Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 1 VS Kingdom Hearts 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you like better?
  Kingdom Hearts 1
  Kingdom Hearts 2
View Results

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 pm
Kingdom Hearts 1 or Kingdom Hearts 2. Which do you like better and why? If you like any other Kingdom Hearts game (sorry, if they're not in the poll) you can also talk about them and why you like them better. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 pm

KH 1

1. more challenging
2. its more original
3. I liked the ending better

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 am
well i like 2 more then 1 but 1 is a very close 1st xD and this is why

KH1

1.more challenging

2. stitch isn't in that one (or atleast it isn't on the main ones)

KH2

1.more key blades

2. The ending was kinda cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:30 pm
I enjoy both games, but KH1's gameplay was more challenging. Even if you hit level 99 in KH1, there's still a chance that poor strategy will kill you. In KH2, if you hit level 99, then you could basically go into a fight with NO keyblade and win. I beat Xemnas with Sweet Memories because I forgot to unequip it after item farming.

In KH1, I'm near level 99, and I've only beaten Sephiroth, like, twice. Ever. I repeatedly fight him because he's very challenging and even if I somehow broke the level barrier, I know he would still kick my a**.

In KH2, I just had to top about level 75 and set up the right two or three abilities (Curaga, Trinity Limit and Berserk) and just make sure I kept Sephiroth in the air, then hit Triangle a couple of times.

KH2 was embarrassingly easy in terms of gameplay, even on Proud Mode. But then again, KH2 was so story driven, it had to be easy on gameplay so people could finish it. (What I wouldn't give for KH2: Final Mix+, to fight the Organization XIII data records and the Mysterious Soldier...you know, to have some real fights, like in KH1.)

In terms of story, I like KH1 for it's nostalgia factor--the main story doesn't intrude too much on the fact that OMG I'M IN AGRABAH AND THERE'S ALADDIN AND WE'RE TOTALLY FIGHTING TOGETHER--OH SNAP, THERE'S PINOCCHIO, AND IS THAT 101 DALMATIANS?! THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! OH MY GOD, IT'S ARIEL AND I'M IN ATLANTICAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

KH2, however, felt like it was trying to move away from the Disney aspect and forge a story on its own. Yeah, Maleficent is in it, and you have to go to Disney worlds, but there are new, non-Disney villains making you go there. It's not just 'Oh noes, it's Captain Hook and Jafar and they want the Princesses for their own nefarious plot'. It felt like it was trying to be more Final Fantasy about things, in that the entire story wasn't Sora being a huge Gary Stu and making all of the Disney characters look bad in their own storylines, and oh yeah, there's sort of a plot tying all of this together. Kingdom Hearts 2 was more firmly focused on the story of KH itself, and featured the cast of Kingdom Hearts characters much more prominently than in the first game, where Riku just shows up a couple of times, and Kairi appears once in a world you visit before the game tries to pull it all together in a grand finale in Hollow Bastion.  

Semeroth

LuckerStomp3000

Invisible Giver

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:32 pm
i prefer the first cuzz its the original
the second was ok
but the first was better in my opinion and was more challenging  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:25 pm
Stack O Panda
well i like 2 more then 1 but 1 is a very close 1st xD and this is why

KH1

1.more challenging

2. stitch isn't in that one (or atleast it isn't on the main ones)

KH2

1.more key blades

2. The ending was kinda cool

i agree with this guy  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Alisu_in_WonderLand

Timid Loiterer

9,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 am
I like KH2 more, mostly because I hated the Tarzan level xD [Although KH2's Mulan level is annoying...] Plus I like the organization =D And everything... But again, I never actually finished KH, and KH2 was the first game I ever completed xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:06 pm
Kh 2 for defo because of the organisation and Demyx. GO DEMYX ha
If you have'nt guessed Ima Demyx fan girl lolz  

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:08 pm
I liked Kingdom Hearts 2 better. Because I liked Roxas' character so much better than I liked Soras. Sora's goody goody attitude made me sick.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 pm
totally agree with you Vanilla Heres my version of it:
kairir: "sora help!"
Sora; "here you go pooh have some honey"
kairi; "OMG Sora They just killed riku
Sora; "Whats that Pooh you need some more honey."
"kairi; "Sora stop arsing around and save us already]
Sora:"But Kairi pooh is hungry"
"kairi; "they just chopped Goofys head off SOra"
Sora is still a****** around in 100 acre woods while thi is going on lolz XDD  

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 pm
Oh my gosh, I know. >< I just started disliking his character. Because he also just seemed so uber arrogant. And I honestly liked Kairi more with Riku than I did with Sora. I thought Sora wasn't at all good enough for her. lol But this is just my opinion. lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:22 pm
Challenge wise, I loved KH1.

But the story in KH2 was far superior.  

Suspicious Rice

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:00 pm
I don't know... I like them both the same... Though one thing I liked better in KH is the magic system... It was a lot harder to the hang of in KH2... I just ended up not using any magic at all... Except for curing spells.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:47 pm
Well i don't know i really like both of them
but i like Kh2 for the story more Also Since there Older =33
I like Kh1 cause its Much Harder  

Changseob

0-NeonRebellion-0

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:21 pm
I started playing 2 before I played 1, so I got used to that first, and I tend to like the first of whatever I do more, just because of first impressions. I got really annoyed with the difference between the camera controls, favouring the controls in 2 better. And Wonderland in 1 was just annoying.lol. I think I will always like 2 more. Plus, Roxas is awesome, and Sora looks way cooler in 2. =]  
Kingdom Hearts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff