Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
Streets of the Seireitei Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 pm
Magaru replied to King's query as the three captains proceeded down towards the streets of the Seireitei. "My business in the Rukongi is highly personal. To my knowledge, Captain Hayabusa is the only one to date that knows what it is."

He walked along them in silence for a time, simply taking in the subtle sounds of daily life in the Soul Society. From their still-high vantage point, the expansive cityscape stretched into the near distance, and past the walls laid his destination. He continued, "The truth of the matter is that I make an annual excursion to the fields outside the Rukongi, and today happens to mark that very occasion.

"That said, it is a personal priority for me, that I would make this trip. On the way, I will inform you of what transpired during the meeting, though it is your decision whether to accompany me once that thread of conversation has been worn to naught."

The ground was finally coming into view. Feeling anxious to make up for lost time, the Division 13 captain vaulted over the nearby rail to the ground a mean fifteen feet below. Swiftly uncorking the sake bottle on his wrist, Magaru took in a swig to relieve a bit of the stress which had been building through the course of the day. He swallowed, followed by sighing in satisfaction, and recapped the bottle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 am
King continued to follow Magaru, still debating weather the meeting information was worth returning to the Rukongi. He watched as Magaru jumped over a nearby railing to the ground below as he listened to the explanation he gave. He smiled at the Captains foolishness. King too jumped the railing to the ground below.

"I, personally, don't want to know your reasons for visiting the Rukongi periodically. I came along to learn the meaning of the meeting I was late for, and to enjoy the company of my fellow Captains." King waved his hand to Kurei hoping he would continue to follow the two.

"I too have personal matters relating to the Rukongi, but mine tend to keep me away. So, if you wouldn't mind. Either offer me a drink, or get on with telling us the meaning of the meeting."

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:23 pm
Magaru grinned at the sight of the captains following his unorthodox choice of route, but his cheer quickly vanished at the request of his sake. He looked from King, to the bottle, and back again in a way which must have seemed comical to an outside spectator.

Though he was loathe to part with his sweet elixir, he decided upon the more gracious response of reaching into his pouch and withdrawing one of the small cups he had brought with him. Gently pulling the cork from the gourd-bottle, he tipped it, pouring the ambrosial liquid into the cup, and offered it to King.

"You need not worry, my friend. I have no intention of taking you from your comfort zone, and it was merely an invitation to join me so far if you wished. As I had said, I have personal business just beyond the Rukongi, and would like to reach my destination as soon as possible." He took another sip of his drink before sealing the container. "Though it may not be far to the gates of the Seireitei, the events of the meeting will be revealed well by the time we reach them. Should you wish to join me past that point, you are welcome to, but I fully understand if you choose otherwise."

Noticing a mark on his captain's cape, he brushed at the fabric until it came clean of the dirt. Content of his appearance once more, he looked up to the walkway expectantly, awaiting Captain Sentetsu's arrival.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:22 pm
King smiled and took the cup offered to him. He quickly downed it's contents and sighed. He needed to calm down. He put the cup in his own sash to dispose of later. As they continued to walk he began to tap the hit of his Vantestsu in a soft rhythmic manner.

"So explain one thing to me Magaru, If you don't mind me asking. What is important about this mysterious destination of yours? You obviously are waiting for Captain Sentestsu to join us before you brief me on the meeting. So humor me with this."

King knew full well he had access to all Captain's files, but figured this detail would not be in it. When he got a chance, he would return to his office and familiarize himself with each Captain's file. Until then, he might as well ask.

He looked up to the sky as he waited for Magaru's response, noticing the clouds drift by. It was a lovely day, with an amazing breeze. One he would love to enjoy, but alas, he had other demands for his day.

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 am
Magaru inhaled deeply and sighed. King had finally put the question to him directly, and so he could no longer dance about the answer without coming across as rude. Without breaking stride, or making eye-contact, he gave King his answer in a whisper just loud enough to understand. "My family," he supplied simply.

Holding off from further explanation for a moment, he studied the ground as they slowly walked, gathering the memories of so long before. Still gazing at the ground, he elaborated, "When I first came to the Soul Society, I was alone, as most people are when they arrive. I had no memories, save for my name, age, and the country I was born in, and... I was afraid.

"I wandered the 25th District of the Rukongi for several days, with no real idea of what was to happen to me. It was not long after that when I let myself collapse in the street next to a small building, not out of weakness, but out of despair of never knowing the joys of having people who care about you. So I lay there, and still rather ignorant of my current situation, I wished for death."

He broke from his narration, shaking his head and chuckling at the ludicrous thought of a spirit wanting to die. Stifling the laughter, he continued with a small smile. "I don't know how long I laid there, but I must have fallen asleep. When I awoke, I was inside a small house with a warm fire lit in the chimney. An elderly man was sitting upon a stool by the fire, staring at it in contemplation, and an equally old woman sat on the floor next to me, dabbing my forehead with a damp cloth.

"'How are you feeling,' she asked me. The old man left his spot by the fire, and joined us on the floor. 'You sure did give us a scare, son.' I looked between them in confusion, not understanding what they meant by all this. 'Well,' the man continued, 'we had been out walking, and just as we were about to reach our home, we found you collapsed in the road.' 'Yes,' the woman supplied. 'We couldn't just leave you there like that, so we brought you inside. Don't worry. You can stay here as long as you want.' "

Magaru paused to drink from the sake-gourd, wetting his throat. Sated, he turned to his companion. "You haven't the slightest of the relief I felt at that moment. From that point on, I had the love and respect of a family." He gestured vaguely across the sky. "We passed each day with one another, often taking walks to and spending time in the fields outside the 25th District. Even when it became apparent that I had a growing spiritual pressure, and required food to fuel my body, we found strength in our bond and passed all trials. Those near hundred years are the best that I can remember experiencing."

At that, both the captain's expression and tone of voice became somber. "Of course... nothing can be expected to last forever. They must have been very old spirits... some of the first, possibly, for rather than reincarnating into the real world, they passed away."

Captain Tsugamashi fell silent, falling back in time to the memory of waking to find them already gone. Tears brimmed in his eyes, but he forced them away, and subtly wiped what was already there with his hand. "It was a hard blow, losing them after spending so long together. I buried them in the field we would visit, and honored their memory by joining the Soul Reaper Academy.

"Every year, on the anniversary of their passing, I make time to visit the site of their grave and celebrate the memory of my family." He looked to King pointedly. "Up to this point, Kasumi Hayabusa has been the only person in the Seireitei to know the truth of this matter. I humbly ask that you do not share it openly, as it is a private matter to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Kurei followed along up until the very line drawn between the two districts. He wasn't wearing his usual smirk, nor was there any form of smile on his face. It seemed more that he was... Annoyed. It was in his mind he would get his information before reaching this point, but it wasn't the case. A discomforted sigh was slowly let out as he looked out at the Rukongai. The many streets were cluttered with activity, none of which he could confirm as his former family. For all he knew, his family were Hollow.

Kurei crossed his arm in thought, throwing up what would be assumed as an emotional barrier as he returned to thought important to him. Flashes of what little memory of his former family he had surged through his mind. His mother, his twin sisters, all with an unrecognizable face. Their brunette hair brought a mental smile to him. Near the end of his memories, a single flash, a representation of the final moments of his life before the afterlife. This caused him to shake his head in the form of a flinch, breaking his crossed arms.

As he set his arms back to his sides, the captain returned his gaze to his fellow Shinigami. They seemed to be waiting for his decision on continuing or turning away. Another deep exhale and he gave a lazy wave to them just before making a Shunpo to their position, just moments after Magaru asked that King doesn't relay his story.
"I came here for something, I might as well get it before I leave here... Shall we go on, then?"

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 pm
King walked with care almost in shock by Magaru's tale. He wondered how many of the Captains came from the Rukongi, and how many suffered to get where they were today. Certain details he filed away to research more later, and continued to step in stride with his comrade.

"You have my word Magaru."

King looked to Kurei as he decided to join them once more, and smiled. He obviously liked using his Shunpo, or thought he was very skilled with it.

"For a Captain you have little patience my friend." King laughed at the fact that moments ago, he too was asking for the information so that he may also leave. "This is the price for us not showing up on time."

King decided it would be alright to go through the Rukongi. No one would remember him, he had change too much. Both in appearance, and how he carried himself. He spent to little time in the Rukongi districts, there should be no one who knows him anymore. Yet he still got chills down his spine when he thought about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 pm
Magaru nodded, thankful for King's silence. He turned at Kurei's approach, an apologetic expression plaguing his face.

"You'll have to forgive me, as I had not meant to keep you so long. So I do not force you into anything you would not do willingly, I'll pass on the proceedings of the Captain's Meeting." His tone became sharp, and a grave seriousness overtook his persona.

"It would appear," he began slowly, "that the world of the living has been attacked by the Espada. Captain Josselyn Ichimaru of Squad 5, and Captain Memnoch de Lioncourt of Squad 11 have been deployed to deal with the situation." Magaru stood in silence, awaiting their reactions.  

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:20 pm
King retuned Magaru's nod with a gentle smile. He knew what it felt like to hold a painful past inside. King unfortunately remembered his life in the human world perfectly. All it's glory, and all it's pain. He pushed the memories to the back of his mind as Magaru explained the meeting to him and Kurei.

King stood motionless, raised a single eyebrow and let out a nervous chuckle. "So, that's what it was about? We knew they would have to show themselves sometime. Shouldn't we have planned some sort of defense, or attack plan?" King crossed his arms and leaned on his back foot waiting for a response. Then again, he thought, the head captain may have left out details during the meeting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm
Kurei narrowed his eyes in lack of care and heavy disappointment. It was clearly obvious before that he had no intention of caring for what happened to the world of the living, and it didn't need to be a meeting that pulled him from his studies that informed him of this "tragedy", but it seemed his comrades saw it pleasing to interrupt and distract him from what could be ground-breaking discoveries in their equivalent of science. He quickly brought his right palm to his face, covering a majority of it and making a slight slapping sound as it hit, "Really? Really? They feel the need to send me all the way to the Captain-Commander's main building to tell me something like this? So the Espada attacked the world of the living... Why should it matter to me if they're going to send particular squad members? It comes as no surprise that they would attack the helpless inhabitants of the living world - they're spineless cowards with no more than the power of a glorified Adjuchas. If they were true warriors - true schemers -they would attack the Seireitei directly instead of breaking us up piece-by-piece to gang up on us in small numbers."

Kurei seemed a little more than just irritated or agitated with the information provided. It was hard to tell if he was mad that they interrupted his research for something he didn't care about, or that he secretly did care about the world of the living. It had been known for a long time that he hated traveling there, but it was impossible to tell if it was because he truly hated every fiber of it. "Not that it matter though... It's not like my input will ever have an effect on how they fight. They could be listening right now and they would still fight us when our backs are turned...," he added, turning his sight away from his partners and off into nowhere in particular. His jaw was jutted forward, in an angry manner, and his eyes appeared to be burning with a form of hate. His large sleeves billowed with a passing wind and he seemed to calm down with it. A quick sigh was released and he looked up to the sky, "I just think it would've been better if they had interrupted me for something like them bringing in a live member of the Espada, and instead of sending him to the prison cells the late Captain Mayuri was placed in, or under intensive care under Squad Four's jurisdiction, they were bringing them to my squad for immediate answers. That, in my humble opinion - if I could have one - would constitute a need to break my concentration." He angled his face to look at both of the captain's, "That's just me, though, and I'm sure my input greatly differs from each of yours... However I will concur with you, Captain Veltryn, they were bound to show up eventually, and we should've been ready. Perhaps a different course of action than just sending two of our trusted captains? That aside, was that all the meeting was for, Captain Tsugamashi?"

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Feel Good MD

Gracious Guildsman

4,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image Loki was strolling through the Seireitei he knew something was happening and he wanted to be part of the actions but his orders where to patrol and wait for Captain Tsugamashi to return. It was always "4th seat Tre' Vlanc, Patrol and await my return". With a Sigh Loki turned upon reaching way-point B and beaded back to way-point A. He began to hum a tune he picked up in the Human world, it was apparently by a group called "Hurt". He wished he could listen to music more than he could. He made it halfway through his 18th loop before he started Drinking his saké. Why always Patrolling the same damn stretch of the seireitei?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 pm
King smiled at Kurei's outburst. He seemed to hate the world of the living with such an intensity, or cared immensely. Either way, his emotion seemed hidden behind his research. Head of research and development, the title might have went to his head, but King didn't know him well enough to speculate.

"A scientist above the rest? The Espada have smaller numbers than the soul society. It's in their best interest to separate us where they would be able to try and decimate us in small numbers. I'm just curious as to why the Head Captain would go to meet one of them. It seems ill advised"

King shook his head and rubbed his neck with right hand, thinking of possible strategies. None came to mind immediately. "Unless of course, the Head Captain has a plan already in motion. Involving only the Captains of Squads 5 and 11."

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 pm
Taking the rant in stride, the Division 13 captain only nodded solemnly to Captain Sentetsu. "Yes, that was all. We were gathered to determine which course of action would be the most appropriate to take. Captain Hayabusa probably already had a pretty good idea of what to do, seeing as how quickly the meeting ended."

Magaru's head whipped around to face King at the mention of Kasumi's leaving to meet with one of the Espada. In a hushed tone, "I will admit, I too was curious about that. Though we are free to speculate at her intentions, we must have faith that she has a good reason for her actions. That said, it would not be wise to speak openly on this matter, as it has potential of causing unrest in the Seireitei." Feeling a sudden pang of paranoia, the captain concentrated on the surrounding area, searching for the reiatsu of any nearby Shinigami who might overhear their conversation. To his relief, the closest person to their location was nearly a half mile away, and happened to be the fourth seat of his squad.

With a relieved sigh, Magaru returned his attention to his fellow captains. "Now then, I believe that all formal necessities are fulfilled, so I would like to continue to my destination. Once again, both of you are welcome to join me for sake in the fields, though with the reaction I received from you, Captain Sentetsu, I can see how you would be eager to return to the Division 12 grounds." He said this, turning to the captain in question as he spoke.

Another breeze swept by them, rustling the trio's capes, and causing Magaru's free hair to dance about with the gust. The sun was high and warm on his face, and with the addition of the now near constant wind the weather was, in his opinion, perfect.

"I may stop by the 12th grounds myself later today. It has been some time since I last visited the area, and I wouldn't mind a friendly spar, to be honest." He smiled at Kurei, his mood brightened by the pleasant weather.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm
Captain Sentetsu looked down at the ground in thought about what Magaru had to say. A spar would be nice, as would returning to his squad grounds, but he was still curious as to why his comrade would venture out this far. "I think I might just stick around for a few more moments. After all, returning now would make my squad think I'm a little irresponsible to have left for something so brief... I'm also wondering why you'd come out here. There is, after all, no need for us to be here, save for the search for fresh blood and talent... And I just can't see you doing that in this direction. So, with my mindset as a scientist, I am wanting to find out what you're doing, and I will make sure I learn it before I depart," he said, his voice seeming to be in more cheer as he finished. His smirk returned and he added, "Then I'll do a quick check-up on my squad's activities so you won't find me busy and instead awaiting you to hold up to that challenge." He put his hand out face-up with a smile, allowing Magaru to know he was ready for him to lead the way.

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 am
King smiled at the camaraderie between the two captains. It was a beautiful day, and it seemed like no one could expel joy and curiosity from their minds. King decided he would return to his office, read the files of his fellow Captains and get some sort of idea as to why the events unfolded as they did.

"I'm sorry my friends, this is where I must take my leave then. I still have much work to do since I have no seated officers to do it for me. Enjoy the rest of your trip. I'm sure the fields will be lovely on a day like today."

King turned away from his comrades and began to walk back to the Division 9 grounds. If Espada were planning on attacking soon, he would need to recruit more shinigami into his squad. He would need seated officers. He smiled as a breeze flowed ever so softly around his face, pushing his hair, waving his cape. He then Flash Stepped back to his office.

Seireitei

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff