Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
R-I-P-Year 2005, Lets Recap This Year Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:50 pm

2005. Wow. Yeah. Wow, We thought it was great when 2004 was ending but this, pfft yeahh. nice.

So this year, was all filled with many twists and turns. As i do every year, throughout the winter season i have been hybernating. Like a cute cuddly panda bear, But in summer, i will come out to play again (yipee).

And finally people have something to be worried about, and this time not hippies, or a bomb made out of something which makes a squeaky pop sound. Ah yes! The fears of global warming. Isnt that just fantastic, Not only that. This year+the next year is all filled with worries that we can no longer operate cars under a reasonable price! Bike sales are expected to climb by my pink juicy brain!

So the year is ending, and we are all still growing. Even when we're past the age of 18/20 our mind will still be learning.

A late merry christmas to you all, And i wish you all a happy prospective 2006-
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:53 pm

Thanks CrimsnHawk! whee

My year was full of ups and downs. It's not the best year but not the last too.

Happy New Year [in 3 days].
domokun heart

Rebirth Project

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:59 pm

CrimsnHawk
2005. Wow. Yeah. Wow, We thought it was great when 2004 was ending but this, pfft yeahh. nice.

So this year, was all filled with many twists and turns. As i do every year, throughout the winter season i have been hybernating. Like a cute cuddly panda bear, But in summer, i will come out to play again (yipee).

And finally people have something to be worried about, and this time not hippies, or a bomb made out of something which makes a squeaky pop sound. Ah yes! The fears of global warming. Isnt that just fantastic, Not only that. This year+the next year is all filled with worries that we can no longer operate cars under a reasonable price! Bike sales are expected to climb by my pink juicy brain!

So the year is ending, and we are all still growing. Even when we're past the age of 18/20 our mind will still be learning.

A late merry christmas to you all, And i wish you all a happy prospective 2006-

You have a good 2006 too!
Yes there are some worries on global warming, and somehow i think its gonna be too late to fix the problem. More and more green house gas will come, more oil will be spilled into the ocean, more cars are gonna be moving around, no more fresh breezy nice air and more bad stuff will soon to come.
Remember we dont live long, we can die at any time (yes, even tomorrow and sometime during this month)and cos of many disasterous things that happened in the past, life became increasingly harder.
So live life to the max and time is precious use it wisely 3nodding
Hope you all have a good year!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:02 pm

Yep. Yep. We are now entering the year of 2006.

KairiYukine

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:08 pm

Whoa... 2006? I thought we're entering 2003... oops...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:11 pm

Riyoku Sakimori
Whoa... 2006? I thought we're entering 2003... oops...

Cute--Cliche--

Flammable Bait

Syeori

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:15 pm

Moon Light Ninja
Thanks CrimsnHawk! whee

domokun heart

yeah, what she said...Sorry i know its lame but i'm feeling so lazy today...
you know when you get those...ah nevermind i'm going off topic.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:18 pm

wow, I cant believ its (almost)already 2006...it seems as if i waz in 3rd grade yesterday...like the adults usually say....a year goes by with jus a blink on an eye...

[Monchhichi]

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:20 pm

Vanilla_Soda
Moon Light Ninja
Thanks CrimsnHawk! whee

domokun heart

yeah, what she said...Sorry i know its lame but i'm feeling so lazy today...
you know when you get those...ah nevermind i'm going off topic.

Accutly shirley, anything that happened this year is within topic.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:30 pm

Wow, 2005. What can I say? It's been one of the most momentus years, both personally for myself and for world events. Never since 2003 has there been a year where so much has happened, and things can still happen in the last two days that may shape the year one last time.

Minielf

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:27 am

2005 wasn't really that great of a year. Honestly it felt like a waste of time. sweatdrop Many, many tragic events happened this year. At least, most of what I can recall have been negative things that happened in the world.

So I hope 2006 will bring much improvement. cool
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:29 am

wiim
2005 wasn't really that great of a year. Honestly it felt like a waste of time. sweatdrop Many, many tragic events happened this year. At least, most of what I can recall have been negative things that happened in the world.

..what he said..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:44 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
wiim

..what he said..

i think the only thing i'll remember from 2005 is hurricane Wilma...i hate it...it caused me to stay home not being able to use my comp...hmp!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:52 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
wiim

..what he said..

i think the only thing i'll remember from 2005 is hurricane Wilma...i hate it...it caused me to stay home not being able to use my comp...hmp!

Woah, you were in the middle of a hurricane?..haha BC will never get any tropical storms because we are in high lands and Vancouver Island will bloack all our attacks..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:02 pm

Let see what this soap opera will give us next.
Hm.. It's amazing how a few events can turn the world upside down within hours or shorther like CH has already mentioned. 3nodding

Well with some help from the angelic new year tradition.
Get a couple bottle of drinks and have some drinks of course. (Depending on where you live and if you're legal.) Have some fun. 3nodding
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff