Reply Deathcore
Deathcore that stands out! [Up dated list] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 am
I am going to post a few bands who made good albums that stand out. All of these bands have ditched the will to be the most brutal mosh scene band that every other band out there strive to be.

So to start it off i would like to say this is not in any order.. razz

1. Conducting from the grave - When legends become dust
User Image
This band delivers something new with their melodic guitar work. Its crazy and not another album like it. Most of the Band members used to be in a band called with passion. But i am glad to see they left and made this album. Its truly great.

2. Elysia - Lion of Judas
User Image
My favorite. This album delivers an 90's old school punk style. Their like Converged mixed with Botch. Elysia had a rep of being a butch of kids doing scene music. But this album is a stand up in their career. Enjoy it because they broke up a while ago.

3. Knights of the Abyss - Shades
User Image
Crazy.. This new style is like crazy. This is the first KOTA album i listened to. And i gotta say that this change was a good one. They use to be just like Elysia but switched up their game too. This album is simply one you got to pick up.

4. Sea of Treachery - At Daggers Drawn
User Image
Eh, so it doesn't have an unique sound like the others.. But the singing is the best i heard that involved deathcore in it. This album is a great album you would come to love.

5. Through the eyes of the Dead - Malice
User Image
Great album. This is more like Deathmetal, but it still has it breakdown moments. You have to really focus and pay attention to every song or you could find it boring if you don't like deathmetal. But its a really good album.

6. My Autumn - The Lost Meridian
User Image
This is a Russia band that involves Russian language, so you wont be able to understand much. But its a outstanding album, one of the best really.

7. Carnifex - Hell Chose Me
User Image
I am going to be honest, this album is on here because its simply straight forward and great. It doesn't stand out much but it also has melodic guitar work and crazy lyrics. But the real reason is because its a big step up from their last album "Dead in my Arms". Give it a try.

8. All Shall Perish
User Image
This is one of the best albums out there... I still think their last album was better. But this album is just a new side of them that never got old to me.. Hopefully they're going working on another album for 2010.

And thats it. If you want to recommend an album thats not like the rest please pm me. Ill give it a try and post it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:38 am
Converge-Axe To Fall
User Image
I know what your thinking.Your thinking"Well this isn't a Deathcore band"Thats where this album stands out.One song in particular on this album-Axe To Fall-gave me the same feeling I get when I listen to deathcore bands.It's a really good song for 1 minute and 41 seconds.This band should definitely be added to the list of bands that made albums stand out.  

DeVilBoYxxx14
Captain

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 am
DeVilBoYxxx14
Converge-Axe To Fall
User Image
I know what your thinking.Your thinking"Well this isn't a Deathcore band"Thats where this album stands out.One song in particular on this album-Axe To Fall-gave me the same feeling I get when I listen to deathcore bands.It's a really good song for 1 minute and 41 seconds.This band should definitely be added to the list of bands that made albums stand out.
Heh.. sounds good.
You should Try Lion of Judas. Kert the vocalist for converged produced the album o:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:14 pm
Conducting From the Grave is awesome!! I'm glad you mentioned them.

Otherwise I think you made some good choices, but Elysia and Sea of Treachery are... not that great.

KOTA, TTEOTD, and Carnifex are solid picks, though!

(Also I agree that Converge is doesn't belong here; also I don't like them, sorry.)  

Magdith

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 am
Magdith
Conducting From the Grave is awesome!! I'm glad you mentioned them.

Otherwise I think you made some good choices, but Elysia and Sea of Treachery are... not that great.

KOTA, TTEOTD, and Carnifex are solid picks, though!

(Also I agree that Converge is doesn't belong here; also I don't like them, sorry.)

Well there are a lot of people who may not like elysia, But its pointless to argue that Lion of Judas wasn't a stand out album... For Good or Bad The album isn't like the rest or any other out there. Sea of Treachery is on there for their singing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 am
Ok, I'll give each another listen... I guess I didn't know them as well as I thought.  

Magdith

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 am
Magdith
Ok, I'll give each another listen... I guess I didn't know them as well as I thought.

I won't expect you to like them since you don't like converged. (Their latest album). But dude Masochist was one of the best deathcore albums! Well there are alot better like... A new era of....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 am
Bands you should check out: ABACABB, Thy Art Is Murder, Oceano, Impending Doom, Different Breed of A Killer, We Are The End

I Heart Hello Kiitty

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 am
imFapping
Bands you should check out: ABACABB, Thy Art Is Murder, Oceano, Impending Doom, Different Breed of A Killer, We Are The End

Ive heard them all.
ABACABB - Pretty good ill post them later.
Thy Art Is Murder - Only an ep no album
Oceano - Eh, I don't like them much But they're doing somthing right to be liked so much.
Impending Doom - Good band with 2 good albums, I forgot to post the 2nd one up.
Different Breed of A Killer - Meh...
We Are The End - Love them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:38 am
Elysia Kun
imFapping

Ive heard them all.
How about Left to Vanish and A Thousand Times Repent? Or what about Forsaken The Sky? Don't mind me being naked, I'm having problems of what should my avatar look like.

I Heart Hello Kiitty

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping

Ive heard them all.
How about Left to Vanish and A Thousand Times Repent? Or what about Forsaken The Sky? Don't mind me being naked, I'm having problems of what should my avatar look like.

Ive heard Forsaken The sky. I didn't even know the rest existed o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am
Elysia Kun
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping

Ive heard them all.

Haha. You should really check out I Declare War and Disfiguring the Goddess. I've been checking out deathcore since I was 10! : D I'm still loving it!

I Heart Hello Kiitty

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:48 am
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping

Ive heard them all.

Haha. You should really check out I Declare War and Disfiguring the Goddess. I've been checking out deathcore since I was 10! : D I'm still loving it!

Its funny you mention IDW, iam buying thier album on the same day whitechapels comes out. Have you heard bermuda, Catalespy, Chelsea grin, Hester Prynne, Float Face Down, Monsters, Whisteria Cottage?

EDIT: I've like deathcore ever since i was 13.. Best summer of my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 am
Elysia Kun
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping

Ive heard them all.

Its funny you mention IDW, iam buying thier album on the same day whitechapels comes out. Have you heard bermuda, Catalespy, Chelsea grin, Hester Prynne, Float Face Down, Monsters, Whisteria Cottage?

I love CG. I've heard HP,FFD and WC. I haven't got the chance to listen to WC but I heard of them. Heard of the Red Shore, The Red Chord, Martyrdom Cherub and As Blood Runs Black? I watch a lot of breakdown vids.

I Heart Hello Kiitty

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 am
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping
Elysia Kun
imFapping

I love CG. I've heard HP,FFD and WC. I haven't got the chance to listen to WC but I heard of them. Heard of the Red Shore, The Red Chord, Martyrdom Cherub and As Blood Runs Black? I watch a lot of breakdown vids.

Heard of all except for Martyrdom Cherub.
I usually find my deathcore at http://totaldeathcore.blogspot.com/ I mean, i still go out and buy the album but once it leaked i download it from there.

EDIT: Btw if Bermuda had a FL album they would be like the 3rd best deathcore band in the world.  
Deathcore

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff