Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends: They Came with Beasts... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the continuity of the Role-play 'The Legends', this is the second chapter of the Story that is only the begging of more to come. As to be introduced 'where the impossible is brought to life.'
Please fill out your Profile below and send them to me titled "Legend".

“Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story...”

Username:
Character name:
Motto:
Appearance:
Bio:
Extra:

"Different forms of describing your detail could be managed with me, send me a message if you need 'anything'."

The BIG Three Notices

Battle.

Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with 'violence'. An element we can never avoid, it is allowed inside the Role-play but do play by logic.

Speech.

Although literacy is encouraged, you have the free will to use any form of speech as you see fit. I will allow cursing but do not make it a habit.

Storyline.

Excessive absences will have to be noted, please tell us when you're going to leave somewhere so that nobody should wait on you.
And to help produce a better Story I will allow Media such as Images, Audio and Videos to help better your expressions.
With a little courage, teamwork and determination a person can overcome 'anything'.

Also if you still don't understand the purpose of the Story, be sure to visit the Rp's Timeline.

That's about all you should keep in mind, go on and have fun!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Profile Entries

Lazurkri

Character name: Lazurkri
Race:Xor'Drei'Ras (Prounounced Cor DehRYE Rass)
Species Nickname: Wraithwolves
Height: 5' 9''
Length: 10'
Weight: 450 Kilos
Eye Color: Blue
Talon Color: Ebony
Personality: Despite ferocious appearence, generally very gentle and easygoing. willing to make friends of all kinds
Motto: Happiness is not something you can buy....or steal, in some cases
Appearance: Superficially Canine in body structure.Bi-Quadrupedal in stature ( Can walk on two legs as well as on all fours equally well, although he looks awkward when walking, and is prone to tripping). Raptorial beak in place of muzzle as you would find with a terrestrial canine predator. Thick, creamy white fur from head to tail, a evolutionary adaptation to harsh winters and climates, with a stiffer "Mane" down the neck. forepaws are more hand than canine paw, fully capably of fine manipulation, but soft pads on the palms are still present, as are long, semi-retractable talons. Lazurkri has black traceries around his beak and eyes and up and down his flanks, and his tail plume is pure black in color. Blue tribal designs have been inked into his fur around his legs and chest, as well as gold ink applied to his mane.
User Image
User Image
Bio: Appeared towards the end of chapter one, surveying the destruction of the city, using a active camouflage suit to remain hidden. Headed for one of the portals, interested in how they were made and were they went.
Extra: Savvy in all matters technological and military, not often runs into a situation he cannot solve through technological means, or by simply blowing his way through.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kage-Taisen Twilight

Character name: Dimitris
Personality: Almost as vivid and variable as his imigination but stays mostly content and serene
Motto: If you can touch it, acknowledge it, if you can see it dream, if you can taste it, cook it.
Apperance:
User Image
Bio: After the few days of being in contact with the strange being and the events that followed Dimitris began to subconsciously question reality in general while coping with the dramatic conflicts at hand. Hopes everything will return to normal soon and more-so by actions other than his own.
Extra: enjoys sitting down and meditating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Limbershadow v2

Character name: Rocky LaRouge
Race: Anthropomorphic Wolf
Personality: Rocky's a very easygoing young fur who takes almost nothing seriously, but don't get him angry. when angered, he will fight and destroy anything in his way, but that rarely happens... Rocky is always willing to help a friend in need and cares for everything and anyone.
Motto: "If you've got the stuff, share it."
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Rocky was born to the Sun Goddess, Amaterasu, and was given to a mortal family to raise him. It just so happens that the family was a world-famous family of martial arts champions. Then, at the age of 13, he started off by himself, in need of some adventure. He eventually ended up staying in Hoboken in where his apartment used to be.
Extra: Can materialize things, has pyrokenisys, and under extreme circumstances, can control some properties similar to the sun.

Slade Falok

Character name: Logan ????/ also played as other characters.
Race:Cave Sergal
Personality: Logan is the oddball out of the entire crew, he enjoys being the electricity of the moment. Although he has a strange habit of giggling he is refined in his skills than any other, and even worse his creativity.
Motto:"What doesn't kill you, makes you stranger."
Appearance:User Image
Bio:Logan had lived most of his life in captivity away from the humans, he had grown without the support of his parenting family through his life in the militant grounds of the Trine underground. He had served during the years of the 'New Law' in South America until he moved back to New York as one of the Few ranked Thorean guards within the facility. His first approach was with his partner Paul, who found the gang within their prison cell that were meant for Digital monsters.
Extra: Logan wears a special suit that is made for his hybrid species, he is the only one of his kind in the Trine.

The Real Kruzz

Character name:Max Silverlight
Race biggrin emi-God (Human)
Personality: He's normally quiet and calculating, but can speak up when he needs something to be known.
Motto: (Doesn't have one per say (Aka I'm bad at making mottoes))
Appearance: At first glance, there isn't anything spectacular about Max. He's of average height, with messy, dark brown hair. He normally wears a bulky-looking tee that is too big for him, and long pants.
Bio: Born in Rome in the latter part of the year, He was a scholar, learning to read and write fluent Latin and Greek, He quickly came to realize he wasn't like other kids. Stronger and smarter too. He decided to continue the life of a scholar and moved to London during the Celtic expedition, as a recorder for the Roman Army. He stayed and helped build the settlements, and as the years rode on, realized he'd live as long as he was safe, and began to learn combat techniques from Drill instructors. As they died off, he taught new recruits before moving on from that, and soon moved to the area of London. As the city grew around him, he decided not to stay in one place, and move around, from Spain to France, and quickly became fluent in Spanish, French and German. Soon the new world expeditions became a quest for him, and he worked as a carpenter in Boston for quite some time. He joined the Revolution and worked as an adviser for Washington. He moved inland during the expansion, and just kept traveling around America, before moving settling around the four corners in the heart of America. He worked as an Aide during the cataclysmic events, he was also one of the members that helped Research with Victor De La Valgo.
Extra: He can summon his trust sword that his Mom had given him, and is a quick step with lost techniques after the Roman Empire fell. He can also fence really well.

Dominus Luther

Character name razz laying as Centarumon
Race:Same as Name
Personality:As you could tell from the last story I have a bit of a mixed personality, I like to use different elements of emotion to bring out the best.
Motto: A fist filled with beleif won't loose to anybody.
Appearance biggrin on't have a full one yet.
Bio razz layed as a group of woodmon that had attacked the members of the first chapter, after proving to be non-hostile away from Redvegiemon's command we've been sent to a prison under the Trine.
Extra: I love to fight, brace yourself.

Informeter

Character name razz aul
Race biggrin raconian
Height:6,2
Personality:Not much is known about Paul's personality, covered in an iron-coated shell as it is, calculating, cold, and bitter suited him the title 'strong and silent'. Ever loyal to his warped family, the Trine he cares less of anything else.
Motto:"When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my a**."
Eye color biggrin ark yellow
Appearance: He commonly wears his metallic armor fitted for bulky size by the Trine, with a muscular frame designed to dismember. Despite his intimidating physique he remains perfectly calm around others, and ferocious by a flash if needed. Two large horns protrude from his temples with rounded scaley muzzle from his face. With a line of spikes trailing down from his back to his tail and scattered throughout the limbs of his body.
With medium length hair showing a Grey color his scales are most colored dark, along with a taint of red of his stomach, chest and lower jaw, where he bears most of his scars.
Bio razz aul protects the interior of the Trine base underneath New York city, like his comrades he had lived most of his life inside the military grounds as one of Valgo's super soldiers. He holds a foul racial tension towards humans after conflict within his home outside of the Base, and so remains there in solitude to this day.
Extra:He can manipulate various types of matter by limited weight and size.

Furrie Princess Nala

Deceased

Character name: Akira
Race: unkown
Age: unknown (her whole past was wiped clean when she was taken to the lab)
Personality: seems cold to just about everyone untill she gets to know the person. Doesn't like fighting unless she has no other choice.
Motto: You make your own fate!
Appearance: User Image
Bio: When a war broke out i was taken and turned into this so, They could use me to turn the war in there favor but, They forgot in the end i decided who i fought for. "I make my own fate!" Was all i said as i fought my way out of the lab not killing anyone unless i had to. Now i am free but, I see the world has changed more then i thought not knowing who had changed me i do what i must untill, I find someone i can trust.
Extra: She has been infused with dna from many differnt things as well as parts of machines. She is a deadly fighter and great healer but,Because of her fear of not knowing who made her like this normaly she just heals herself untill she finds someone to heal her heart. Will go up to people but unless she feels they are safe to go near she won't stay around for long also she avoids big crowds.

Nero9295

Character name: Todd
Race: Fox
Personality: nice,indecive,and openminded
Motto: Frindship conqures all!
Appearance:Todd
Bio: Average guy who lived a nrmal life until he saw something fall fromthe sky. His curiosity getting the better of him it dragge him into a mess of an adventure with a strage group of individuals.
Extra: has twin daggers an a rifle

Username: Jonatlker62
Character name: Jon Field
Race: Anthromorphic Wolf
Personality: He treats everyone he meets with respect, but also keeps a cautious distance. Anyone he be-friends (or more) he treats like family and is always ready to help them. He gets a cold sense of satisfaction from torturing anyone who harms his friends or “family”.
Motto: "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you were ever there."
Appearance: Thin, but muscular build with average strength. Has black fur all over except for a white spot around his left eye. He usually wears an active-camo ghillie-suit over a red hoodie and a pair of jeans.
Bio: Was rasied by a human father and an anthromorphic-wolf mother. When he was 16, his parents allowed a stranger into their home for the night. The stranger turned out to be a murderer and was able to dispatch his parents before he put the b*****d down. He now lives alone and wanders the earth.
Extra: Likes to build weapons, and always carries a hand-made sniper rifle that he designed. Inscribed on the handle are the initials J.F.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:15 am

( Preparations have already been finished we can now begin our Rp, here's the starter from 'Slade Falok'. Have fun!)

In a thick darkness of an open tunnel, an array of steel pipes and wires outline down towards the endless depth. Steel cable wires on it's sides whirl to life, groaning as it raised up a heavy shape of metal from the bottom; an Elevator.
Continuing it's way up swiftly until it had come to a slamming halt at the top, as it's hydraulics hissed with smoke it's armored door slowly unwinded and locked open. "Decontamination complete, you can go in." A female electronic voice echoed out from the elevator's panel flickering with various lights, before a tall shapely figure had walked out from it's exit to stop onto a large gridded floor in the middle of a hallway.
"Now we have arrived at the 3rd configuration center, come on lets get you three cleaned." the familiar figure called in urgency before leading down the white hallway.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 am

"About damn time... Jeezus, I thought I was going to fall asleep." Another figure stepped from the heavily-armed elevator. This time, it was an ebon wolf dressed in all-black and a long trenchcoat. "On we go, I guess..." Rocky, the wolf in question flipped some stray hairs from his face and continued onwards, surveying the area intently. "So...Exactly what else do you do up here?"

LimberNimbleShadow

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Meanwhile, in the damaged city

Laz glanced at the rippling green portal as he used talons to hang upside down from a overpass, and used the sensors to get a more detailed look at it. the Portal was unlike most he had seen; it was completely stable, for one, a rarity with the Spacial distortion that a Portal essentially was, and he wasn't detecting any chroniton or tachyons coming form it, meaning that it wasn't a temporal Portal, which had a bad habit of occurring with some portals. He was detecting some unusual radiation, nothing harmful, which made him come to the conclusion that this was a dimensional rift, although to another dimension, which was unlikely, or to a parallel universe, more likely, he could not determine. His money was on parallel universe; not from scanning the portal, but the creatures that had stationed themselves around it. he'd never seen their kind before, and he had been a lot of weird places.

Briefly, he considered drawing a weapon and shooting the creatures, then eyed their built in guns and obvious armor, and decided against it. Besides, there was four of them; by the time he shot two, the other two would have had enough time to get a bead on him. his active camo wouldn't stay functional if he fired a weapon, either. Hanging upside down, and beginning to get dizzy, he noticed one thing; despite their constant surveillance of the area, none of them had looked in his direction, which meant that they couldn't detect him. He glanced at the creatures, then the portal, then made up his mind.

Reaching into a pouch, he withdrew a cylindrical object about four inches high and two wide, then pulled its pin and lobbed it, the spoon coming off it as it hit the ground and clattered, causing the guards to look down and straight at it. bad move on their part. He looked away, just as the flash bangs fuse ran out. A blinding flash of light and noise disorientated and stunned the unknown creatures who where looking straight at it, and he dropped to the pavement as they staggered around, completly blind and deaf, and stunned.

Slipping between two of them as they staggered into each other, he lept into the portal, and felt a ripple of energy wash over his body as he flew through it, crashing into the wall of the room on the other side. He looked around; Clearly high tech devices were clustered around the portal on this side, yet the design was like nothing he had seen before. The On/Off switch was obvious, though, and the portal closed with a burst of low level radiation as he hit the button with a armored fist. opening the door out, he looked down the corridor, then sneaked out, all but invisible - he hoped- under the camouflaging effects of his armor.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:25 pm

"My muscles are all stiff, I'm gonen enjoy a massage when this ordeal is over." A golden orange fox in a black and red shirt and shoes stated stepping out rubbing his shoulder blade. "Where exactly are we gonna end up is the question." Dimitris pondered growing bored of all the mindless drones going about their work and headed forward.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:53 pm

The large humanoid turned it's head back briefly and made a light chuckle from under it's mask. It walked in a slightly strange manner because of his height as they made one turn after another down the white hallway that had led to a large Lobby.
"This arm of the facility is where the we diagnose and treat the sick, injured or dying with highly specialized staff and equipment. But in any matter this is the last place where I'd want to end up..."
He remarked grimly as a bleeding people were carried into the emergency room on a blue floating platform, supported by shouting doctors in their strange uniforms.
They could see glimpses of people in their work through large windows on the very walls they passed by.
"We manage all types of Medical, Psychiatric, Dental and Sanatoriums under technology sanctioned by the government, technology you'll never find on the surface."

He stopped briefly to show them a window to a room, where a human worked carefully on two large beings seated on a metal bench. Their armor that they wore had opened up to reveal the controller inside, to a surprise they both looked like anthropomorphic canines waiting to be treated until they gave a glare at the group through the window.

"Yes...so there you have it, lets move on."
He lightly pressed at the boy's backs to lead them to the end of a hallway.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:15 pm

-How the HELL do I get OFF this level?-
Laz had been trying for the last several minutes to find a window or something so he could get out, but the total lack of them was starting to make him think that this entire facility was underground. In desperation, he went over to a terminal mounted in the wall, and tore the cover off of it. Digging around, he found a connection port, and ran a universal adapter into it, plugging the other end into a port on his forearm. The terminals screen went squirrelly for a second as the hackware battled the security, then the terminal began to send its complete memory banks to him as the hackware severed the terminals connection to the network, and erased the security programs, hopefully fast enough to avoid a alert being sent. despite the fact that this computer used Binary, he couldn't read any of the information it sent him, as it was all in a text that neither he nor the computer in his HUD recognized when the binary 0's and 1's were converted to visual data. the computer in his armor was busily running a translation program, but there was a LOT of data to go through.

Several things popped right out at him; a map, and the encryption key to override all doors not requiring top level authorization.
- Odd that the encryp key would be that easy to find...oh well, helps me out...-

the terminal finished the download, and he quickly undid his splice and fit the cover back on as best he could. Talon marks could be seen around the edges, but that couldn't be helped. he heard footsteps, and dove into a nearby room, waiting until the group of ...something.... passed him. he wasn't too sure what they were; looked almost like a anthro cat, but these wore strange armor, and carried sidearms. guards. Regardless of his camo being active, he still kept motionless till they were long gone, then closed the door and sealed it.

-great....I'm underground....-
he saw the scale on the map, and swore.
-REALLY far underground......-

He looked the map over, and saw he was only a short distance away from a elevator.

-Perfect....a way out, perhaps. I still want to know what trashed the city, and why. some of these things here look similar to that massive thing that trashed the city....this must be were they come from....-

He opened the door, peeked out, then made his way to a elevator, and reached for the call panel when the door slid open, prompting him to pull a gun and aim at the interior in one smooth, practiced, lightening fast move. He shook his head at his keyed up reflexes as he saw it was empty, and returned the weapon to its holster. The lift had no panel of buttons like he had expected; instead, it appeared to have a voice pickup, and a keycard slot of some kind, obviously for accessing high security floors. the voice command would obviously not work, and likely trigger a alert if he tried, and he didn't have a keycard either, not that having one would help him. He needed to go to the LOW security areas, not the HIGH level ones.

-I wonder if....-
He broadcast the encryption key, and his HUD received a signal in return. smiling, he accessed it, and a options menu opened up; the elevator had a wireless connection, a easily hacked one too. He tapped the "return to last floor" icon, and the doors slid closed. silently, and almost imperceptibly, the car began to ascend rapidly, a clear sign that the car had some sort of dampening.
-Hmmmnnnnn....wonder what I'll find at the top....-

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 am

Rocky stopped at the window with the two anthro wolves and tried to get a good look at the two of them before being urged onwards by a weapon to his back. "Before I do anything, I want to know...Just what the hell is going on here?!"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Logan stopped in his path right before a large door that read Accelerator room on it's sign.
And slowly turned around to stare at Rocky through his chromatic visor. "I take it you don't know who we are..."
He said before slowly reaching to the back of his neck, and clicked his helmet's lock off before taking it off and resting it on his side. His face immediately justified that he was not like any other species, the eyes and structure of a raptor but the fur texture and looks of a wolf...he was a Sergal.
"We are the Trine, were an Organization empowered to enforce the law and provide security throughout many parts of the Globe."
He reached behind him to press certain keys in the panel and opened the door to their room.

Slade Falok

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:22 pm

{Meanwhile deeper underground}
A woman covered in blue had walked back and fourth with a pad tightly gripped in her arms, she was a human with blond hair and green eyes. Carefully observing her papers she had looked out the window and saw a large man ask for a way in with somebody beside him. She nodded and smiled, and opened the door from her side, pulling a large red lever with a quick thud sound of the door opening.
"Make sure you secure the locks, we don't want any accidents again..."
She said to the man that transported a yellow colored person down a hallway.
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:51 am

Rocky's eyes widened. He really wasn't expecting what he saw under the helmet. Shaking off the surprise on his face, he walked insde of the room that was opened for them. "Er...What do you want us to do?" He asked. The room kind of reminded him of an oversized, whitewashed hospital room, but with more high tech stuff.

LimberNimbleShadow

Informeter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 pm

"Makes no difference, with me on this one there's no chance of anything going wrong. This one is the last one to receive her hearing for today."
The armored humanoid replied back to Felicia, with it's yellow eyes glowing from behind the cover of his visor. He was huge and well organized from head to toe, and kept a firm grip to the bounds of what seemed to be a yellow fox, walking down the hallway.
They had continued slowly with suspense, silent and dark, he had transported the fox humanoid to the end of the guarded hallway, and into a dark corridor. There they stood before a large triangular platform with an eye on it's center, in the middle of a large sphere shaped room pulsating with blue lights, and eyes.
They had stood in the middle of a Large courtroom surrounded by officials, with three people seated in separate pedestal desks before them.
"Lets see if you're lucky to pass the scanners." He chuckled as he pushed the yellow fox into the platform before it rose up.
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:09 pm

"Whatever you say big guy." She giggled and shrugged before she had clicked certain switches to direct them to their room from the glowing corridor and waved. She wanted to make sure everything hd gone well on the last one. So she switched her view on the court room #7 on a CAM watch screen, readying her snacks.

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers