Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Tori's Quarters Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:22 pm
Upon entering the room, the sounds of birds chirping and the fluttering of wings are the most prevalent aspect of the otherwise usual room. Thare are large tree-like plants growing through the floor to serve as a nesting spot for the vast amounts of birds that claim this room as a home. Any espada are alowed to enter, but they rarely do, for fear of getting lost within the forest. A single pillow sits in a small clearing in the center of the room, it serves as both chair and bed. Thare are many bird feeders and baths set around the room. The room itself changes from bright to dark depending on the time of day, for both the tree's and bird's well being.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:20 pm
Tori walked into the room, the birds swarming him for their food. "Yes, yes. I'll feed you." With that one of Tori's servant arrancar appeared and filled up the bird's feeders. When the sevant left, Tori sat down on his pillow, thinking of his fight with Ghant. "He is quite powerful, far above that of what I expected him to be as the sexta espada. I suppose I shouldn't have taken it as easy as I did." Tori spent the next few hours sitting in that spot.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 pm
Ghant approached the door to Tori's quarters and knocked on it six times, hoping Tori was presently in his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 pm
"You may enter Ghant." Tori said, sensing his spiritual pressure. "Just beware of my birds, they tend to get a little curious of visitors."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:17 pm
Ghant entered Tori's quarters, noticing the birds who seemed to watch his every move. "I think your birds may want to beware of me." Ghant said as he approached Tori. "As you have witnessed Tori, my greatest weakness is my lack of control when I draw my zanpakuto. It is annoying to admit but I need someone to help me gain control of my emotions, for I cannot have them be suppressed anymore. You are the only one I could think of when I realized I need assistance because out of all the espada, you are the only one I can be around without being annoyed." Ghant's emotionless eyes starring at tori as he awaited Tori's response.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 pm
"Yes ghant my birds can not stand against you, but I protect them." Tori said as soon as ghant was done talking. "I do agree though, you could use some help controling your emotions, and not having them suppresed, in my opinion, will increase your power. Also, I thank you for the complement, I do try to get allong with everybody, but I do notice that your emotions are not compleatly sealed. All an annoyance is, is anger. Its just toned down." Tori said, with a slight spark of curiosity.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:38 pm
Ghant saw the curiosity in Tori's eyes, "I only imitate emotion as I don't actually feel annoyed just don't think it suited to be around someone or anyone who would get in my way, and out of the espada you are the only one I don't see as an obstacle." Ghant stated as he looked towards the birds.

"My zanpakuto took on the property of sealing my emotions when I was turned into an arrancar by the Vasto Lorde called Deatheater. The sheer power he gave off suppressed mine so greatly that it put a seal on me as well as my transformation into an arrancar sealed my hollow self." Ghant's hand rested on the hilt of his sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 pm
"First of all, I would like to ask you two questions..." Tori said seriously. "The first: I f you imitate emotion you are feeling it to some degree, even if you don't relize it, I understand what you said about the seal, But I do not under stand why it would have to affect your emotions. I ask you to elaborate. The second is the more simple of the questions and dosnt require an answer if you so chose not to give one: In what way do you mean "an obstacle"?" Said tori now standing, a bird perched on his shoulder.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:57 pm
Ghant continued to watch the birds in the room. "A seal meaning that I can't feel the emotions that I once felt because of Deatheater placing one on me. He had purposely made it to where I would have to draw my sword to feel any emotion, but in turn they would flood into me causing me to lose control." Ghant's eyes were now focused on the bird perched on Tori's arm.

"Also for the second question, I mean what I say by obstacle, they are not people whom I would stay around if master Nicodemus was someone whom I respect. They are who I have to surpass if I'm to move up as an espada, but you I consider an ally and would not harm."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 am
Tori thought for several minuits befor answering. "You should consider the others as allies as well, if you dont like them, continue as you have been, but you'll have to fight along side them as well." Tori said looking staright at ghant. I would guess that you want my help in controlling your emotions, that being the reason for your visit. I can help, but first I require from you, something in return." Tori said  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am
Ghant knew that Tori would want something in return, but knew didn't know what. "Ok Tori, what is it you want in return." Ghant asked. He know waiting for Tori's response.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am
"I want you to get a good night sleep. The traning will be tough and you will need your strength. Before you go though, you must hear the first lesson, and let in ring in your ears as you sleep." Tori said, as serious as he could possibly be. "A fight will train your body, but what your about to go through, will train your soul. It will be painfull and possibly the hardest trainging you will experience for a long time. It will require the highest level of dedication from both your mind and body. But at the end of it, you will be in control, not your emotions." At the end of his sentance, Tori showed ghant to the door. "Your training begins tommorow, like I said, you will want all the rest you can get before, as you will get little chance for sleep during the lessons."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 am
Ghant bowed at Tori before exiting the room, heading back to his to get some rest. The thought of what the training will be like flowed through his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 pm
"It should have been enough time for ghant to rest, it's time to start his training." Tori then left for ghant's quarters.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm
After all the fighting today, Tori entered his quarters and sat down. "Such an eventfull day, Two surprize attacks and ghant's seal breaking." Tori said with a sigh. "I hope that lord Nicodemus arrives back to Las Nochess soon, I am eager for a mission." Tori said outloud to himself.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff