Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Is this lovely lady "fat"? :UPDATE: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is she fat?
  Heck no!
  Hell yeah!
View Results

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 pm
My friend Sarah, as far as I'm concerned, is only a little overweight. But, then again, most of America is. But, she constantly puts herself down and calls herself horrible things like "The Blob" and "Fat Slob". She gets really depressed about it because she lives in an upper-class city where all the kids are anorexic little skanks and, if they're not, they have money for lipo and s**t like that. And, whenever I talk to her, she's telling me about how, even though they don't do it directly to her face, she knows the kids at her school are judging her on it. She tells me how she's only had one boyfriend, and she believes the reason she can't get more dates is because of her weight. Her best friend has contacted me telling me she has slit her wrists a few times. It makes me sad. I really want her to stop. sad
Help me convince her?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

And sorry about the pictures, she takes them all herself, from her phone, so she can't get a full body shot.

:UPDATE: 3/24/10
Sarah had a doctor's appointment today, and so she got her weight checked. She was very happy in telling me that she has lost 12lbs. Congrats Sarah! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm
pshe! She's not fat! Do you know something? Almost everyone born from the year 2000 and up are fat and overweight (at least that what my Human Development teacher told me). Judging from how your friend looks like I'd say she was born around the 1990's or less. Hell, I know people who makes anybody look anorexic!! So for your friend: Your not fat! You're in good shape! Everyone has a little fat somewhere and those who don't then they have a serious problem (or just do a whole lot of excersices). Just cheer up!!  

Sexy Pervy Sage

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Dude...she looks like me...creepy lol and she is NOT fat!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm
She could stand to loose a few inchs, or maybe if she got curved up it would balance it out. No major deal though. People will all ways make fun of you though, no matter what size you are.

If I was her, I would probably take a 30 min jog every morning, then do 40 sit ups, and 20 push ups, and at night a 10 minute jog. She'd be looking good then.  

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 pm
I think shes sexy!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:56 pm
xXLonely_SceneXx
I think shes sexy!

Lol, I'll be sure to tell her you said that! xd

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:02 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
xXLonely_SceneXx
I think shes sexy!

Ok! Hehe!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 pm
xXLonely_SceneXx
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
xXLonely_SceneXx
I think shes sexy!

Ok! Hehe!

And...you mentioned she looked like you? Really? Do you have pictures? 0.0

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:10 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
xXLonely_SceneXx
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
xXLonely_SceneXx
I think shes sexy!

Ok! Hehe!

Ehh! No! I hate pictures!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm
xXLonely_SceneXx
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
xXLonely_SceneXx
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
xXLonely_SceneXx
I think shes sexy!

Ok! Hehe!

Ehh! No! I hate pictures!

Haha, oh well then. I'll just have to take your word on it then. xd

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm
To your friend: Your really pretty! I think you are adorable Dont your dare try to loose any weight! Your perfect just the way you are. Trust me skinny is not sexy. In my book if you dont have a lil chub then your just not atrractive. How can you cuddle bones or buff muscles. Listen i go to a school full of skinny a** skanks (pardon my language) and no joke my school is full of nothing but preps that think they are "all that." so i understand what youre going through but really, you are fine just the way you are pm me if you ever wanna talk or something because it really makes me mad how society treats people these days and dont hurt yourself over it i know cutting takes your mind away from everything but it wont actually help just when they are judging or you think they are remember they are th ones who are sick with there own sad lives so they try to make everyone elses worse. As i said just pm me or what ever or you can email me at paragon_kitsune@yahoo.com if you ever wanna talk kk -hug- )>'.')>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 pm
she's not fat at all. she's pretty in her own way, not the skanky stereotypical way. she should not feel horrible about herself, there's someone out there for everyone, and if you lose hope, you'll never find them. i hope everyone here can help her realize that she is awesome just the way she is.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm
Okay, now I want to punch America in the face, because it's the American society that causes self-image issues like this. That girl is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I used to know a girl who looked basically like her, but skinnier. And you know what? Your freind looks so much prettier! IF I didn't already have a girlfriend, I'd probably ask if she was intrested in a long-distance relationship! That poor girl! Give her a hug for me, will ya?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm
I thenext IGerardWay
Okay, now I want to punch America in the face, because it's the American society that causes self-image issues like this. That girl is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I used to know a girl who looked basically like her, but skinnier. And you know what? Your freind looks so much prettier! IF I didn't already have a girlfriend, I'd probably ask if she was intrested in a long-distance relationship! That poor girl! Give her a hug for me, will ya?

I definantly will! And uh, she's always saying how much she wants a boyfriend. If you two are ever both single in the future, you should hook up. wink

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
I thenext IGerardWay

I definantly will! And uh, she's always saying how much she wants a boyfriend. If you two are ever both single in the future, you should hook up. wink

If I ever am, I'll let you know! XD  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces