• Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:19 pm
Who loves Hannah Montana??
I do!!
Tell me what songs you like by her!!
Pump up the party!! smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 pm
WTF... A HANNAH MONTANA FAN?!?

Hanna Montana Sucks... Big time. I hate her...

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 pm
i f***ing scream hate scream Hannah montana/miley cyrus exclaim

she sound like a pig squealing the national anthem
aka SHES A DESGRACE! mad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 pm
Hannah Montana is a horrible singer.  

Tamago1

-GracedWithPoetry-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:03 pm
Disney does this thing...
Lies...
Cheating...
This is just one of them.
She has some good songs.
I admit.
But she...
Is a somewhat...
REALLY...
BAD...
ACTRESS...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:18 pm
There are a lot of people in this world that I hate for no reason and she is one of them.  

Fallen Echelon

1,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 pm
i dont really care about hanna montanna  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:46 pm
Haha, alot of haters. I'M SURE ONE OF THEM!  

ventera

Interesting Businesswoman

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm
i dont really care for hannah montana but i do like some of miley cyrus's songs. but thats only because i can relate to some of them.

fly on the wall, party in the usa, the climb, see you again.

and i think that there was 2 more that i liked, and could relate to. dont hate me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:55 pm
Disney made a big mistake.. scream

Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus what ever the frick you want to call her, cannot sing or act for that matter! All the lyrics to her songs are not meaningful considering the fact that she does the exact opposite daily.

The media shouldn't even bother with her. It's pointless. She is a disgrace to human kind.

Just sayin...  

YourEpicSweetHeart

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rooney Faire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:16 pm
YourEpicSweetHeart
Disney made a big mistake.. scream

Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus what ever the frick you want to call her, cannot sing or act for that matter! All the lyrics to her songs are not meaningful considering the fact that she does the exact opposite daily.

The media shouldn't even bother with her. It's pointless. She is a disgrace to human kind.

Just sayin...

Agreed, I wouldn't care if she was still a (horrible) singer and a (dead-beat) actress, there are tons of those in Hollywood already. I just hate the fact that she still represents Disney even though she is has done some very 'Non-Disney' things (AKA. Racist asgainst Asians, almost nude pics, etc.) she is just a horrible influence. I just wish that Disney would kick Miley Cyrus out onto the curb and leave her with the other rejects (Like Vanessa Hudgens).

....No offense.

Click Meh Dragoooons heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:18 am
She doesn't bother me enough for me to hate her, or even dislike her. I don't listen to her or watch her shows/whatever else.

That said though, Disney should stick to what they're good at.

Bitter Lemons

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I can't say if I love her, dislike her, or just plain hate her. Why? 1) I don't know her. 2) Even if she's famous or whatever, fans don't even know the person she really is. 3) And you can't just decide to like/hate/dislike her because of the mistakes she has done. Mistakes are mistakes, and everyone makes them. It's just that..hers went world wide And her mistakes are mostly misinterpreted with fans so you cant always believe what you hear or see 4) Most of the stuff in the media about her are mostly lies.
                                              So yah, celebrities are mostly a mystery to me. Because even though their very known, you don't have a full story about their life.

Anyway, But i can say that I dislike her music. Not my style really. I'm more of a Swift fan. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Team Taylor! <3User Image

I would also like to add that despite of all her mistakes, I think she should be able to still represent disney. Sure, she has pictures of her underwear..but what teenagers haven't done that? (Okay, well a few haven't, but still.)
                                              She's a good role model to me, because she's honest about her mistakes, she doesn't lie about them.
                                              If Disney doesn't view her as an appropriate celebrity for their business, they wouldn't still have her.
                                              Disney has discussions about these things too (So people will still view Disney has a appropriate thing for their kids and to keep their business going)
                                              Think about it..Miley Cyrus is just a girl, and imagine being in her shoes. Is she really the person you think she is? She's a human being, with real feelings. She's not just a face you see on a T.V. She's a girl like us, and she should be able to represent disney. Still disagree with me?
                                              Well if you see a girl down the street with the most ugly purse ever walking with her friend, would you comment on it and hate her out of the blue because her purse is ugly?
                                              It's the same thing as hating Miley Cyrus because of her music, (or because of her mistakes.)
                                              Anyway, she's not the same person she was before. She's becoming an adult. She should be able to represent disney. And this is coming from a non-miley fan.

(I'm saying this, because even although I'm not a huge fan of Hannah Motana/Miley Cyrus, I care about what people think of other people without actually knowing them. It's rude, espcially of just disliking them because of what's been done in the past.
                                              Her mistakes happened 3, 2, or a year ago. It's not like she's doing them now, she's a whole different person she was then when she was 15.)

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 pm
i hate Hannah Montana , i don't like her music at all .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Eclipse Dreams

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:15 pm