Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Southern Water Tribe Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 pm
The Southern Water Tribe is the southern division of the Water Tribe. During the course of Sozin's War, it's people were scattered into tiny villages and settlements located across the South Pole. Having been worn down by constant Fire Nation raids, the Southern Tribe was weak and almost defenseless against further raids.

Over the past one hundred years, the Southern Water Tribe began to grow in power and population. Although the Southern Water Tribe is once again prosperous and strong, they still continue to live in small collections of huts, rather than the palace of snow and ice that the Northern Water Tribe prefers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am
Mimi sat on the edge of the ocean with her eyes closed, listening to the sound of the waves splashing against the shore. She opened her eyes and glance at the pitiful village behind her. Nothing evr happens here. And when something does, not many of us are left. I need to get out of here. Maybe move to the north where maybe people understand me better.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image

West Sky stared at the depressing, destroyed, pitiful village and bit her lip. On one hand, it was rumored that there was a water-bender here, and West Sky could use a water-bender on her ship. On the other hand, it looked like this village was just getting by. Even though she was a pirate, West Sky considered taking from a village that was struggling to survive to be the lowest of low acts. "Oh Great Sea, what do I do?" She wondered, and turned her attention back to her ship. They had come this far, and her men were getting restless. If she told them they had come this far all for nothing, West Sky might have a full-scale riot on her hands. And right now, she couldn't deal with that. "Forgive me." She thought, shaking her head. "Alright men, listen up." She called, drawing her sword. "We're here for the water-bender. Nothing else. If I find that you took something, or injured someone without having to," Her eyes flashed green, a dangerous sign. "I'll kill you." West Sky ruled through fear, and that was just how she liked it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 pm
Ree heard faint noises and looked in the direction they were coming from. She saw faint outlines of people, but shrugged it off and stood up. I need to train." She took a few steps into the ocean until the water was to her knees. She held out her arms and took a deep breath.She lifted her arms slowly and water followed. She leaed to the side, the water still following her, formed into a ball, and she threw it. Ree took another deep breath and lifted both arms into the air on either side of her head. Two fairly big waves formed and crashed against each other. Ree smiled.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
"D@mn, this is not going to be easy." West Sky thought, nodding to her men. "Secure the rest of the village." She whispered, drawing her sword. "Do not, I repeat, do NOT hurt anyone unless it is absolutely needed. Remember, we don't want anyone other than the waterbender. Go!" The rest of the crew left quickly and quietly, leaving West Sky to deal with the waterbender. "It's really cold here." Was her last thought before stepping out into the open. "Well, I must say, you are an impressive sight." She drawled, her sword catching the feeble sunlight. "But first, before you attack me, let me introduce myself. I'm West Sky." She smiled wickedly. "Now this is where you say your name."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 pm
" Me? You may call me Ree." Ree bowed. ' Now tell ME, what are you doing here? I doubt youre here sightseeing." Ree spoke through clenched teeth, knowing her village was at risk. Ree braced herself, arms held out at either side of her body, ready to strike at anytime.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

West Sky clucked her tongue. "Such a smart, sweet girl." She said, angling her body slightly, her blue eyes flashing green with excitement. "But you're right. I'm not here for the sights." Her eyes took in the surroundings. "Amazing as they are." A smirk tugged at West Sky's lips. "No, I'm here to offer you a...job of sorts. How would you like to join the life of adventuring and pirating? A waterbender such as yourself would love to live on the sea I'm sure." As she tossed her sword from hand to hand, her eyes flashed green again. "But of course, I'm sure you can tell I'm not offering you a choice here. Here's the deal sweetheart. You can come with me willingly, or not willingly. Either way, you're coming with me." "Smart, very smart West Sky. Egg on a waterbender in the middle of a sea. Yeah, smart." She thought worriedly, trying not to show it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Ree stepped back a step, shocked. 'A...a job?! Why would you need ME when you have all those other ANIMALS?!" Ree pointed furiously towards the village, a small wave emerged from the water as she did so. Calm yourself Ree, this could be your big chance. To get out of here. But they need me. I think they can fend for themselves. But i dont trust this pirate chick, why would she jsut come and offer me a job all of a sudden? Ree tried not to look too confused.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 am
User Image

West Sky's smirked became even more smug and wicked. "Well, I already have plenty of brains, and plenty of muscle aboard my ship. So there's really no need for me to go and take away from your dying village, not when they need all the people they can get. However, what I need is the one thing I don't have; a waterbender." West Sky slid her sword back into it's sheath, and held up her hands. "See, I'm not going to hurt you." She tried to smile reassuringly. "Think about what I'm offering you. A chance to get away from everything. The chance of a lifetime. You'll be free to do whatever you please. You'll have an entire ocean to bend. People to worship you as a Goddess of the Seas. All you need to do is come with me." West Sky held a hand out. "You're the only waterbender for miles around who's looking to escape. That's why I came for you." West Sky didn't explain how she knew that. This girl didn't need to know about the spies West Sky had scattered all over the four nations. In fact, the fewer people who knew, the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 pm
Shes right, Ree thought. Ill still be able to train aboard the ship. hmmm. Ree relaxed and nodded. Wait a minute how did she know I was the only waterbender around? How did she know I wanted to escape? Ree ignored all her suspicions and took West Sky's hand and closed her eyes. "Ok. Ill go. but at least let me tell my village im leaving." She let go of West Skys hand and began wading back towards the village.  

garlic junior

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am
User Image

West Sky shrugged. "Whatever you want. I have to come with you though; have to make sure my men behaved themselves." "That was surprisingly easy." West Sky thought with a certain sense of relief. "Didn't have to bully her or force her into anything." West Sky shivered as the cold arctic seemingly blew right through her body. West Sky was used to patrolling the warmer, more tropical areas of the sea. Not the frigid snowy areas. But gritting her teeth, and raising her chin in determination, West Sky managed to ignore the chilly air. "How much further to the village?" She asked, struggling to keep her teeth from chattering. The last thing West Sky wanted was for this little waterbending girl to see West Sky as weak. Because that was the worst possible thing that could happen. The worst.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 am
Zack teeth where chattering so hard that he was sure they would fall out. He had just been swimming in the cold water. He followed the girls ahead of him because he had heard them talking about a village  

Zack-Fair313

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

garlic junior

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 pm
"Just up there, see it?" Ree pointed to the small, beat up village. As they approached it, Ree heard something, behind them and quickly turned around. "Who are you?!" She looked at West Sky. "Does he work for you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

West Sky turned to face Zack, and raised her blond eyebrows. "I have never seen this man before in my life, I assure you." She said sardonically, noticing that the boy in the water looked colder that she. "You there, in the water." West Sky called out, resting one hand on the hilt of her sword. "You'll freeze to death swimming in this part of the ocean. Come on out before you kill yourself." She turned towards Ree's village and smirked. "Bet you won't miss this place much, will you?" She asked Ree.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

garlic junior

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm
Ree sighed. "Not really. I mean, no ones here, and the village is almost nothing. A few years ago this place was bustling and lively. But now, one more fire natuon raid and evryone will be dead, the village most likely completley torn down. Best to get out of here as soon as possible." She looked over at Zack pitifully. "You look REALLY cold." She took off her large fur coat and gave it to Zack. "Here, you need it more then I do. Come on, we're almost there." When they reached land, Ree motioned for West Sky to follow her and walked over to a fairly big mound of snow and stood on it. "ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THE SOUHTERN WATER TRIBE!" People started gathering around them. "This is West Sky. I'll...I'll be...journeying with her...for a bit."  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff