Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5 Winner: Yaya Ben Bell Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm
Arena 5
Burning Water

-Proctor-
Sona Sontei

-Fighters-
Xune Xenau VS Yaya Ben Bell

User Image

A hovering mass of land that hangs 50 feet above a firey lake of lava that bubbles and shoots lava 20 feet into the air. Be careful not to fall off this land, because the only thing that will break your fall is death.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXXSone was already in the area of lava and stood on a boulder above awaiting for the victums of the chuunin exam.
[[sorry didn't know i was proctor>.<]]

The large mass of land above the lava was where the genin would be soon if they dared to arrive.

"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

Yaya arrived to her arena. "WOW!" Yaya said in full of surprised as she look around her. "How are the boulders flouting?" She asked her self like it's what she really cared right now in her mind.

Yaya look around, seeing the red mass color that swallowed the area with it's ex-stream heat. She stretched her arms to take in the heat. "Ah! It's just like back home!...... well except the redness..... and large rocks........ and the large lava that covering all over the bottom of the ground that can destroy anything to ashes with it's ocean of heat!........ Yep! Just like home."

The heat of the lava doesn't really bother her that much. The weather her in the cloud village was very could for her. She been living in the sand village all her life, so this heat is just as similar in the desert. But close contact to the lava well still burn her.

Yaya looked at Sona. "Sona?"

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

User ImageUser Image"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"

XXXXXXXXX"Yo Yaya! Lets wait for your opponent." She said smiling and aving a bit.

Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:18 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

"Sona!" Yaya has her two arms in the air with a big smile. "Come over here so I can give you a hug!" She felt that it has been a long time sense she saw her sensia. She really do misted her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXXShe laughed and jumped from a boulder and onto the flatform. "Oh fine!" SHe said, walking over to Yaya and hugging her.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:42 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

Yaya raped her arms around lik it was a big lovable hug...... but then quickly! Yaya raped her arm around Sona's chest as he squeezes, hanging on to her tightly. "Where have you been Sona? I was so worry! You left me all alone with nothing to do! I even headed back to sand village and there was nothing fun to do!" She said in a deep angry tone. She squeezes to her as if she's trying to squeezed her to death. Her eyebrows are pointing down as she has a very big grind on her face like she's playing. But she is very angry about what she said to Sana.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXX"Your squishing me Yaya...ugh" She said, making a sickly face. "I was.." She couldn't tell her the truth at all so she told something else. "Exploring other villages for awhile with Tetsuo~"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

((Mwahaha... deadly hug. >:3))

"Going to other village's?....... Uh... that sounded like fun." Yaya then unfolded her arms, releasing Sona in her deadly hug. She still have her grin on her face, from that hug. "So... Anything ex-sided happen?" She said in a nice tone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:06 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXX"Haha, just exploring nothing interesting 'bout that!" She lied, she haden't seen Tetsuo in weeks and Yaya in a month. "We will wait 2 hours for your opponent k?"
[[2 hours=2 days in rl]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:19 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

"Uhhhh...." She wined. "Fiiiiiine. Let me wait and be bord again." It's kind lame that she has to wait for this person. She wonder what he/she like. "Are you gonna teach me any new jutsu any time soon?" She asked, just to have something to talk about.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXX[[show the scarred face!!]]
Sona grinned evily. "I could push you into the lava to save time~" She said with a laugh. "I'll teach you after the chuunin exams if you pass ok?"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Xenau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 am
XUNE XENAU

Xune Xenau was afraid. She looked out over the lava and whined as she walked up the path. This was where she was supposed to fight her opponent?! This was a life or death situation! "Why do we have to fight in a place like this?! Can't we just duke it out in a pretty meadow or something?!" Xune climbed up the side of a boulder, seeing the proctor and the opponent in the distance. "Gah! Sorry I'm late! I was just-" Before she could say anything else, a large spit of lava shot upwards, nearly sizzling her. She yelped, jumping backwards onto the ground right as the glob of lava landed right where she had just been! Quickly finding another way around, Xune stood next to the other two girls. "Ah-anyway! Sorry I'm late, but this place is scary! Do we really hafta fight here?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

"What are you talking about? This place is great! Well the lava is pretty bad but it made it better!" She said to the strange girl that came in.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 am
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

XXXXXXXXX"Anough talk, FIGHT! Death match! First to surrender or die loses!" Sona said, jumping back to a ledge off the platform so she wouldn't be cause in the battle.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff