Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
The Real World: Final Fantasy (FREE) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:59 pm
Ever wondered what would happen if you took the hit reality TV show, "The Real World," and replaced all of those horrifically lovable weirdos with your favorite characters from the Final Fantasy universe? No? Well, now you are! Everyone lives in the same house, goes to or works at the same school, and has to put up with everyone else! It's the fastest way to make money simply watching people shout at each other since Flavor of Love!

Tidus was outside in the backyard, kicking a blitzball up into the air and repeating the motion when it came back down. He was working on controlling the strength of his kicks so he wouldn't use up too much power or too little power.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:56 pm
Penelo was minding her own buisness, dancing around the yard of the house with a very special Judge, when out of the blue she took a ball to the back of the head.

"HEY! OUCH!" She yelled.  

Penelo of Dalmasca17

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 pm
Rikku laughed," Tidus, babe, you hit a person again."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:21 pm
"Oops," Tidus gasped apologetically, running over to Penelo. "Sorry about that, Penelo, I guess I wasn't paying attention. Rikku was trying to steal the ball while I was kicking it and...." He motioned to Rikku. "Come on, apologize with me!" He bowed to Penelo. "Sorry, it won't happen again."  

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Penelo of Dalmasca17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm
"Silly! you don't have to bow to me. It wasn't that bad. It's this guy you should be worried about. I'm trying to teach him to dance... You might want to watch out." Penelo giggled and looked up at Gabranth, who was getting a bit red.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:40 pm
*Yuna comes over and wounder where's Tidus at?*  

YumeAi-Chan

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm
"Aah, bad at dancing?" Tidus teased Gabranth, then noticed Yuna. "Hey, Yuna!" He picked up the blitzball and faced Rikku. "So, wanna practice some more before my old man shows up and shows off?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Rikku giggled and raised her hand up in the air and her leg up, "You know it!"  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm
"Let the games begin!" Tidus exclaimed, running towards the deep pool and diving in with the blitzball. He swam to the other side of the ring and waited for Rikku.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm
Cloud sat on the top of the roof of the house with his glasses on looking at the sky.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:44 pm
Ramza fell from the sky and landed with minimal damage on the roof next to Cloud. He had been practicing for the past few days on using his Lancer skills to jump from school to the house in a single leap, and today he had finally managed it. "Hey, Cloud!" he greeted Cloud, knowing that he probably hadn't noticed. "How's the sky looking today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:24 pm
question! can i take over for cloud? biggrin i may be cheery now but i can be emo as all get out fast enough. XD

"aeris - you came.but why did you come? - because i want to be forgiven..aeris - by who?" word for word (yet to see the fansub one have not had the time to find it and watch it... =/ )  

Dark Cosplays

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Penelo of Dalmasca17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm
Penelo parted from Gabranth with a rather saltry kiss, which made him blush, and his brother (Who was reading a book under a tree across from the couple) become even more red. Penelo rushed over to Tifa, who was currently beating the crap out of a dummy she had bought the other day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 pm
suddenly a cactaur burst through the room and started twirling his arms as he spun fast.
"Heyisanyonehere?causeiwasinvitedtothisshowandiwantotknowwhoimstayingwith!" He said it all in one burst.
A Moogle and Tonberry walked in as well.
"Cactaur, you need to slow down Kupo."
The Tonberry nodded as well.
"Your...too...hyper."
The Cactaur turned and looked at them with a still position.
"Sorry. But you know how i am when i get excited. and it's on T.V so all can see my 1,000 Needle skill!"
He said with a proud tone...yet his expression never changed.
((yes i am going to play three people. The Cactuar is easily excited and loves running. The Moogle is of course a Moogle but he parties. The Tonberry is the slow Emo-looking person but he is kind. Sort of slow when talking.))  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Madoka23

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 pm
Silver Ark
Ever wondered what would happen if you took the hit reality TV show, "The Real World," and replaced all of those horrifically lovable weirdos with your favorite characters from the Final Fantasy universe? No? Well, now you are! Everyone lives in the same house, goes to or works at the same school, and has to put up with everyone else! It's the fastest way to make money simply watching people shout at each other since Flavor of Love!

Tidus was outside in the backyard, kicking a blitzball up into the air and repeating the motion when it came back down. He was working on controlling the strength of his kicks so he wouldn't use up too much power or too little power.
hi  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces