Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Post meeting, [Closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:25 pm
Kasumi passed back and forth in the large common room waiting for her captains to arrive. She was so overworked she had not been notified of the human world attacks as of late. Excepting for this to happens so soon. ’Attacking so soon….they must be on the move.’ The Espada were growing again once more. She couldn’t let their destruction continue for much longer. She would need to send out a small team, but one strong enough to handle the numbers of espada.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:33 pm
Memnoch shunpo'd to the door, he had been on his way to Squad 1, when he received another Hell Butterfly. As soon as he caught word of the meeting and it's location, he rushed there. Memnoch, who had shunpo'd a number of times, was not even breathing hard, his demeanor had changed from earlier though, he seemed much less laid back, and more 'down to earth'. He pushed the other open, walking inside to see the Head Captain waiting within this 'sanctum' of sorts. He had only been within these walls once before, the day he was promoted to captain.

He bowed to the captain, than walked to his assigned spot, sitting down as he always had, in the traditional respectful style. "Head Captain, may I ask what is the meaning of this meeting? Has something occured?" His eyes were focused upon her, he was clearly a very loyal and devoted shinigami.

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 pm
Kasumi breathed a sigh of relief. She was more then happy to have Memnoch being the first one to appear. She was hoping to have either him or Arthuria be one of the first people here. She knew she could count on them most. She did a quick sweep through his emotions and picked out he was quite tranquil at the moment. She wasn’t looking forward to how he would feel with the sudden news she was about to tell.

“Good evening Memnoch. I am happy to say you are the first person here and I am afraid we cannot wait much longer for the others to arrive.”

Kasumi shook her head. She knew a few of the captains were already working on other assignments. She had to hope Memnoch was willing to take on a little more work, before the others arrived.

"And yes, somthing has occured. It has been brought to my attention that the human world is being attacked."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:58 pm
Memnoch waited for a moment, allow the news to sink in, he had assumed as much so it wasn't a huge suprise for him. He new that as a captain he had to remain calm, and unbiased. He thought for a moment and spoke adressing the Head Captain again, "I had thought as much, I only have a couple of questions. Who is attacking, how many are there and when should we leave?" He felt as though he had been slightly presumptuous with these statements, but he had been to the human world before, he knew that when it came down to choosing captains to go, he would be among the first choices. He had no feelings for or against this situation though, he was simply calm.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 pm
Arthuria flash stepped into the meeting room and bowed towards the other two captains. "Forgive my tardiness." she apologized to the both of them. "The human world was attacked?" she repeated to herself kind of not believing it. "I think we should wait to see what our opponent is and their intentions." she threw in stroking her chin with her thumb and forefinger.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Josselyn Ichimaru was running down the hall to the Captain's Meeting Hall.
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" She muttered as she ran through the hall. Her feet padded against the floor because of her thin soled silver flats. She didn't wear the normal standard Shinigami shoes, she wasn't a big fan of them.
"I'm sorry I'm late!" She apologized as she ran into the Captain's meeting room. "I only just recieved the message from the Hell Butterfly."

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

everily

Eloquent Raider

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm
Kairu was sitting down as if he had been there the whole time, but in fact he had just showed up concealing his spiritual pressure and started to talk since he was behind the two Captain that were there first the new arrival couldn't see him, "I believe if we all go out as a group the soul society will be vulnerable and if we all release our spiritual pressure at once the human world would collapse under the pressure, so we would be doing as much damage as the attackers if not more," Kairu stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Kasumi sighed. She was once again relieved to see more of the captains arriving. Though a few were late she was in no mood to care at all. She had bigger fish to fry. Kasumi stayed silent for a moment taking in Arthuria’s words. She nodded her head towards Ichimaru in order to reassure her she was not mad for the tardiness. She understood how the hell butterflies would sometimes be late reaching their people.

“Alright everyone settle down. I am happy to see you few here finally. In any case, as you know the human world is under attack, so much destruction has begun, and we have to prevent any more casualties from happening. I am sure humans have suffered because we were too late…..No….I was to late on sending someone out their. And yes Kairu, I won’t be sending all of you out.” Kasumi shook her head. She had to pick carefully, in who she would send out. But she already had a good plan in mind.

“Memnoch, Ichimaru. You two are being sent to the human world. You are to construct teams to your own desire and get yourselves to the danger zone immediately. I want things taken care of carefully and quick…there is no rooms for mistakes.
Kasumi raked her hand through her long hair. She beleived the two would be best for this task.
'Kairu. I need you to send out a small team of your ops division. I have suspicion that the leader of Heuco Mundo is there as well. And Arthur, I know you would like to study their intentions more thoroughly but you and I will be discussing this later on. Are there any questions?”

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm
"None from me Captain-Commander." she nodded her head as she continued to stroke her chin. "Who would have the balls to mount such an attack on the human world...Such audacity.." she thought as she took out a pad and paper and tapped a pen onto the pad waiting for further orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 am
Memnoch smiled and responded, "None from me as well." he stood up and began to walk towards the door, than turned and spoke again. "By the way, I don't think we'll really need to much of a team! A vice captain is already there it seems.~" His smiled grew as he slid the door open to exit. This was going to be an interesting day. Turning one last time, he adressed Ichimaru, "I'll meet you there ok?" before waiting for a responce, he shunpo'd out.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Joss nodded and smiled.
"Nah, I'm good." She resposed to the Head Captain.
She would have said something to Memnoch, but it seems he was already gone. "Well, I'm off."
She shunpo'd off toward the Senkaimon and then, off to the human world.

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:42 pm
Kasumi gave a soft smile. She was more reasured when memnoch mentioned a vice captain already in the human world. It meant that not too much damage would take place. Unless the shinigami were reckless as well. She felt the disbeleif peel off of Arthuria.
"Yes I know what you are thinking Arthur. And I fear about the new Espada leader." Kasumi still had to face the fact soul society might now be safe anymore.

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 pm
"It's still a foolish conquest. The Espada should learn from their previous Espada's mistakes. Plus attacking the Human world would be futile for they know we would respond with force." she stated putting the pencil to her head and thinking deeply. "This is a real brain stumper there, Kas-" She stopped midsentence as she could feel her Vice Captain's Reiatsu slowly starting to disappear. "My Vice captain is in need of some help...May I go drag him back, Captain Commander?" She asked wanting to keep this Vice Captain.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:49 pm
Kairu smiled "I assumed you were goin to say that so I will go tell them, it wont take me long at all." Kairu looked up before leaving "well if need be I am the fastest out of the captains so I could retrieve the injured so the division medics wont be in danger." Kairu stayed seated awaiting an answer.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers