Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 1 Winner: Kageko Uchiha Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm
Arena 1
The Grassy Expanse

-Proctor-
Rahenno

-Fighters-
Kairi Ushio VS Kageko Uchiha

User Image

A simple and large open field. Nothing but a hilly expanse of half a foot tall grass. No trees exist anywhere in the area. The wind blows slightly here changing directions every so often. Nothing note worthy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:06 pm
Rahenno arrived at the field where the battle was suppose to be held. He was suprised to be there before the two fighters. He sighed and put his hands in his pocket and waited.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 pm
Kageko entered the grassy expanse that was arena 1. she thought, . The familiar landscape, which kind of reminded her of the Bloody Prairie that she had just trained at in Mist, helped to soothe her nerves a bit. the girl reminded herself as she analyzed and scanned the area, trying to see if there was any way she could use it to her advantage. From what she could see, there was nowhere to hide other than underground, severely limiting any chances to launch a sneak attack or be the prey of a sneak attack. Of course, that didn't make it impossible even above ground and Kageko knew that. she thought to herself as she continued to gaze at the field, taking note of the calming breeze that also helped to cool her nerves.

{Kami,} Kageko thought to her companion as she waited for her opponent, who she knew was coming soon, {You awake?}.
Kami replied quietly, {I've been awake ever since you started acting up.}
{Urk,} Kageko put on a mental face of embarrassment while keeping her outer face the same, {Sorry about that.}
{It's okay,} Kami simply replied, not wanting to be a bother, {Just focus on this fight, alright?}.
{Got it,} Kageko replied as she returned her entire focus back to the expanse.

Kagetsukiko
Basic Info
Full Name: Kageko Uchiha (her real name is actually Sora Nai but she doesn't know)
Nicknames: Kage, Kaget, whatever
Birth Date: ?/?
Race: Human
Ninja Type/Class: Weapons class

Favorites
Animal(s) : wolf, dragon, snake, fox, butterfly, raven
Color(s) : black, white, silver
Number(s) : 0, 13

Element: Void
Weapon of choice: two chakrams (Yin-Yang), a pair of katanas, a setsuka in an umbrella, and the usual shinobi weapons.
Strengths: speed, craftiness, agility, nimbleness, strong soul, good at analyzing situations and making split-second decisions, intuitive, fast reactions, smart, energetic
Weaknesses: frail body (low strength and defense), unable to control any element, trusting, finds it hard to break ties and turn against friends (even if they are on the enemy's side), low chakra (but her bloodline and strong soul allow her to use the regular amount of jutsus)

Jutsu List:
Non-elemental
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
- Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
, "

Weapon styles
- Hidden Mist Standard Sword Style (stage 5)
Double Sword Technique
Chakra Edge

- Stolen Salvation: Style of the Drawing Sword [Tsukyuusei-ryu Battoujutsu] (stage2)
The Art of the Drawing Sword [Battoujutsu]
Umbrella Shield [Tate no Kasa]
One for the win [Ichi Shouri]
As the Edge of thy Blade [Mamaha]

-Chakram Wielding (stage 3)
Dual-wielding
Adaptability
Chakra strings

Void
-Aether (Genin)
-Soul Connection (Genin)

Summoning: None
Bloodline:
Clan: Nai
Angel/Demon/Cursemark: Kaminari (stage 0)

Character Description
Looks: Kageko is, overall, extremely pale. She has short, slightly messy, white hair and silver eyes that always seem to be shining. However, whenever she gets serious or extremely angry, Kageko's eyes (her irises and pupils only) completely become pitch-black. To top it all off, her skin is extremely pale, despite being in the sun often. However, she always manages to go unnoticed for some reason, even during night when her paleness should be easiest to see. People simply don't pay attention to her. She usually wears tomboyish clothes that are easy to maneuver in. On her left cheek, she has a scar that she recieved from her forgotten past. For some reason, her skin is never tinted, even when she should be blushing, it remains that same pale, nearly white, color. She might be ten, but she actually appears younger than she is, making Kageko say that her age is, currently, 9. She is shorter and skinnier than most people her age.
Personality: Cheerful and naïve despite not knowing anything of her past, Kageko always tries to see the best in things. She is fiercely loyal to those that are close to her. Endanger one of her friends, and you'd better watch out for her (which isn't really all that much seeing how she isn't really strong physically). For some reason, she can't stand the sight of too much blood ("too much" means blood gushing out all over the place and smeared everywhere). If she sees blood smeared all over, she enters a state of shock and can't move. However, that doesn't make her a coward, she's usually the last to run away, which often gets her in trouble because she is also the least likely to hold her own. She can often be found training. Very determined, Kageko usually carries out an idea to completion if she gets it stuck in her head, and will be the last to give up. Her persistence, in part, stems from her self-depreciation for being weaker than most Uchihas. To sum it up, Kageko is loyal, cheerful, determined, hard-working, and naïve. Basically, the most un-ninja-like qualities there are. However, she can turn deadly serious if the need arises.
Background: Although Kageko is known as "Kageko Uchiha" her real name is "Sora Nai". She doesn't remember anything from before she was five; she doesn't remember anything about her clan, which was annihilated in a massacre. It was during this time that she received her and scar and awakened her kekkei genkai, as a stage three. She went berserk and was unstoppable. Eventually, she fell unconscious and very weak, her appearance changed to what she looks like now and her memories were lost. Thinking that she was dead, the assassins left her alone and left. While still asleep, Kageko was taken in by some passing Konohagakure ninjas who knew nothing about the massacre that had taken place. The ninjas took her to their village where a member of the Uchiha clan offered to raise her. Ever since then, Kageko has been raised as an Uchiha, but that doesn't stop her from looking down on herself because of her inability to use either the sharingan or any fire jutsu. Years later, her unknown memories of the massacre still manifest themselves in her fear of excess blood. For several months after the event, she was like a living doll. However, she is much better now and she shows no hints that she has experienced any type of trauma.
Village: Konohagakure
Family: Adopted by the Uchiha clan. Does not know any blood relatives.User Image

Missions Completed
S Rank: 0
A Rank: 0
B Rank: 0
C Rank: 0
D Rank: 0

Kind of, but with no tears and a scar on her left cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:04 am
User Image KairiUshio
Genin l Cloud l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Silent Angel...the protector of the Hidden Cloud

Kairi entered the arena and stopped as Kage continued walking, putting a distance of 30 yards between them. She looked around, cursing her bad luck. Though this was the perfect place for a head on sword fight, there wasn't a single water source anywhere. Meaning that though she could perform some of her water jutsus from taking moisture out of the air, her clan jutsus wouldn't work here...unless she creates her own water source. This wasn't going to be as simple as she thought it was going to be. She kept her eyes on Kage, making sure that she didn't leave her sight and awaited the proctor for the fight to begin.

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 pm
Kageko continued to test her surrounding, making a point to only glance momentarily at her opponent, who's name she still didn't know. She was still nervous about the fight, and the only way she was managing to stay even marginally calm was by focusing on other things. However, Kageko knew that she would eventually have to face her opponent at some point so she turned around to face the significantly older girl. Gulping a bit in her nervousness, Kageko's eyes flitted over the girl, taking in her body build and her weapons. the girl analyzed, again not sure exactly how much good her efforts will be in the battle ahead, Kageko continued to analyze the girl as Kaminari tried to soothe her host's nerves quietly from the back of her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 pm
Rahenno looked from one female to the other. Its been awhile since he have seen two kinochi fight. "Ready?" He said raising his hand in the air. He brought it down quickly as he shouted, "BEGIN!!!"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 pm
Kageko stopped what she was doing, which was stretching out the various parts of her body, and straightened up. Reaching behind her back, she pulled out her chakrams and got into a defensive stance. It was obvious from her face and body language that she definitely wasn't going to make the first move. she thought continually to herself, feeling herself start to get nervous again,  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:13 pm
((If you don't win I'll eat your entrails and nom on your soul!))  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:16 pm
ultimashade
((If you don't win I'll eat your entrails and nom on your soul!))

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 pm
(OOC: That... makes no sense Chilling confused ....)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:00 am
Kairi Ushio automatically forfeits. Kegeko Uchiha is the winner.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:42 am
Scrapps, I think angels RPC is good enough to be a chuunin. She got 100% on the test as well, thats skills right there. xd  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:27 am
(OOC: Scrapples, if it's okay, can I please switch places with Lance1278? That way, both he and Angel will be able to extend their time before they have to auto-forfeit. Lance is my friend and I owe Angel for waiting so long for me and not going into the arena so I wouldn't have to auto-forfeit myself. Not to mention, I think I might have been the main reason for Lance's auto-forfeit >.< . I kept him stuck in one place so long that he only managed to post in the arena before he had to go off to an extended stay in some place without internet sweatdrop .)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:35 pm
(I accept the forfeit, and I apologize. i took an unexpected trip to the land of no internet and I was not able to get online. Though if i's okay with kage, I would still like to fight her rpc since I was looking forward to fight he anyways, though it doesn't have to count towards the exams. I accept my forfeit but since we're both here i was kinda hoping I get to fight her)  

Yelena the Light Reaper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:31 pm
(OOC: I accept the fight but not the forfeit crying . I really feel bad, especially since Angel waited so long for me emo . Scrapples, can't you repeal your judgement seeing how Angel appeared the same day that you made her auto-forfeit?)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff