Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 pm
The large desert that surrounds Las Noches, though only Lesser Hollows roam here. Nicodemus is often wandering here to try to find powerful Hollows to make Arrancar or Espada. It is also use by the higher Espada for actual battles, if any so choose not to use the Arena.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm
Tori walked into the desert to await ghant. The sand streched on farther than any wished to go, which was what Tori wanted. The traning Ghant needed would requier plenty of room and the arena didnt have it. "This spot should do." Said Tori, coming to a stop about five miles from Las Noches. "From here we can see the palace very well, but not close enough to harm it. I hope Ghant is ready."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm
Ghant appeared only twenty feet from Tori as sand whirled around from the spot his sonido had ended. His sudden appearance frightening the small lizard type hollows that roamed the white desert, and the few adjuchas in the area began fleeing from the combination of Ghant and Tori's spiritual pressure.

"Tori, I'm here,"
Ghant said, to get Tori's attention, as he tilted his head in Tori's direction.

"What kind of training will I undergo," He stated as he wondered what Tori had planned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 pm
"I'll get right to the point. You wish to control your emotions, and the only way to do that is to face them directly." Tori said, looking strait at ghant. "Draw your zanpaktou"  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm
Ghant knew he would have to face them, so he reached for his zanpakutou. The emotion began pulsing into his body, as if his heart was in his blade. Slowly he drew the sword, his power rising, the emotion flooding his very being. he first to reveal itself was nervousness followed by an anxious chill down his spin. Ghant looked towards Tori with a look of readiness, now with the zanpakutou only halfway drawn and his power around a fifth espada's level, he drew the sword with a speed faster than the normal eye could see. His power sky rocketed to equal that of what a fourth espada' wold be expected to be. "So" Ghant said as he was fighting to hold his emotions back, "What now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm
"I can tell your holding back, don't. I dont know what your feeling, but don't be afraid to fully release it. You say you want to be in control of your emotions, but as long as you hold back, they still control you." Tori said, a hint of compassion in his voice, sympathetic to ghants situation.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:04 pm
Hearing Tori's words, Ghant let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly his spiritual pressure increased dramatically. The sand around his began spiraling like a twister. His eyes now glowing red, he let out a loud scream like roar that could be heard for miles around. Ghant. now completely drowned in his emotions, charged at Tori with blinding speed, bloodlust was the only visible emotion that could be seen. His sword aimed for Tori's chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm
Just before Ghant's blade landed, Tori drew his zanpaktou and blocking the attack."Thats good. Now, without restraining again, consentrate on this rage subsiding. Think of whatever you can to calm yourself. If you can do this, you do have some level of control." Tori said without changing his stance.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 pm
A small smile appeared on Ghant's face upon hearing Tori's words. His eyes still glowing red, he began to speak, "I can feel him near us, you know that. The one who causes this is so close I can cut him."

In an instant Ghant drew his blade far back, before swinging it hard at Tori, striking again and again, the pulsing heart beat getting stronger and stronger. "I will kill you I swear it." Ghant yelled as if he was challenging the vast desert behind Tori.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 pm
Tori struck Ghant in the chest with the handle of his zanpaktou in between Ghant's attacks. "I know of your need for vengance, but you need to concentrate, your emotions are a weakness so long as you are not in control, no matter how much your power grows."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:28 pm
Ghant staggered back from the blows, the fluctuations in his power beginning to settle. "You don't know what did this, he always knows where I am and I know he's coming."

Ghant dropped to one knee, leaning on his zapakutou, When suddenly, an unbelievable spiritual pressure could be felt in the distance. Ghants head dropped as he said the name "Deatheater."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 pm
"It seems that you are set on killing him, but will that solve your current problem." Tori said in a questioning tone.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 pm
Ghant muscled up the strength to speak through the rage he felt. "He put this seal on me so it is him who will get rid of it even if I must kill him.' Ghant said as he rose back to his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 pm
"So his death means your freedom? If that was the case, why request my help?" Tori said with a slightly puzzled look on his face  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 pm
"He is a Vasto Lorde, and I'm not at his level. He even has more power than you do." Ghant breathing heavy from suppressing his rage. "He is an old hollow who can seal your power, he sealed mine with my emotions."  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff