Top 5 Deathcore bands in order? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elysia Kun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 pm
1. Elysia (Masochist)
2. Whitechapel (This is Exile & A New Era of Corruption)
3. All Shall Perish (The Price of Existance)
4. Suicide Silence (The Cleansing)
5. Carnifex (The Diseased And the Poisoned & Hell Chose Me)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:02 pm
I can not say my favorite Deathcore bands!I love Suicide Silence....But the first Deathcore band I that actually got me liking Deathcore music was Bring Me The Horizon.But I can say my favorite Deathcore band right now is Suicide Silence.  

DeVilBoYxxx14
Captain

Magdith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 pm
Elysia is... interesting... not a top five fave band...

Whitechapel is great, ASP is excellent.

Suicide Silence is meh... slightly better than Elysia imo...

And Carnifex is quite solid-- saw them live and they were very tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:04 am
DeVilBoYxxx14
I can not say my favorite Deathcore bands!I love Suicide Silence....But the first Deathcore band I that actually got me liking Deathcore music was Bring Me The Horizon.But I can say my favorite Deathcore band right now is Suicide Silence.

Suicide Silence was the first deathcore band i ever heard. Ive been in love ever since.  

Elysia Kun

Ghargael Trolloc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:07 pm
suicide silence
cryptopsy
all shall perish
animosity
the black dahlia murder  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm
THY ART IS MURDER
BORN OF OSIRIS
ASKING ALEXANDRIA
JOB FOR A COWBOY
UNEARTH

Im sorry but ******** bring me the horizon. real p***y s**t.  

Killjoy1025

Killjoy1025

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm
oh yea. Elysia is ridiculous. i want to meat whoever signed for them and gut him navel to jaw. its such bullshit. All of you who started listening to BMTH and Suicide Silence are gits. Thats the emo kids music.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Killjoy1025
oh yea. Elysia is ridiculous. i want to meat whoever signed for them and gut him navel to jaw. its such bullshit. All of you who started listening to BMTH and Suicide Silence are gits. Thats the emo kids music.

How so? Suicide Silence isn't emo at all, they're god bashers... And Elysia is the reason why i even fully became a big deathcore fan that i am, Suicide Silence just introduce me to the music. I don't think you even know what an emo is judging by your post.  

Elysia Kun

someoneasdasd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Ghargael Trolloc
suicide silence
cryptopsy
all shall perish
animosity
the black dahlia murder

I prefer old Cryptopsy, None So Vile, Whisper Supremacy, and Blasphemy of the Flesh, I personally think they suck now, they went downhill after Lord Worm left.

Now, for my list

1. Chelsea Grin
2. Suicide Silence
3. Bring Me The Horizon
4. Her Name In Blood
5. Job for a Cowboy  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Oh, man, im not tryin to call you out or anything! I just think Elsyia is too underscale, their vocals are really bad. Suicide Silence is too mainstream.  

Killjoy1025

DeVilBoYxxx14
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 pm
Killjoy1025
Oh, man, im not tryin to call you out or anything! I just think Elsyia is too underscale, their vocals are really bad. Suicide Silence is too mainstream.

Whats your reason about not liking Bring Me The Horizon?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:28 pm
DeVilBoYxxx14
Killjoy1025

Whats your reason about not liking Bring Me The Horizon?

I know it's not directed at me... or I think it isn't, but I personally prefer their older work, their first album over their newer Suicide Season one, but I do like their new melody and screams, but their old ones were terrific.  

someoneasdasd

Killjoy1025

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 pm
Its the crowd they gather. music makes the man, and when the music is p***y then the man is a p***y. Its too sold-out, overrated and adored by twilight loving wrist cutting skinny jean wearing ********. i dont endorse that bullshit, especially with the fact that the older the band gets the more their music degrades.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Killjoy1025

The vocalist was 15 when the band started -_-. And yes Suicide Silence is too mainstream, BUT NOT EMOS. And i sorta agree about the crowd BMTH gathers. For a while i hated BMTH, because everyone down here who actually like deathcore is all like BMTH! BMTH! BMTH! But I've come to learn you like music because you like it, and not how other people surround their self to it  

Elysia Kun

I Heart Hello Kiitty

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:51 pm
Here's my list:
1. Thy Art Is Murder
2. Whitechapel
3. Chelsea Grin
4. Carnifex
5. Job For A Cowboy

Deathcore

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items