Fraccion. Nicodemus had come to the conclusion that he needed to be impatient and aggresive toward attacking humans to seem as if he was still green, but if things became to intense for En'u and Karasu, Nicodemus had decided to step in just in case.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 pm
En'u walked to the entrance, arriving shortly after Nicodemus. "So you are posing as my Fraccion? I am guessing you are going for a blackhole type effect?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:12 pm
Karasu was only a few steps behind En'u, "Blackhole?"  

G Drogon

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 pm
En'u glanced at Karasu, "Of course, you can't actually see a blackhole, what you see is the light it is drawing in. Thus Nicodemus would be hidden because any Spiritual energy he is giving off will be drawn towards me, thus giving us a blackhole effect." She paused, considering, "You didn't see my fight...I draw in Spiritual Energy through Ookami instinctively.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Nicodemus turned "Indeed, due to your Ookami's particular abilities of absorbing spiritual energy around it, I have chosen you as my cover up. And for the fact that the Primera Espada never has a Fraccion, I'm going to use Tori as a figurehead of the Espada to hide myself further from the Shinigami, giving me the element of knowledge" He opened a Garganta with a single finger, touching the air. As the air cracked and a darkness swallowed the portal up "Remember to play along, I'm just part of En'u Fraccion right now so En'u does have the power to tell me what to do"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

G Drogon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 pm
Karasu sighed and rubbed his head, "If you say so. But if you get out of her range won't the entire thing fall apart?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 pm
Nicodemus chuckled "No, I can limit myself to seem like just a regular Arrancar, the point of Ookami is to pull in any excess spiritual energy that my give me away. Although I'm going to have to keep myself in check or spend alot of time near Ookami" He bowed toward the Garganta "Shall we?  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 pm
She glanced at Karasu in slight annoyance, "I have a fairly large range thank you," Then she grinned, "I might have a way around that though." She looked at Nicodemus, "As you know, Ookami can shift to other things, however it isn't limited to just twin Katana. I can make it into just about anything, I just happen to like fighting with duel swords. Do you want me to split of, say a knife? A chain? Either I can do, and for general purposes you won't hit the end of that range, so long as it's on you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm
Nicodemus nodded "A link chain would be just fine, just about seven feet if you please" He began shifting his right sleeve so he could place the chain around his arm and be able to use it in battle.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm
En'u considered and then drew her sword. Seven feet, that would be a little challenging. She ran one hand across the blade, taking a deep breath. The energy in the room shifted, condensing into mist that drifted around her. The sword glowed, seeming to melt, bits dropping of to the ground. The mist became thicker and then vanished, the chain laying at her feet. She took a deep breath and flipped the sword, testing its weight. It was a few inches shorter, not bad. She picked up the chain, running it though her hands, "Hmm, I missed." The chain was only six feet long, and just a little thin. Couldn't fix it though, she could try again but the result would be the same. She shrugged and held it out, "Six feet, Hope that will work."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 pm
Karasu stared. He sighed, glad he would not have to be on the other side of such a skill. What he really wanted to know was how she managed to do that. Her sword looked for all points and purposes the same, yet it was missing all of the metal in the chain. How exactly did that work?  

G Drogon

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm
"Gracis, En'u" He quickly grabbed the chain with his right hand and twirled it around his arm with the skill of a expert. After such action was done, he covered his arm yet again "Ladies first" He bowed to En'u, and waved his arm toward the Garganta.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 pm
She nodded slightly smiling, and stepped through.

[---> human world]  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 pm
Nicodemus turned to Karasu "Let's hurry, the moment we enter the Human World, the shinigami will be tracking us and will send reinforcements to counter-attack our forces" He stepped through, created a gaint brigde of spiritual energy out of the black chaos leading to the human world.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff