Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Tree House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

A simply designed house, utilizing as much room as possible the house takes on the more japanese style interior, a loft making up the tiny 3rd floor is where Shoko's room is located, a completely sound proof room thanks to her friend Kasumi. Other than that Shoko has a very simply house, just many gardens surrounding her hosue at different levels up and down the trees. Most all of the plants surrounding her house are poisonous. She makes contact with them by happenstance, but this only serves to raise her immunity slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm
NUR

Shoko arrives with Sona in hand. "Dont touch any of the plants they are mostly all poisonous." Shoko says with a grin on her face. As they both run up the balcony towards her house. "Well this is it." She says opening the door and walking into the kitchen. She doesn't have much ingredients enough to make some yaki soba or something. "Sorry about the whole Jail thing Sona."

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 pm
Sona nodded, making sure not to touch any plants as they walked in her house. "It's ok." She said, forgiving her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 pm
Kasumi walked into Shoko's house and sat down at the table.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageThe smell of Yaki soba (chicken and noodles.) fills the house as Shoko cooks a quaint little meal. She sighs and looks to Sona. "How many months are you into the pregnancy?" Shoko finishes the meal and places food on the table for everybody.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 pm
((sowwie beddy))

Kasumi didn't eat the food, she just kept her eyes in the direction of Sona.  

Masumi H Dekata

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 pm
[[me too night >.<]]
"...5 weeks." She said, tilting her head at the meal she had never seen before. Sona only ate grass and sand's noodles for theys hared something unique about the food.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 pm
The seal on Kasumi's ring would activate and she would hear Makoto's voice speak quickly. "I have Cloud's jutsu for akatsuki. I snuck in and stole them. I left them on the table in the meeting room." The connection would then end quickly for Makoto ended the jutsu before she had a chance to speak.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:39 pm
Kasumi listened then snapped her fingers and the scrolls would appear in the library though metal transportation.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:07 pm
S-rank, Akatsuki, Deadly Secret
User ImageMakoto Uchiha

Makoto appears at the house. He walks up to the front door and knocks. He was growing bored sitting in his room and he wanted something to do.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:10 pm
Kasumi sensed someone at the door and got up and opened it. "Can I help you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 pm
Makoto Uchiha
User Image"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to be here." He says looking off to the side. "So is there going to be a demon sealing any time soon that I need to make plans for?" He asks casually holding back a smile.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 pm
Kasumi glanced back at Sona and Shoko before turning back. "Not with this one, I have other plans for her. Did you happen to locate any demons or angels in cloud while you were there?" She asked, she didn't care much for the angels since she had no plans to seal them. But their were still a powerful force and still needed to know where they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm
User ImageMakoto Uchiha

Makoto held back his shock for her interest in angels since there was one right across from her, inside Makoto. "The only angel in Cloud that I know of is Kazuo Hatake the seven winged angel holder. The only demon I know of in Cloud is Rahenno the nine tailed holder."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Kasumi thought for a moment. "If I recall Rahenno left Cloud some time ago, to where I don't know. But if he was the only demon in Cloud then we have no need to go there." She said and leaned against the door. "Well since you seem so good at stealing jutsu if you don't mind making a stop at rock and picking up there ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, and weapon styles. I hear the area is becoming to unstable to be liveable for awhile. So this might be our only chance to get their jutsu in the chaos. Plus be nice to know what is their demon and angel wise." She said since they already had Clouds, Grass, Rain, and Sounds.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff