Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Platnum games and Starfox? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:30 pm
This is an Owwin fantasy right here. I about crapped my lower digestive tract and came the internal parts of my genitalia upon reading this.

Two great tastes that taste great together.

Hideki Kamiya
"I want someone from Nintendo to come to Platinum, point a gun and say, "You people make the new Star Fox game."

I never thought I would say this, but. I want somebody to point a gun at the people of on of my favorite game studios.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Wow, just, wow. Though that may be cool, people should be careful what they wish for. Guns have a way of going off unexpectedly. >.>  

Boadicia

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm
Boadicia
Wow, just, wow. Though that may be cool, people should be careful what they wish for. Guns have a way of going off unexpectedly. >.>

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 pm
I'd like it too, but that would mean there is no Star Fox game under development right now. Gives me sad face.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Evamortte

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I'd like it too, but that would mean there is no Star Fox game under development right now. Gives me sad face.
What if they just handed all the resources to Platinum?
Kamiya would probably rather start from scratch though, and I'd imagine the Nintendo team not being too happy either... so scratch that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm
If only there were a good way for Nintendo to give creative freedom to other developers with their IP. I suppose Other M is a step in the right direction, if that's any indicator.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:09 pm
Meta_Fish
If only there were a good way for Nintendo to give creative freedom to other developers with their IP. I suppose Other M is a step in the right direction, if that's any indicator.
the might be waiting to see how other M is gonna turn out, if its good maybe they will outsource some franchise games they own but have no ideas for. aka starfox, F-Zero, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm
HAVE YOU PEOPLE NO FAITH IN NINTENDO'S ABILITY TO MAKE GOOD GAMES? ;_;  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:14 pm
Meta_Fish
But they still have their own guys on the dev team. I eman, nintendo has borrowed employees before... Specific people... and stuff, but I guess it's unique in that it's a whole staff who have created games together, now working with nintendo... on a major game.

Capcom did all of the GBA Zeldas, for example.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:31 pm
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
But they still have their own guys on the dev team. I eman, nintendo has borrowed employees before... Specific people... and stuff, but I guess it's unique in that it's a whole staff who have created games together, now working with nintendo... on a major game.

Capcom did all of the GBA Zeldas, for example.

Yeah, all one of them!  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm
Dino Pakkun
I has faith in Nintendo biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm
Dino Pakkun
What we lack is faith in them making good games quickly.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:34 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun

I think Other M and Galaxy 2 are coming out pretty damn quick considering they weren't even announced a year ago.

edit: Capcom also did the Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons games.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Dino Pakkun

I think Other M and Galaxy 2 are coming out pretty damn quick considering they weren't even announced a year ago.

edit: Capcom also did the Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons games.
Other M has 3 different developers collaborating on it.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:45 pm
Miyamoto wants one, and Platinum wants one. Think about it. Platnum's workers collabing with EAD, and ******** MIYAMOTO?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff