Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 pm
I thought of a way we could witness to the members of gaia. If we can get enough of us we could have something like a study group in one of the towns or just vow for one day to go to different parts of town and witness to people. Tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm

I like this idea.

I've been planning for some time to do a ministry thread in the Extended Discussion forum of gaia. However, I must confess that I've been a bit scared. I suppose I won't be as scared if others agree to do it with me.

Which actually, poses the question. Who is interested in beginning a ministry in the Extended Discussion forum? It will be difficult, no doubt, but God is our strength. We'll need to set up a date ahead of time so that everyone can participate, and give a link to the thread through the guild.

Also, I've been thinking about other forms of Outreach. One idea I have is a Christmas fund. We can start a Christmas fund here for the guild. Like, create a kind of mule. It could just be called Christmas_Fund. And throughout the whole year, we can donate to that account and then, on Christmas, we can start giving out gifts. I was thinking we could do this for new gaians.

Maybe we could start a thread in the forums some time in autumn to also ask for donations? Just an idea.

I do think we need to be a more community-oriented guild. After all, Christianity is more than just a club.

What does everyone else think?

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:39 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops

I like this idea.

I've been planning for some time to do a ministry thread in the Extended Discussion forum of gaia. However, I must confess that I've been a bit scared. I suppose I won't be as scared if others agree to do it with me.

Which actually, poses the question. Who is interested in beginning a ministry in the Extended Discussion forum? It will be difficult, no doubt, but God is our strength. We'll need to set up a date ahead of time so that everyone can participate, and give a link to the thread through the guild.

Also, I've been thinking about other forms of Outreach. One idea I have is a Christmas fund. We can start a Christmas fund here for the guild. Like, create a kind of mule. It could just be called Christmas_Fund. And throughout the whole year, we can donate to that account and then, on Christmas, we can start giving out gifts. I was thinking we could do this for new gaians.

Maybe we could start a thread in the forums some time in autumn to also ask for donations? Just an idea.

I do think we need to be a more community-oriented guild. After all, Christianity is more than just a club.

What does everyone else think?

I LIKE IT!!!! YOU CAN COUNT ME IN xd If your scared of doing anything too big yet I know how you feel thats why I thought just going into town first would be a easy starting place.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 pm

*Watches thread tumbleweed pass by*

Yeah.

Um, anybody have Outreach ideas?
Don't be afraid to share your ideas! ^_^

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:43 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops

*Watches thread tumbleweed pass by*

Yeah.

Um, anybody have Outreach ideas?
Don't be afraid to share your ideas! ^_^

You can say that again. HELLOOOOOOOOOOO anyone out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 am
I believe i said something about this earlier
So yeah I'm in  

K345

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:20 pm
Yay someone answered!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:49 pm
Please people we need more of you to respond. give your oppinon good or bad.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:49 pm

May 22nd is a Saturday, and a couple of weeks away.

Does this date work for everyone with the whole ministry in the public forums idea? Can you participate that day?

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:16 pm
Just saying, but proselyting or witnessing isn't allowed in the ED or M&R  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Then they can ban us.

And how I see it, people ought to be able to ask questions. It's not going to be a hate thread or a condemnation thread. It's going to be about the Gospel, and about people being able to ask questions.

If they want to ban us, then they should ban everyone else who talks about their beliefs, too.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:33 pm
I'm in

I'm tired of standing by and curtailing things to please others.  

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

Sabeine

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm
-xAngel of Redemptionx-
I'm in

I'm tired of standing by and curtailing things to please others.

AMEN!

I'm in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm

The army of Christ is uniting! Yay! heart

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:06 pm
As i said to scarlet in a PM on saturday

"For the Lion of Judah and Israel!"  
~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]