Reply The Advice Room
help please...i have a friend and.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caytlin tylor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm
hey umm i am just going to ask...wat do u do if u r asked if u ever had a boyfriend and u say no,then a really cute guy says "well, u should"(exact words from my bff)i am confused and i do not know how to answer her q 'cause most of the time the guy just asks.so help.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 pm
I'd be honest about it- just say, no, but you've had a cute guy tell you you should. If she's really your bff, honesty is the best policy. If you're shier about answering, you can just smile and say "I'm not too sure I want to talk about that",then steer the topic away
caytlin tylor
hey umm i am just going to ask...wat do u do if u r asked if u ever had a boyfriend and u say no,then a really cute guy says "well, u should"(exact words from my bff)i am confused and i do not know how to answer her q 'cause most of the time the guy just asks.so help.

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

indigo_fairy13

6,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 am
is he secretly in love with you? because maybe he is trying to tell you that the guy's are stupid not to see you standing and that he sees you. one good advice don't blow up your friendship with him because friends and romance don't mix i know from expirience  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:14 am
honesty is the best way to tell the person what u truly feel about him.
3nodding  

grace rosestar

1,375 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm
Pfft.
He obviously likes you.
So the next time he asks, you say,
"No. Do you want the job?"
:]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm
I agree with ^^^. That's how I met my boyfriend of three years (April 8th, actually). I was bummed cuz I had never had a boyfriend, and he told me that someone should like me, and that a guy would have to be crazy not to. biggrin He liked me and was actually too shy to say so. smile I personally think that he finds your friend attractive but may not want to be too forward.  

Teakari

Rainbow Tycoon

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 pm
its like elementry skool. the boy teases the girl but likes her alot. remember men are stupid. they mature SO SLOWLY!! they still act like 5 year olds even when they are like 30. unless you find the rare man who is actually mature like females =w= honesty is always the mature thing to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 am
Honesty is the best way to go. But obviously he likes you. If you feel the same then maybe you should show it around him? My last boyfriend, we dated for 7 months and the way we started going out was just hanging out and flirting a lot and then he asked me why I didn't have a boyfriend yet. I told him that I wanted someone like him. And he said that he wanted someone like me and then we kissed. Then we just, decided that we were 'together'. Lol.
3nodding heart heart

P.S. Just to clear things up, we aren't together anymore because of his mother.]: But we still like eachother.

kaaatriiinaaa

r33na1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm
aww, he likes you! thats so sweet, i wish something like that happened to me, i'm a sucker for a good love story <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:18 pm
i think its best to tell him how u feel about him and maybe he'll tell you how HE feels about you........try that  

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:21 pm
Kanoka Uchiha
its like elementry skool. the boy teases the girl but likes her alot. remember men are stupid. they mature SO SLOWLY!! they still act like 5 year olds even when they are like 30. unless you find the rare man who is actually mature like females =w= honesty is always the mature thing to do.

exactly i agree with you! men are so dumb but us girls we are the smart people but i guess there r some men out there who r smart just like us  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:29 pm
if u like him hint it back if not always say something like thanks for cheering me up u'll always be a good friend to me ... >.< it works for me  

xxdarkestdreamxx

the tragic comidie

4,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:27 pm
its okay to be shy about it i didn't ask any guys out til my sophmore year cause i thuoght the guy should be the one to ask but boys can be just as shy so if theres a guy you like just go for it you never know something great could happen and the worst that'll happen is they'll say no and in a few days everything will be fine  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 pm
when i got asked that question, i just said that i dont want a boyfriend, haveing guy friends is just fine, but it doesnt hurt to have a boyfriend. but thats just me, if the guy said that get to know him better and risk the chance, ask him out...it could be a long shot that he wants t go out or he doesnt, im not very good about guy talk/language, but i am sorta getting better. but if you ever get asked that again, just say that you dont want a boyfriend, and that your happy without one. i mean thats what i tell my friends. im also not good at giving advice, but i hope that what i say or the others say helps in some way. GOOD LUCK.  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

The Advice Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces