Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 pm
En'u stepped out of the hole, turning, waiting for the others to get through.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Karasu stepped out, one hand resting on his sword. He glanced around the area, wondering what exactly they were supposed to do.  

G Drogon

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Nicodemus exited the Gargarta portal "Gahhhhh, the air here is so dry." As if to emphisize his point he gasped for air as if dying. "Oh well, better start destroying stuff, right Master En'u?" Acting like a greenhorn, he turned to her almost giggling in excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm
She stared at him blankly then shrugged, "Knock yourself out, our goal is to get the soul reapers attention, and in theory that would work. Just don't overdo yourself, that would be annoying."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

G Drogon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm
Karasu stared and then sighed rubbing the back of his head, "I can't believe you accepted him as your Fraccion," He turned and glanced around, taking in all of the buildings, trees and whatelse, "Who is the Shinigami in this area anyway? Couldn't we just attack him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm
Nicodemus sighed "Who cares just destroy!" And on that note he launched a midly destructive Cero toward a nearby traffic stop. A resounding boom echoed through the urban area, Nicodemus chuckled at the destructive capibilities that he still had at this level of power.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

G Drogon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm
Karasu threw up his hands, turning away, "No one cares about strategy, wonderful, absolutly wonderful! I must be insane, since I seem to be the only one who cares!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:58 pm
En'u sighed, "Karasu, relax, we have a strategy, maybe not as ordered as you like it to be, but we do have a sort of strategy." She turned, eyeing the damage, "And please, let's try not to annoy each other, its kinda counter productive."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm
((hey sorry if I'm butting in, but does any shinigami know what ya'll are doing? I mean guild member shinigami?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 pm
((No idea, working on that though, taking suggestions since I kinda suck at this...))  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 pm
((I placed a challenge so hopefully someone will show up.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm
((yeah, thanks... Was thinking of posting something in the other Rp, since its a little easier to see, being on the main page.))  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 pm
From outside of the mall district, Hiraku stepped foot in a sleet, black suit. The rim of his glasses glistened against the rays of the sun as well as a small hint of spiritual pressure. "Why on a day like this?" questioned Hiraku. "I guess I should scout out those measley Hollows. I have to admit though, it's higher than most." He began to think of a trap setup in his head while chasing towards the destined pinpoint.

Still on his way there, the power increased, greater and greater. He was still unaware that this was an Arrancar's spiritual pressure. "This is getting out of hand. What type of Hollow can have this much power...?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:17 pm
En'u glanced away, watching the currents or Spiritual Energy, then she smiled, "A soul reaper this way comes."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 pm
Nicodemus pretended not to notice what En'u said and the fact that he could sense the approach of the Shinigami. "HAAAA!" He was firing a countious stream of Balas and a building causing the base of the structure to crack and crumble.  
Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff