Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Profile Archives
zetsumei yoshinori's profile and request to become captain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonik_saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 pm
desciption: black shoulder length hair spiked in an odd manner, red eyes,wears a normal soul reapers kimono with a captains cape on his back

namme: Zetsumei Yoshinori

appearence age: 16

Date of Birth: december seventh

Ethnicity/Origin: white

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 147 pounds

Division: 12

Seat/ Rank: Vizard/lieutenant

Apperance with non shinigami form: same hair/eyes, wears a black hoodie and jeans with black skater shoes

Zanpakuto Info.: a wild unpredictable spirit

Zanpakuto Form: two sided scyth

Zanpakuto Name and Spirit type: muchitsujo akuma, dakness type (shadow)

Zanpakuto Sealed Appearance: a long black katana

Zanpakuto Released Appearance: a long two bladed scythe that is jointed (like renji's zanpaktou) always surrounded by a black aura when the battle starts

Release Command: delve into the depths of the shadows, muchitsujo akuma!!

Baknai: open a door to the depths of hell kill all who stand in your way!!, Muchitsujo Akuma! Bankai!!!

Bankai Appearance:a black buster sword covered in glowing red tribal writing appears surrounded in a pitch black/red pulsating aura

Bankai Ability/ Attacks:

shadow buster: similar to getsuga tenshou but harnesses the power of the shadows surrounding the sword into a powerful beam or wave.

summoning: summons a demonic form of the weilder to fight beside him

shadow ball: in the open hand of the user a medium sized black cero appears and is shot in shards or whole at the enemy

bakai: all senses are enhanced speed, striking power, spiritual pressure and all shadow abilities are enganced ten-fold and the user seems to have an endless supply of energy

Abilities:
flash step: extremely fast manuever used for high speed combat or dodging/ flanking the enemy

controls shadow/ darkness: can be used to create an attack, or even as a second weapon.

intense amount of spiritual pressure: hides it but releases it during battle as an intimidation tactic

holowification: creates a plain hollow mask with horns extending out the top and large beared teeth with trial on it (similar to ichigo's but with large horns) this ability is fully conrolled and he has had it for many years

Extra Skills:

master swordsman

not afraid to kill when needed

Personality: a very happy person, not really interested in women (because he has already met the love of his life and is with her currently) very kind and always ready to help although he is a bit lazy from time to time. always willing to train with another captain or a close friend and gives advice when he can. always the first into battle but the last to use bankai, only hollowfies when away from all other captains unless he is ighting a very strong opponent

Hobbies/ and likes: loves to draw and train, occasionaly has a drink of saki with his close friends

Personal Skills and Abilites: he can create a hollow's mask that he wears in battle, this increases all of his abilities by an unbelievable amount. he is very smart and is always looking for the opponents weakness. his abilitiy to use bankai and hollowfy are unknown to all others and kept a secret (exept for the exeption of his close friends)

Favorite Drink/Food: loves sushi and grape soda

Hates: people that talk like they can kill anyone they want, ruthless brutes that dont care for their comrades want/needs

Bio History: his father was a great soulrealper. one day he went to the soul society, he was 16 years old, he was determined to follow in his fathers footsteps. he was turned into a soulreaper by his father as he was killed by a vizard. that same vizard saw potential in him and took him in, they trained him and he too became a vizard. he became a skilled vizard, he could wear his mask as long as he wanted whenever he wanted. after acheiving bankai he departed from the vizards and went to find a captain to train under he was fuelled with dreams of becoming a lueitenant and maybe someday even a captain. he trained constantly and met the love of his life at the burial ceromony for his father, they have been together for all the years scince his father died he wore the tattered captains robe of the 12th squad from his deceased father. over the years he became skilled in both the arts of bankai and hollowification  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 pm
Your 2nd bankai is completely godmodding.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 pm
I concur. That's so godmoddy dude...Could you please check your spelling? ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Just a side note, your bio is too much like Ichigos life story. But thats just me AND did IKasumi approve of you being a Vizard?  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

demonik_saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:48 pm
well thats why i posted it biggrin so you can tell me whats wrong with it and it can be fixed.......i wasnt aware how close it was to ichigos........and the second bankai was an idea from byakuya..........i wasnt aware it was a bad thing.....but am i allowed to be a vizard?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:52 pm
Byakuya had anything but an endless supply of energy mate. X_X  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

demonik_saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 pm
ok i changed it....any better?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 pm
The Vizard thing, I'll notify you on that. But I know they will not be allowed in the Squads as captains and such. They will only be able to reside in the human world.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:12 pm
It'd be more like, the Seireitei would hunt you down. X_X  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm
ok...so if im a vizard can i still take a side as in soul reaper or espada even if im not in a squad?? and one other questions.....are there any vizards in this guild yet?  

demonik_saint

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:22 pm
No. You would have to make some kind of friendly accident or strange twist of someone already in the Sereitei to actually be the villain.

Oh wait! That happened to Ichigo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 pm
demonik_saint
ok...so if im a vizard can i still take a side as in soul reaper or espada even if im not in a squad?? and one other questions.....are there any vizards in this guild yet?

Vizard is an outcast, a hybrid, feared by shinigami, and therefore hunted like swine, And hated by arrancar, sense they seen like misfits, or a failure at trying to become hollows. So you could take a side, but they'd take you out.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

demonik_saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 pm
ok then what if i hide it until im alone fighting an espada or arrancar so nobody finds out...............  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 pm
demonik_saint
ok then what if i hide it until im alone fighting an espada or arrancar so nobody finds out...............

Jesus mate, just hold off for the Guild leade,r although I still think it'll be a no. We have stuff going on right now.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

demonik_saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:53 pm
lmfao this is great the guild leader introduced vizards to the cast of characters!!!! now i just need to wait for approval....  
Profile Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff