Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Bring me beautiful furry girls! >>> drawing a few freebies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 pm
I AM OFFERING FREE SKETCHES FOR FURRIES/ANTHROS ONLY. NO HUMANS!!!

User Image User Image
^- this is an example of my art. I draw good quality art, nothing shitty. I might do headshots, busts or half-bodies. Depends on what inspires me or how lazy I am.

I don't draw clothes very well so be warned. If your girls are nude, they will have their fur cover their naughty bits or basic attire. =P I do better with fur so please give me a furry with fur. <3 Don't post if you don't have a furry/anthro. You're wasting my time with your silly human OCs.

I will not do boys/men, lizards, dragons, anything scaly, cat girls/nekos, humans, or birds. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME.

dogs, wolves, foxes, bears, pandas, rabbits, felines (big and domesticated), mixed breeds of animals (aside from scaly), and if you have a question about what is okay with me (as long as its not a question of the "will not do's") just ask.

Fill this out for me to consider you:

Username:
Link to image(s):
Species:
Description:

You may get a headshot, a bust, or a waist up. I don't do full bodies. I don't do inks or colors. I just sketch. Got it? When you give me links to images, please give me drawn references and not Gaia avatars. I work poorly on the detail since they're small.

If I say no to your anthro/furry, don't complain. I draw whoever inspires me. Female only please, boys are just too hard to draw. Please make sure you have PMs enabled, that is how I'll deliver your art. I'll be slightly picky on who I draw so again if I say no, don't take it personally.

Slots:
1. -Murderous_Midnight- (feline)
2. ShiningFaith (pumapard)
3. Pixeliciousness (rabbit)
4. open
5. open

((Copying this from my failed art freebies thread. There apparently are furry haters in the AF forum so I'm better off finding furries here more than there. ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 pm
Do you do Nekos (Humans with cat ears/tails)? Or just furries?  

CilverCyanide

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 pm
CilverCyanide
Do you do Nekos (Humans with cat ears/tails)? Or just furries?

I believe I stated cat girls are not furries. I am doing furries only, no humans whatsoever. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 pm
Oh!!! OHHH!!!

Am I pretty?  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 pm
Pixeliciousness
Oh!!! OHHH!!!

Am I pretty?

Could you fill out my form please? I'd love a description of her. The second image is a good reference but it's way too small. Do you have any larger more colorful references?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm
Okey dokey! And lemee see! I think the only large coloured I have are her in her easterbunny gig though. Forth coming~~  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:03 am
Username: Pixeliciousness (!)
Link to Images:
Goth
Larger of the one you liked
GLORIOUS COLOUR(I have that on a mug:3)
Species: Oryctolagus cuniculus, also known as (european) Rabbit!
Description: Oh mercy, I always spazz at these. Lupi(To which she never responds) Goes by the name of Pix. She's a white Rabbit, with a large black brown spot on her back and her left paw(thus she often wears socks, she's self concious about being mottled) is a young adult female rabbit, descended from a large family. Though her hair is naturally white grey, she likes to wear pink wigs, especially around easter.

She dresses minimally and form fittingly, having a body that leans a little more towards lithe then curvacious, being supple without being ample, she moves around quite a bit but doesn't do a thing to work on muscle tone. Her ears are naturally perky because she's not a flop-ear, though the right tends to dip. She rarely wears jewellery, finding earrings downright frightening and the rest just not being appealing to her for various reasons.

She's possessed of a sunny disposition usually, though can become quick to tears or anger at little provocation, generally smiling and being friendly, to the edge of being flirty. However, she's just as well shy, and her quick change of emotions can easily lead her to hiding or becoming a wall flower if she's in an unfamilliar situation.

She's easily frightened and tends to run from anything remotely dangerous, and will become delighted with toys or books, easily losing track of time. She firmly belives in the easter bunny, and regards her eastertime merriment as a sacred duty, much to the charign of her relations.'

Like that? or more physical?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 am
Pixeliciousness
Username: Pixeliciousness (!)
Link to Images:
Goth
Larger of the one you liked
GLORIOUS COLOUR(I have that on a mug:3)
Species: Oryctolagus cuniculus, also known as (european) Rabbit!
Description: Oh mercy, I always spazz at these. Lupi(To which she never responds) Goes by the name of Pix. She's a white Rabbit, with a large black brown spot on her back and her left paw(thus she often wears socks, she's self concious about being mottled) is a young adult female rabbit, descended from a large family. Though her hair is naturally white grey, she likes to wear pink wigs, especially around easter.

She dresses minimally and form fittingly, having a body that leans a little more towards lithe then curvacious, being supple without being ample, she moves around quite a bit but doesn't do a thing to work on muscle tone. Her ears are naturally perky because she's not a flop-ear, though the right tends to dip. She rarely wears jewellery, finding earrings downright frightening and the rest just not being appealing to her for various reasons.

She's possessed of a sunny disposition usually, though can become quick to tears or anger at little provocation, generally smiling and being friendly, to the edge of being flirty. However, she's just as well shy, and her quick change of emotions can easily lead her to hiding or becoming a wall flower if she's in an unfamilliar situation.

She's easily frightened and tends to run from anything remotely dangerous, and will become delighted with toys or books, easily losing track of time. She firmly belives in the easter bunny, and regards her eastertime merriment as a sacred duty, much to the charign of her relations.'

Like that? or more physical?

Much better. I'll probably do a bust of her or whatever comes to mind. Do you have a specific outfit or does just anything fly with you?  

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 am
Oh anything goes for me biggrin I'm just happy!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 am
|D Heheh... I know you said you'd prefer if your fursonas aren't scaly, but will you still do them? I'm not really all that picky about my art, so I don't really mind... If you don't want to do it, that's alright, too. It's worth a try asking, though. XD ; ; ;

Faia of the Flame

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 am
Oh yah...and Haters are pretty common -everywhere-. Technically you could of reported them for harrassment. Posting to just insult people is trolling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm
Faia of the Flame
|D Heheh... I know you said you'd prefer if your fursonas aren't scaly, but will you still do them? I'm not really all that picky about my art, so I don't really mind... If you don't want to do it, that's alright, too. It's worth a try asking, though. XD ; ; ;

Sorry. When I say "prefer not to" it means I don't. No exceptions, I apologize.  

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:03 pm
Pixeliciousness
Oh yah...and Haters are pretty common -everywhere-. Technically you could of reported them for harrassment. Posting to just insult people is trolling.

Yeah it really sucks that there are haters for -everything-. It makes me sick. :/ You can't really enjoy something when haters are breathing down your back. Then its hard to make friends.... one of my "friends" hates furries and I guess somewhat hates me for liking them. It's a shame that furries of all kinds are forced to make places for themselves. Like furaffinity.net (a DA for furries). A lot of my friends that draw anthros on DA are pounded hard for it. >< I don't see the big deal about a furry!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:35 pm
Username:
DarkWolfLove
Link to image(s):
Sorry, but it's the only one I got~
http://i41.tinypic.com/bgb43o.jpg
Species:
Wolf
Description:
Here's where I can make up for the lacking picture. ;3

Her ears and tail are white/silver with lavender tips. Her back left leg looks as though it were thoroughly dipped in tar it is so black. She has a black saddle pattern on her back as deep a black as her left back paw. Her fur is always fluffy, as if it were constantly winter.

Larka's hair is naturally curly, but when straightened it just barely brushes her shoulders. Her hair is like her tail and her ears. Silver/white with tips of lavender.

Her eyes are a striking silver on the left and violet on the right.

Larka is all about seduction and comfort when it comes to her clothing and style. She can usually be found in dark colors: shorts, tank tops, fitted shirts, leather pants, and always boots.

She must wear glasses, due to her slight near-sightedness, but she does not let them slow her down. She loves to wear collars. The longer and sharper the spikes, the better.

She has a tribal wolf tattoo on her left shoulder. A savage looking scar right between her eyes is the result of a fight with her brother, who she killed.

She has a slender yet muscular build and stands on her back feet most of the time. When threatened, she stands on all fours.

Larka is a very cautious wolf when it comes to strangers. She is always wary and on high alert. On the other hand, if she knows you, she's very loyal and playful. She's just a submissive puppy who wants to be loved at heart.  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm
Username: The Corrupted Renamon
Link to image(s):
Expression Stance
Species: A hybrid mix of countless members in the Kitsune family, but originally desgned after fox spirits of Asian myth.

Description: She is a tall lean kitsune that stands 7,4 ft tall, with thunder-bolt streaks underneath her fierce eyes.

She has the Taoist Taijitu symbol (talisman of light and darkness) on the leather arm guards that she wears and the zodiacal 'Cancer' symbol on her thighs. She hardly wear any clothing, the fact that she has a fluffy mane covering her chest lessens her worries. The Fur on her shoulders fluff out in a tuft fashion of feather, forming a crest for her fashion. She tends to keep her medium lengthed coat groomed to perfection along with her long silky tail that has a white colored dip on it's end.
The ends of her ears are lightly dipped white as well as her tri-clawed hands and feet.

Art Share

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff