Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:57 am
I decided that if there were a thread to introduce ourselfs we could talk better, to each other. So this is for telling the GHG community who you are. This is optional its just if you want to, and its your choice what you tell about yourself, if you feel uncomfortable saying something don't.

Darkfist007:
AKA: Dark
Name: Ed, Its also my innitials xd
Im a bit of an odd ball. I may not look hippie but if you talk to me IRL or online you'll notice the way I look at things is harshly in the hippie state of mind. Im a stoner with moderation, I don't smoke up every day. (hell saying every month can be an exageration sometimes) I like to think Im funny. sweatdrop Im into metal music. My fave types of movies are horror/si-fi and sometimes a good drama. Im harshly addicted to video games. whee Feel free to ask my almost anything. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:28 pm
Hi I'm Telumitar but you can call me Aiden. I look like a hippie accutally execpt my hair isn't messy enough. I've never really smoked before, accutally i haven't. I like almost all music execpt rap and country really (unless its sourthern rock CCR rock) I like comedy's and controversial films like Ferineight 911(sorry can't spell) I also love video games. talk to me anytime I'll try to help. blaugh  

Telumitar

Mistress Urd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:07 am
Sure... why not...

Nickname: Stagi or Stagia, there are disputes about how I got it but it all orginated from my name, Anastasia.

Location: Well, I'm originally from the Mother Country aka Russia, but I currently reside in Minnesota (ok, what kind of summer is this when the hottest day would be like 60 F???!!! eek Not that I mind, though. I like it like that.)

Personality check: Ok, I'm a SUPER weirdo. I am the most random and obnoxios (spelling?) person you'll ever meet. Well, in real life at least, coz since I can't type as fast as I would like, so all my witty and weird remarks are missed. sad So, seriouslly, if you ever see a gnome with green pants, tell him to GIVE MY PANTS BACK!!! domokun Now, continuing with this thingy. I like to think myself an artist. I do draw a lot and just LOVE art fairs!

What I like: I'm not usually a band or a group person, I just pick the songs that I like. But some of the bands that made it into my all time fav band category is: The Beatles (how can you NOT love them???), Nirvana (w00t!!!), Evanesence (it's all about the lyrics), and Linkin' Park (oh yeah!)

Another thing that I like is the Improv-a-go-go on Sunday nights in the Brave New Workshop. I ussually don't like things with political contents, but this stuff is halerious! xp (Thank you Becca for showing me the light!) Uptown in general is MY area. Weird little coffee shops, little stores, and a great collection of weird people. Love it! heart

What I don't like: I like pretty much everything, and I can't think of anything right now. Oh, I've thought of something. I HATE my job. I work in a bakery, and old people only come there, and those old people take hours to pick out one donut... ONE DONUT!!!

Bad habits: The nail bitting I'm working on. Since I am from Russia and lived there for 11 years of my miserable life, I tried stuff that I'll never do again: smoking (yuk!), vodka (double yuk!). All I can say is that I'm glad that all that is behind me.

Yeah... *looks back on what she wrote* *whistles* wow, I guess I kinda got carried away... But remember, if you see a gnome with green pants... TELL HIM TO GIVE MY PANTS BACK!!! domokun domokun domokun

The End  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:13 pm
I'm Elysiums Twilight on gaia but my name I go by IRL is Morgan....I'm 21 I am not just a hippy, I'm also a Raver(who are the new hippys tee hee) I'm a goth and a punk.......I grew up in the part of San Diego that was all hippys....but I moved to UPTIGHT CONSEVITIVE utah when I was 11ish.....my madre lives in utah and cleaned up her act and my pops still lives in so cal and is a 15 year old boy in an adult body....so I try to go back and forth as often as possible...( I figure if I mention my hippy parents it makes me being a hippy make more sence) all my life my parents told me I was born in the wrong era.....my mom called me a flower child and a damn dirty hippy for as long as I can remember.....

I like all kinds of music but my favs are Emo (I can hear you all either growning or saying what is that) Folk, and punk...... I'm a registered green party....I'm very libral...

I like to party, I sew and crochet...I like to read, I've just gotten really big into LARP and I'm soon going to Join the camarilla for those of you famillar with whitewolf.....

OH....and I'm an open book....so if you want to know anything about me JUST ASK.....I'm not shy...so you shouldn't be when it comes to talking to me......

elysiums twilight

WalkingApocolypse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:18 pm

Me! Just so you know who I am when you talk to me.
My name is Katie and I am currently 15 years old. I live in Alabama, home of incest. I looooooove video games, anime, and music. Some of my favorite bands are: System of a Down, Rob Zombie, and GWAR; I have a very wide range of the type of music I listen to from Beethoven to Marilyn Manson. My idol is John Lennon heart I like to travel and read comics! Oh, and I have bad luck. Something bad always happens when I'm around so I try to stay out of the way of important matters. I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I think too much. I think thats pretty much it. If you have any qustions about me please feel free to ask! I'll tell you anything you want to know. biggrin
And my favorite color is blue and green mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:43 pm
Hiyas everyone. The name is Sierra (points out the obvious xd ) Tho in real life it's Cindy. I also am a Alabama gal, *Waves to Walking blaugh *. My hubby also says that my family tree doesn't have many forking branches, *Smacks him* smartass that he is. xp

Other than that tho, I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom. I have 2 boys 13 & 5, The 13 year old (Divine Rider) also plays around in gaia, so you might see him in here from time to time. I have a great hubby, that plays occasionally too. You'll see his Avie in my sig & We've been married going on 15 years this comming Feburary! xd

As far as likes, hmmm, I love my cat, Casper (Snow white & very regal looking) I also love Tigers & collect anything & everything I can that has anything to do with them.
I also like Most any & all horror movies. Steven King & Anne Rice are my fave Authors, As I love to read (recommend anything?).
I'm a internet addict, Love video games, (Tho I don't play as much since I got my PC blaugh ).
I Also study on Herbal medicines (not on a offical capacity but on my own) as I'm part Cherokee & looking into the family history. I also study Wicca (again on my own) & the scottish ancestory on my fathers side. Love anything "out of the ordinary" you know, mysterious thing with no explanations. Oh & meditating.
My Musical taste also have a very wide range as it depends on my moods. Anything from Classical & Country to 50's & Heavy Metal.

As far as dislikes, I won't post them. Why you ask? Well, it's because I dislike them. sweatdrop

One more thing, If you want to know something, all you need to do is ask. I'll be more than glad to help if I can.

Well I think that about covers it. I'm off to patrol. Take care everyone! wink *Waves buh bye*

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

Vicis Subsisto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:23 am
Name:Samui na or Asagohan on Gaia...
AKA: Ice, Proto, Geo

I'm 17, I live in Arizona, or as I like to call it, Hell. (I hate the heat.) I'm really not much of a hippie, I'm a take-it-easy person, but I don't do drugs and I believe war is a necessary evil...

Likes: Video games, computes, Internet, gadgets, Coke, anything Japanese. Also candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach. I like all types of music, except for American pop/R&B, which causes me physical pain.

Dislikes: Celebrities, heat, Pepsi, my mother (Perhaps the most conservative person on the planet...and she thinks the Internet is evil.)

Marital status: Single, looking and not finding.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:55 pm
Sierra Silvermoon
Hiyas everyone. The name is Sierra (points out the obvious xd ) Tho in real life it's Cindy. I also am a Alabama gal, *Waves to Walking blaugh *. My hubby also says that my family tree doesn't have many forking branches, *Smacks him* smartass that he is. xp

Other than that tho, I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom. I have 2 boys 13 & 5, The 13 year old (Divine Rider) also plays around in gaia, so you might see him in here from time to time. I have a great hubby, that plays occasionally too. You'll see his Avie in my sig & We've been married going on 15 years this comming Feburary! xd

As far as likes, hmmm, I love my cat, Casper (Snow white & very regal looking) I also love Tigers & collect anything & everything I can that has anything to do with them.
I also like Most any & all horror movies. Steven King & Anne Rice are my fave Authors, As I love to read (recommend anything?).
I'm a internet addict, Love video games, (Tho I don't play as much since I got my PC blaugh ).
I Also study on Herbal medicines (not on a offical capacity but on my own) as I'm part Cherokee & looking into the family history. I also study Wicca (again on my own) & the scottish ancestory on my fathers side. Love anything "out of the ordinary" you know, mysterious thing with no explanations. Oh & meditating.
My Musical taste also have a very wide range as it depends on my moods. Anything from Classical & Country to 50's & Heavy Metal.

As far as dislikes, I won't post them. Why you ask? Well, it's because I dislike them. sweatdrop

One more thing, If you want to know something, all you need to do is ask. I'll be more than glad to help if I can.

Well I think that about covers it. I'm off to patrol. Take care everyone! wink *Waves buh bye*

I study wicca too....  

elysiums twilight

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:13 pm
WalkingApocolypse

Me! Just so you know who I am when you talk to me.
My name is Katie and I am currently 15 years old. I live in Alabama, home of incest. I looooooove video games, anime, and music. Some of my favorite bands are: System of a Down, Rob Zombie, and GWAR; I have a very wide range of the type of music I listen to from Beethoven to Marilyn Manson. My idol is John Lennon heart I like to travel and read comics! Oh, and I have bad luck. Something bad always happens when I'm around so I try to stay out of the way of important matters. I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I think too much. I think thats pretty much it. If you have any qustions about me please feel free to ask! I'll tell you anything you want to know. biggrin
And my favorite color is blue and green mrgreen

Fellow Zombie fan. xd blaugh biggrin
I prefer white zombie over Rob, he was better in his original band. But theres no way to say either one is better, because that would mean one is worse. xd Yeah I tend to say the wrong thing at the wrong time as well, I think its a teenage thing. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:48 pm
hello i just joined a few seconeds ago sweatdrop xd My name is Melissa I live in Florida *mumbles to self* no da any way hello feel free to PM me heart i wuv to get a Pm once in a while i mean who would not like to get Pm I Know not me ok i did not tell much about myself but I did say somthing if you want to know more stuff about me just pm me please heart xd  

Floridacutey

FunnyBunny9999

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:15 pm
ok... er... hi... I got this invite to here and um.. yay! im wanted!!! whee heart ok... anyways.. I like peace and all that happy love stuff.. yet im a bit violent and I never show any sympathy for my enemies.. but for my friends I spoil them to death wif my super lovinz!!!! whee heart heart
Name stuff: on gaia im spinnu, but I like to be called rini, thats the name everyone calls me, cuz im karini xp
interests: anime, manga, all styles of art heart heart , and uh.. other things! music and art is the most important thing ever for ppl thou I think xp especially music!!
...im very confused now..
ok well.. um.. nice to meet yas all whee !! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:38 am
Durango:
AKA: Caifan
Name: Luis Angel
So I found this guiild way back when it was still in the Chatterbox. Had lots of fun talking to ppl and saw many arrivals and a few departures crying . I kinda fazed out a little from Gaia alltoghether, but I'm here to stay... At least for now... stare Just kidding, if I plan a break, I'll let yall know beforehand.

I would have to say that my most notable hippie quality is that I'm a thinker. I think ALL day about EVERYTHING, man. I was silly enough to contemplate setting a goal to think everything that man can think within my lifetime. xp
Eventhough that sounds insame, I'm pretty sure I'm not. >>... <<...

My thoroughness in thought may provide a slow responce from me, so please have patiance. blaugh

Peace ^^ v  

Durango

evesse

Beloved Seeker

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:50 am
I am who I am. Not much more to say really.
Renee is my name. One of anyway.
I have siblings and both parents arelive. PArents dont live together so yea. Other then that I don't know if my family would want to be well known.
My best quality I can think of at the moment is I'm a good friend.
Anything else will be found out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:43 pm
Hi. I am very happy to be here. allways happy to see some positive energy and positive people here on GAIA.

alittle about myself. I am a single dad, vegan and positive activist.
can't wait to get to you all  

billy_klub

mommie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:26 am
elysiums twilight
I'm Elysiums Twilight on gaia but my name I go by IRL is Morgan....I'm 21 I am not just a hippy, I'm also a Raver(who are the new hippys tee hee) I'm a goth and a punk.......I grew up in the part of San Diego that was all hippys....but I moved to UPTIGHT CONSEVITIVE utah when I was 11ish.....my madre lives in utah and cleaned up her act and my pops still lives in so cal and is a 15 year old boy in an adult body....so I try to go back and forth as often as possible...( I figure if I mention my hippy parents it makes me being a hippy make more sence) all my life my parents told me I was born in the wrong era.....my mom called me a flower child and a damn dirty hippy for as long as I can remember.....

I like all kinds of music but my favs are Emo (I can hear you all either growning or saying what is that) Folk, and punk...... I'm a registered green party....I'm very libral...

I like to party, I sew and crochet...I like to read, I've just gotten really big into LARP and I'm soon going to Join the camarilla for those of you famillar with whitewolf.....

OH....and I'm an open book....so if you want to know anything about me JUST ASK.....I'm not shy...so you shouldn't be when it comes to talking to me......

Hi, I am mommie, Elysium Twilights mom. I grew up lower middle class Ca, my friends were low riders. I feel as if I were a hippie with a spanish influence. I love everything hispanic and have been infatuated all my life. I cleaned up my act after sowing all my oats and then brought Morgan into the world. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. Then she begged me for siblings which I provided after a space of time. I hope she realizes they are hers she asked for them-(all of them) Oh she has her favorites, but they are all hers too.
I am very religious and opinionated, but and this is my best quality-I am open minded too. I listen. I may not agree with you after all is said and done, but I will hear you out.
Life is a learning adventure, there will be something to learn even on the day you die. I hope I make a positive impression on everyone, but remember not to put me on any pedistal, cause I have flaws same as you! That is my one blemish I dont believe anyone has the right to strut around as if. . . as if he is all that-or she! We all put our pants on one leg at a time! We all stink if we forget to shower often, and wake up with bad breathe! Now that I have done a mother's job and embarassed my girl, I hope to meet all of you! Have fun in Gaia-I do!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff