Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
From Sweetkitty Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golds are here
thanks
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sweet Li

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:15 pm
Hello, this is Sweetkitty. This is my mule. I can't access Sweetkitty's account because someone hacked to my main account. I am pissed of the hacker. The hacker changed password and email. I am disappointed. I did report to mod. I am waiting to hear from the mod a few days or weeks.

That stinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 pm
*hugs* Im so sorry Kitty  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:16 pm
AGAIN !?!
O_O

You're the second person I know in this guild to have been hacked.

I hope you get everything back...
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 pm
Oh, no! gonk That sucks! If you need anything, we're here for you. 3nodding You might want to change passwords on any other accounts you have on gaia and anywhere else, if you haven't already.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Sweet Li

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 am
Ty: Thank you, *hugs back*, I checked your profile. Umm, the hacker did. It is not me. I think the hacker did comment website to some friends of buddylist.

Dudex: yeah, oh that's true. However I got hacked 2 times. 2005, I am used my cell and saw my angelic items and golds stole. I went to account to change password fast on my cell. I did report the mod. Finally, angelic items and golds were back 3 weeks later.

April 2,2010. I was surfing to look eggs on my laptop. I saw my avi's outfit. I was shocked that different hacker did. I did try to go seeing password and email. The hacker did change. I tried to change email and password back but it is blocked me. I can't access. I did report again. I will get mail back like 1 month later. I don't know.

purple" yeah. thank you. I am lucky to back up using my mule.
no, the hacker changed email and password that I saw. I tried but the hacker blocked me. I know the hacker stole my angelic items, golds, and gaia cash.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 pm
******** hell. This is so freaking stupid. You wanna know why? Cuz I bet even if your case is resolved a mod will say something stupid like "Don't give out your password and be careful of fake gaia pages".

Honestly, I've noticed a lot of people get hacked who haven't made those kinds of mistakes. They need to somehow up the security on this website.

I feel your pain though. I recently had my account hacked but with how quickly they dealt with mine, I have hope they'll help you out pretty quick too.  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 pm
Damn, You've been hacked before?

I hope they suffer a painful death with many people laughing in their face during their last few moments.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 pm
Iakun: yeah, I know. I hate fraud pages.
Thank you. I hope so.

Dudex: yeah. That stinks

I checked Sweetkitty on my buddylist. The hacker did use my main account 7:30pm.  

Sweet Li

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 pm
Sence you got hit more then once.
Maybe it's someone that you think you know.
Could be for a long time, so they've had time to guess your password.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm
dudex: yeah I guess.

FINALLY, my main account, Sweetkitty is back. My golds and items are back too.  

Sweetkitty

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:03 pm
Congrats biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 am
Congrats indeed.
I'm glad everything's back.

Now make sure that your password is something extremely long and complicated, and uses both lower case and upper case letters as well as numbers.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Yay! That was pretty fast! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm
Come to think of it. It was very fast.

HUH...  

xwhateverxdudex

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm
thank you guys.