Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:17 pm
Ba Sing Se is the titanic capital of the Earth Kingdom, wherein it encompasses nearly all of the northeastern corner.

The city is by far the largest city in any of the Four Nations, essentially being more of a small country than a mere city. Ba Sing Se means "Impenetrable City"; the city is so named for its two world-famous walls, the gates of which have no hinges or other hardware, and are opened by use of Earthbending. Behind the Outer Wall lies a large expanse of farmland, Lake Laogai, and several mountains. The Inner Wall encloses the city itself. The city is also notable for having a unique system of dividing the populace into different parts of the city based on social status.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 am
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien slide down the outer Palace wall until he came to the ground. He turned around to see that no one saw him sneak out of the palace and now he just had to wait for Tierra to hurry up and get over the wall, "Come on sis!" He started tapping his foot impatiently.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm
The circle of earth melted back into the ground, and Tierra jogged over to her brother.
"Im here! Come on!" She said in a fierce whisper, then ran off, as far way from the palace as possible...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Damien chased after her until they were a good distance away, "Woo... now that was fun!" He looked at the people on the street. He looked at her, "So where shall we head to first?"

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 am
(I couldn't wait for another post)
User Image

Damien didn't want to wait for his sister and decided to take a walk on his own. He stepped to the side and into a store, finding a outfit and a hat [similar to that in his picture]. He bought the outfit and a bag, changing into it in a booth, then stepped out of the store, blending into the crowd. He adjusted his sheathed swords on his back as well. He walked through the city, "Lets take a look around."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 pm
Elena flew over the wall. She gazed down at the city. She had heard stories about Ba Sing Se but it way bigger then she imagined it. She eventually found a place to land. Elena jumped off of her bison and went to explore the city.  

bluemoon411

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

Damien saw the Bison fly into the city, "What is an airbender doing here?" He wanted to find out and started running through the crowds till he came up to where the Bison had landed. He looked around till he saw a girl wearing airbender clothes, "Hello there!" He said walking up to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 pm
"Hello," Elena said smiling. She had never meet anyone from the earth kingdom.  

bluemoon411

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image

Damien looked at her, "Your an airbender aren't you... what are you doing here in Ba Sing Se?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm
"I'm traveling. I've always wanted to see the rest of the world. The only place I've ever been is the Eastern Air Temple," Elena answered.  

bluemoon411

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image

Damien nodded, "Well then, allow me to be the first to welcome you to Ba Sing Se... My name is Damien!" He hoped that giving away his name wouldn't give away his position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:18 pm
Suta whooped, seeing another bison. "Man, now it's going to look like I followed her." Argent groaned. She was standing on Suta's saddle, looking down. She sat down and laid herself down. "Land when you please, Suta." She did her daily training, which was covering herself in an air barrier, then made the oxygen leave the inside. She held her breath, trying to strengthen her lungs. Suta was slowly descending, and Argent finally released herself, taking in a deep breath. "New record." Suta finally landed, dust puffing around her.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bluemoon411

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 pm
"I'm Elena. It's nice to meet you," she said. The name Damien sounded familiar but she couldn't remember where she had heard it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image

Damien bowed, "Its a pleasure to meet you Elena!" Damien saw a shadow pass of them and saw another Bison in the sky, "Another airbender... are you two traveling together?" He said looking back at Elena.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

bluemoon411

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:33 pm
Elena looked at the other Bison. "No I'm traveling alone," she answered. The girl looked familiar but Elena couldn't remember her name.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff