Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Sorta-kinda-back-for-a-little-while Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You forgot
  another poll.
View Results

aamiller321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm
Math contest and scholar's bowl are finally over, but track is in full swing now, and half the time I come home and collapse in a catatonic state, and the other half my mom is on my laptop. I'm around sometimes, but my ipod wont post here anymore, safari complications.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 am
you need a poll  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 am
You do too much.

Just thinking about all that makes me tired.

So why on earth do you participate in so many dang things?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:40 pm
Some people are just like that. Depending on your reason for involvement it could be quite fulfilling.

When I was in highschool, I was in biology club and choir. Though biology club was pretty informal since it just required us hanging out in the main biology classroom taking care of the animals during lunch and after school. sweatdrop

That was about it for me though. I like to have free time so I made sure not to get involved in anything more than that.

edit: Choir required me to get up at 5-6 every morning. I'm sure plenty of people find that nutty xd  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 pm
I know that I find that nutty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:50 pm
I wouldn't go near any of the sporting activities though. Gym class was enough for me. I also hate math but that's cuz I'm math-stupid. xd

Math and track... Not sure what scholar's bowl is but miller, you sound like the type that can do no wrong in highschool. x_x  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:12 pm
Isn't it a conflict to be a jock AND a brain?
Or is track, not considdered "jock" enough to qualify for the "Jock" title.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Isn't it a conflict to be a jock AND a brain?
Or is track, not considdered "jock" enough to qualify for the "Jock" title.
No, around these parts it's called being "cool". I also play basketball, film football games, play pep band for football and I played pep band for basketball this year (I'm probably going to play next year), I march in the band at Neewollah, and I throw shotput and discus further than anyone else in track. I'm looking to throw javelin next year.

It keeps me busy, but what would I do at home? 'Round the clock video games? Nah.

@Iakun: Scholar's bowl is a contest where they ask you 16 questions each worth 10 points a piece. If you buzz in early and miss the question, it's minus 5 points. This season was great, the first meet we went undefeated all 11 rounds.  

aamiller321

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:57 pm
Miller, you have just simultaneously exhausted me and made me feel like my adolescence was made of phail and lose. xd Although I don't really regret too much. Most of my time was spent with some friends anyway, though it would have been nice to be more involved in other things. As great as friends are, it's rare to keep a few super close ones after highschool.

Ahhh.... I wish I would have stayed in choir... Oh my youth has slipped out of my hands forever... I'm now an old crone... oh... it's terrible... *isn't old at all*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:21 pm
I don't regret anything that I never did in school.

I just wish we had gotten a computer sooner.

(I would never want to do so much that I couldn't do anything I wanted to once home)  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Didn't purple tell me once that you're a bit of an anti-social hermit though?... lol If that's true, that's no better than Miller overbusyfication.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm
LOL

Yep. That's me ^.^

Professor Hermit Extraordinaire!!!

LOL

(24-7 at my computer and I barely even take time to eat)  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 pm
s**t. I'm gonna come over and pull you out of the house.

*brings a few crucifixes in case of demonic backlash* xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm
LOL

I will quite literally be that guy on TV that everyone makes fun of, that holds onto the door frame and screems about staying inside to be at his computer.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 pm
Iakun
Miller, you have just simultaneously exhausted me and made me feel like my adolescence was made of phail and lose.
3nodding gonk

Dude is totally an anti-social hermit. I'm an anti-social outdoorsgirl, tho. xd  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff