Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
He who is commanded, and He who commands(Accepting+Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:11 pm
It's how things have always gone. . .There is one who is commanded, and one who commands.

User Image

In the dark, there lies a secret world of master and slaves. Many humans are oblivious to them, staying ignorant. One might say, that you are born into the role of a master, and the other of the slave. The bonds between the salves and their masters, are different then what most people would expect. The masters are not usually cruel, though some are.

These masters and slaves fight a secret war. One amongst themselves. The war continues for one reason. . . Power. Once every fifty years, the war starts up, and the masters find the one person who they are bonded to. If a pair is too win the tournament, they rain over the master and fighter world, as a king. The title might seem cliche, but the title holds more then just a title and the power over the secret world. They also are granted their hearts greatest desire.

The war starts up once again. . .Who will rain victorious?

User Image

Things aren't about to change.

Story
Rules
Accepted profiles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Rules

1.)Pm ALL profiles to me, with the title of "The war starts." ((Highlight the sentence))
2.) No gomodding
3.)Follow all of Gaia's rules
4.) keep it pg-13
5.) Post at least once every other day. ((Tell me if you can't.))
6.) Use (()) or [[]] {{}} do talk OOC.
7.)Be literate. That means, no text talk. Post at least a paragraph per post. Try to spell things correctly, and use punctuation.
8.)Have fun
9.) I will add to this list, when and how I feel.

Story
Rules
Profiles
Accepted Profiles

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 pm
Profiles

[align=right][color=((Postincolor)) [b]I'm called,[/b] [u]((Charecter name))[/u]
[b]I might have forgotten, but I think I'm[/b]([u](age-at least 15 years of age))[/u]
[b]I look something like this: [/b]((Picture.))
[b]I am a proud, [/b]([u](Slave or master))[/u]
[b]My special ability is[/b],(([u]Powers. Two as a mazimum))[/u]
[b]My friend of destruction, [/b](([u]Weapon))[/u]
[b]It seems so diffrent from back then:[/b] [u]((Bio))[/u]
[b]The song that says it all: [/b][u]((Song Title))[/u] By[u]((Artist))[/u]
[b]My name might be[/b] [u]((Charecter name)),[/u] but I'm only made by, [u]((Username))[/u][/color][/align]

Story
Rules
Profiles
Accepted profiles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Accepted Profiles:

Slaves:

I'm called, Oliver
I might have forgotten, but I think I'm(15
I look something like this: User Image
I am a proud, (Slave
My special ability is,1.)Accelerated healing.2.)Control over water
My friend of destruction, I usually use my powers, but when all else fails, I use a bow and arrow.
It seems so different from back then: My name is Oliver; you can call me Oli. I used to be an average fifteen years old. Not so much anymore. My whole life I lived in ignorance about this other world that was so close to our very own. I was forced to leave my younger sister; the only family I truly have. It was hard, but sometimes I think it was for the best.
The song that says it all: Hold on for your dearest life By Name Taken
My name might be Oliver, but I'm only made by, Magiemage

I'm called, Jack.
I might have forgotten, but I think I'm17
I am a proud, Slave.
My special ability is,Enhanced reflexes and can control electricity along with SOME electrical signals in a persons body if i touch them.
My friend of destruction, Combat knife with jagged cutting edge and a 24' blade.
It seems so different from back then: Jack doesn't remember much from long ago,maybe a year back is as far as he can remember. He can remember waking to a light rain in an allyway with nothing but his knife and his clothes with a few blood stains on them. He's been moving from place to place pulling off his own "Little Jobs" where he basically hires thugs to try and mug high class people only to kill the thugs himself and in return demand a reward for his "rescue".
The song that says it all: "When your evil."byVoltaire
My name might be Jack, but I'm only made by, Miller4595

I'm called, Nova
I might have forgotten, but I think I'm20
I am a proud, slave
My special ability is,"unique eyesight" (explained in bio)
My friend of destruction, katana
It seems so different from back then: I was born partially blind and my parents abandoned me because of it. This blindness eventually became something...special. I cannot see details of anything, only outlines. Those outlines are a specific color depending on how much of a threat they pose me.
The song that says it all: Monster BySkillet
My name might be Nova, but I'm only made by, GreenEyedMonster000

Masters:

I'm called- Samantha
I might have forgotten but i think i am- 17
I look something like this-User Image
I am a proud- master
My special ability is- manipulation of shadows
My friend of destruction- Leather whip
It seems so different from back then- Samantha goes by Sam because she likes to keep a low profile. She interacts with people when she needs to and keeps herself calm. She is usually a gentle and caring person until someone pisses her off. She grew up in a rich family but was raised by a kind woman.
The Song that sa
ys it all- "I'm just a kid" Simple Plan
My name might be- Samantha but i am only made by dogbreath06

I'm called, Serah
I might have forgotten, but I think I'm21
I am a proud, Master
My special ability is, Manipulate energy.
My friend of destruction, Two ended spear
It seems so different from back then: Serah's father was in the war fifty years ago. So, she is technically the princess of the secret world. What she most desires is to keep the power that she now has. If she is to win, she must find her slave, and win like her father. She won't even need to the wish if she wins.
The song that says it all: Her eyes hold the apocalypse By Eyes set to kill
My name might be Serah but I'm only made by, Nya-in-the-sound

I'm called, Sydney
I might have forgotten, but I think I'm19
I am a proud, Master
My special ability is,Control over lighting
My friend of destruction, Chains
It seems so different from back then: Sydney only resently came aware of her powers. She had heard of the war, and set out searching for that special someone to come and help her to victory. She wears a mask over her eyes when she fights, but only becasue she fights better with it on.
The song that says it all: No pity for a coward BySuicide silence
My name might be Sydney, but I'm only made by, DallyForTheWin

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:14 pm
Starting now!

I hope no one minds, but I put the slaves and masters already together. If that's alright we can keep them this way, or if you wish to switch, all you need to do it ask.

Master: Samantha Slave:Oliver
Master:Serah Slave:Jack
Master:Sydney Slave: Nova  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Jack

Jacks eyes scan back and forth as he looks for someone to scam again,he was broke and hungry and needed the money. "This is gonna get me killed someday....ah well not today....lets see lets see who to pick?"  

miller4595

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:35 pm
☼Oliver☼

Take what you want from me. . .then let me go.

Oliver took his time walking home. It was a nice day after all, even though it was starting to get dark out; the weather was still nice. He took in a deep breath and looked over the scenery that laid in front of him. His small town might have been dull, but still held a specific charm to it that Oliver, couldn't really explain. The sun was just starting to set, giving everything an orange-pinky hue. 'I'd better get home to my sister. She's probably sick with worry.' He thought taking on a bit faster pace.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image
Sam walked out of the school building blushing. She had failed another test. She was furious with herself. She had even studied extra for this.
"My parents are gonna kill me." She muttered running off to get home. She was tired and hungry.
She slowed her pace when she got to the main part of town. everyone was there today. she stopped by a brick wall and pulled her test from her pocket again. I am so dead.

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:05 am
(is everyone already done with this?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:37 pm
i think we're waiting for the last person. can someone tell them its ready?))  

miller4595

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:44 pm
(I pm her a few days ago no reply)  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:08 pm
(we might need to find someone to replace her.))  

miller4595

Chu-Chu-Nya

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:12 pm
Serah let out a small sigh. Things were going as they always did, too long and too boring. She didn't walk far from the small apartment complex that she lived in. She had to keep close, or she'd never find her way back. She didn't know this town like she did her old home. She winced in rememberance; it had been so long ago, when she came here from the 'secret world'. She stuffed her hands deep into her pockets and looked up at the moon, 'too boring for my taste.'

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:20 pm
Jack

As serah walks a man tries to pick her pocket as he 'accidentally' bumps into her. "Crud!" Jack had reached into her pocket but brushed against her hand.

miller4595

Chu-Chu-Nya

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:38 pm
♪Serah♪

Chasing the final storm

Serah hadn't been paying anttention while she was walking down the street. Her back locked in an ercet position as she felt someone elses hand brush agasint her own. 'That kid has some nerve.' She thought, a smirk playing over her lips. Serah walks in the oposite direction, getting closer to Jack, "Hey kid! What's the big idea? Trying to get a couple buck off me? Well, let me tell you, I'm not someone you want to mess with!" Right as Serah was about to lift her arm to strike him, a powerfull feeling came over her. 'What is this?' She thought. Then it hit her, ''It can't be!"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff