Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The last remaining stronghold Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 pm
The few who are left, the few who have not yet been destroyed, are all huddled together, and trying to resist the multiple forces trying to destroy them. No leader of this force has risen as of yet, and none of the original hero's are here to help. Teran, who has given up hope, Tysulir, who has been consumed by darkness, and then Defaeco, the man of light and yet man of evil. Who will help them now?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm
We are lost

Standing in the center of this stronghold, this barrier of the wild world they lived in, it was like an apocalypse. They had destroyed everything, it was so much to handle, they took everything, killed everyone, and expected to rule this world. Someone, just anyone, they needed to take control, and make sure that this world would be saved. The darkness would be turned into light, anger and agony, they would fuel this misery into a revolution, and bring an end to the hell they lived in now, destruction for the cause of salvation was something the world needed to accept, and if Exosus couldn't force this fact, then they would face the consequences of it, with death.

Walking towards the end of the strong hold, it was obvious, Exosus had been training quite a bit, he was no longer afraid, he looked to be more sure of himself, more accepting of the power that he held, and ready to die to protect those he loved. Lifting his hand in front of his face, his bright purple eyes showed this concentration, this vigor, this drive for change. The anticipation was killing him, the nerves in his body twitching effortlessly, the body convulsing out of suppressed anger. Opening his mouth, The man began to speak. "We will do something, and I will help with everything I have." Forevermore, that is all that could represent the world they would live in without this declaration of change.

And will never be found.

Limit Trigger

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:53 pm
It has been two years since the genesis of light took over Ethral City, and since everything else has gone down the drain. Calypso has not been able to get into contact with Sila after he sudden change of heart that could be said at the first thing that screwed everything up. On the contrary he blamed himself; if he was a lightning genesis, perhaps he could have stopped all this. Hell he COULD have stopped all of this. Since those two years however, Calypso has not seen or heard from anyone. However he did have a mental list of people that could have possibly survived

Alex
Teran
Itazuki
Creed
Byakuren
Sonya

However only Alex was the only person that Calypso could really count on of the names. Teran seemed to have thrown in the white flag after these two years, which is not known to Calypso; Itazuki more than likely allowed the darkness to consume him even more. Though the platinum haired warrior was unsure how that could be possible after their fight and their fight against Teran. Creed was probably the one who started all of this; then again with the power that Creed posessed, things would have been much worse. Byakuren the oracle had a thing for Teran so if he gave up hope, more than likely either she gave up hope as well or she was trying to restore it. As for Sonya...

Calypso was 50/50 when it came with the chances of her surviving. She lacked in the magic department and a little in the physical performance; though her armor and lycan blood could have been the ones responsible for her survival. He tried sensing her bioelectricity but it was as if she lacked any bioelectricity. If that was the case, then three things must have happened; either someone dosen't want Calypso to find her, she was lowering her magic level on purpose to hide, or she was dead. The platinum haired warrior didn't give up on her though and figured when the time was right, then they would be untied once more.

Unfortunately, even if his guesses was correct, there was no way that he would have any idea where to look. Calypso could always of course scope around land to land but the lands have changed so much that it was not exactly the safest way even though he could hold his own. The warrior was or course completely aware of the changes that have occured in the past two years but not aware of what has awakened. Whatever it was it had power that was able to overwhelm the genesis, the ones who were supposed to have unlimited power in a specific element. If this thing was able to take out a being of omnipotent power, who knows what could happen to the lands?

This looked like they were on the bad side for Calypso, but during those 2 years, much has changed for the platinum haired warrior.

The first thing that changed was that he had cut his hair; a lot of it. At first, his platinum hair came down all the way to his hamstring. Most of the women liked it, if not loved his hair. However he figured that he needed a give himself a haircut after a few survivors was not exactly on terms with Calypso abandoning Ethral city. Now his new hairdo barely escaped the edge of his neck. It was easier to wash and he did not have to have the fear of being pulled by his hair all the time.

The Last thing was that he has gotten much, much, much stronger. The Cryptic Chaos has become even stronger, almost being able to wield all of the natural elements and as for his olympic god weapon, he has unlocked it's full potential and now carried an ability that not even a handful of warriors could not do in several lifetimes. With this power, he was more confident in the war that was about to come.

The platinum haired warrior and a few others managed to find a stronghold somewhere in Ethral City that served as one of the last defenses for the warriors to train, plot, and rest. One of the warriors who had long hair similar to Calypso before was done training and walked towards a portion of the stronghold; he was telling those who were thinking about giving up to hold on and that he will help with what he had.

"You think we can start by putting some chairs and some beds here and there? It gets a bit irritaing when everytime we have to come in here i know that i have to ruin my clothing."

"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:21 pm
It had been two long and straining years upon Sila. During this time she had fought against countless dead and demonic creatures to help save whom was left. And with it, change followed suit.
Her beautiful blue hair grew darker, along with her eyes. Otherwise she just looked about the same. Though following her was a small group of Hunter's, soldiers, rebels ect, along with their families. They had caught wind of a place where they could rest and hopfully grow strong enough to fight back...
She had grown weak on this particular journey, setting such wards against what evil may wish to follow and the constant threat of attack allowed fatigue to set in on her. Though she kept it well from the group. She was busy protecting these people to let them see her weakened.
Soon she came upon the stronghold. The group surprised her with how few there really was... She had hoped there would have been more. Her hopes were also dashed when she learned there was not a leader to this group... She was tempted to turn away, but the group she lead would not have agreed with her if she told them that. Their hopes of coming here were too strong.
When they were settled in amonsts those who had come here first she went to a more secluded placed and allowed herself to collapse. She dropped to the cool ground and laid there passivly, too weak to really sit up. She had carried the weights of each person on her shoulder of those people, constantly healed the sick and had to protect them from the threats that attacked them, it was all alot of strain on her body and her spirit.
Of course two years ago Spirit had taken over after the blast... she it was all still a blur to her what actually happened. She only remembered Spirit protecting Deiter.. then leaving, then she woke up near a river and from then on began her training. Sila closed her eyes and sat up and leaned against something. " I wonder if anyone survived" She whispered doubtfully.  

Deir

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 am
Nel had finally found the last remaining stronghold. She hadn't exactly been searching for it long, but something told her that someone important was going to be here. She has hoped it would be Axel.
It had been a long time since she last ran in to him. Over two years ago... The last she saw was when he was still unconscious and she left for Ethral city, when it still could be called that... Since then she had changed, gotten stronger, perfected a couple techniques and strengthened her bonds between her and her weapons. Along with her technique of shadow walking she gained a new "memeber" of the team.
Usually taking the appearance of a demon cat with wings, as she approached the stronghold it shrank down, climbed up her back and seemed to attach itself to Na-Nel's back. Tiny little wings stuck out from her hair, and it's tail wrapped around her neck like a scarf, it didn't seem to bother her as it did so.
Fang slithered right beside her. Casually striding at her pace, he seemed to have grown a little himself, when he lifted his head he was now 9 feet tall and had a length of 15 feet. Along with his hide appearing to be glossier and thicker then they last were near Ethral City.
Na-Nel walked to the enterance and was met by a small force of warriors that did not like the looks of her being here... " who are you and what are you doing with this... Abomination" he aimed his spear head at Fang. Fang growled in warnig at the man and Na-Nel places a calming hand in the crease in his jaw. " my name is Na-Nel, I am a survivor of the battle of Ethral, this abomination is Fang. You should look to him as a hero, he helped save several people from that city before it was completely anhilated" she sneered mockingly to the man, who seemed unconvinced of who she was. " if that may be so, where are these survivors" Na-Nel sighed. " the child and the soldier by the name Ethierdor are up on the mountains, in a small town that has yet to be reached by our wars, the soldier even gave me a metal of his to prove to you I am who I say I am" she states seriously and took the metal from beneath her tunic and gave it to the man in doubt. He examined it and then looked mortified and hande it back "m-my apologizes ma'am" he bowed and lowered his weapon. She just sighed, " I doubt I will stay long, I only come in search of someone" she stated and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 am
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

It is time for the Rebirth...

Two years ago. Two years ago the world fell apart and things went to s**t. Axel had relatively managed to keep his head low, avoid the ever-present threat that seemed to loom around each and every corner, poised within each nook and cranny of space, hidden in every shadow. His strength had allowed him to fend for himself. He'd come across groups of traveling survivors or refugees on occasion and when he was in his more favorable mood he would out and lend some aid to the sick and wounded, or fend off some oncoming threat or another before seeing it off on its way and continuing on his own. It was rather tiring though, going from place to place just to find it torn apart of consumed.

Two years ago he had been told by an old ally that she would join him. He figured if he'd find her at all he'd find her about this stronghold he'd been hearing about. It didn't take him long. A gathering that big of people still alive practically drew signs. In truth there weren't really many people but in comparison to other areas where inhabitants were nearly no existent, this was definitely something. As the tall red haired man finally made his way into one of the last remaining strongholds in all of Ethral, he found himself rather disappointed.
"This place needs a leader...."

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 am
The clouds swirl above causing purples, grays, and blues to mix together into a giant vortex. The air seems charged with a dark energy that sends chills down your spine. The spinning of the clouds suddenly slows and they start to part, an evil aura consumed the air around the stronghold, a gaint demon came crashing down with malice in its eyes, but then a man jumped off its back, clade in armor of death drenched in blood. "Well looks like there are still some people around, is naru here?" he said. He looked around the room and saw some familiar faces but cared not he need to find naru so that they can finally end the hell that has befallen ethrel. "Teren is that you?, you have grown weak, when i was just a weakling i remeber two years ago you were climbing the mountain to the oracle and you were one of the powerful, but now look at you, well you dont have to worry, if i find naru, me and him will fight defacio, and i will bring forth destruction apon there heads.....espescially deiter and myst, i will claim their heads." he said as he started to walk back to his portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Na-nel had managed to find a place for fang and herself to rest, it had been hard as fang was so big. She had gotten many sketchy looks due to her companion and strange wings that happened to portrude from her back... Though she didn't mind, she had traveled a long ways and every day people looked at her in fear she was in league with the demons...
Fang sudden bellowed loudly and started slitherig twords a tall man. It startled na-nel and nearly threw her off his back. Was that Axel?... She began to feel her heart race as they got closer  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm
(teran isn't here bro. )
Calypso's questioin went unanswered, which was no suprise considering how the day was not even over yet and already some people wanted to kill him. Or at least clip off his tongue so their ears would not have to put up with his blabbering. Calypso's mouth did stay shut for a while after seeing a familiar face come through the entrance of the Stronhold. It was none other than the priestess, miss i have to save everyone even the people who turned these lands into chaos because i was told to. Miss i like to give people a bath when they try to kill those who are evil.

Oh yes, he hasn't forgotten. It was a little hard to when she was part of the reason why we're here now. On the contrary he would have to thank her. If they did their job that night, perhaps he would not have been waiting for another party to get started right now.

Two other people showed up but Calypso did not know them by appearance at first. The red haired man may have been with Calypso once, but the platinum haired warrior doubted it. As for the other girl, he was thinking about talking to her until he saw that anaconda slither into these walls. That would mean it was none other than Viper.

"Clothing is not that bad, loving the markings on the body and looks like she put a little more meat on those bones." Calypso thought to himself.

It seemed that in his eyes, Viper went from a 5/10 to possibly an 7/10. At the max an 8/10, but because she did not like the good things in life a.k.a Calypso, she went to a 6/10. Calypso was unaware of the events that happened to Viper though, such as her amnesia and personality change; maybe they could start over.

The platinum haired warrior for some reason though did not bother trying to meet up with them. After all he figured that they would remember him soon and talk to him. If not, it was not like it was the end of the world...

"Alright fine what about some drinks and some entertainment? Now that this is similar to a dungeon, i may have to try harder in convincing my dates that this place is completely legit. Which reminds me at the hours of 10 pm and 3am im going to need everybody outta here. Don't ask why, just do it. As for the girls who are into that dungeon fantasy" Calypso said before licking his lips. "10 pm to around 5 am should be okay."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

"Nani?" Axel said as he turned around and looked for the source of the loud bellow. It didn't take long, after all, the groups of people shifting and moving away with looks of fear and reproachfulness were kind of hard to miss. He gazed down at the large snake, and noticed that there was something familiar about the large creature. Then he remembered, his old companion had traveled with such a creature. Realizing this he quickly turned in the direction from which it had come and who else but Na-Nel, formerly known as Viper, would he see following the large snake. "Na-Nel, I see you've managed to make it," He said aloofly, taking in her new appearance. She was always beautiful, and she still looked so now.

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm
Na-Nel smiled as she saw the flaming head man. He had managed to save her from sleeping forever yet it had been two whole years since she promised him she would join him. Well Fang was excited too for he slithered right over him and gave the man a hard nuzzle as he triedto give him a shakey hug. Na-Nel quickly jumped off the big snake and had to push him off. " Fang! He doesn need you crushif him like a giant puppy" she exclaimed in a panic hoping he wasn't hurt. When she saw he wasn't, she hugged him tightly and blushed. " you idiot... I've been waiting for two years" she murmered, glad to see him again.
Fang suddenly perked up to something else and slithered off into the crowd and picked up on Calypso. He charged, chomped the man up by the back of his clothing and lifted his head into the air to proudly show off the lightning genisis in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

"What? You miss me?" He gave her a light smile and as he released her he raised a hand and ran it along her cheek softly. Quite a gesture coming from him. He removed his hand and stuffed them in his pockets. He hadn't appeared to have aged a day, and still wore the same old clothes that he had used to, his old jet black SOLDIER Tee and pants and boots, though they appear to have gathered some small degree off dust and wear over the years. He flicked his head to remove his bangs from before his eyes and offered her a smile, noting her soft red blush. It was new to him, he'd never seen her blush before, but all the same he liked it and found it be rather attractive.

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:28 pm
" your too cruel" she said softly and blushed a little, a look of saddness in her eyes. She had missed him, and when he touched her cheek she blinked in surprise. He was never one for soft touches. She smiled and gave a soft chuckle. He placed his hands in his pockets and she then looked him over. " I guess I was the only one who did any changing around here" she joked with him, as she looked completely different and he was the same Axel who she had to know and accept. His presence made her heart jump. " oro!" she walked up to him and measured her height, " I stand corrected, you've grown taller" she giggled. and winked. Wishing to get some reaction out of him.
Suddenly a spear came out of no where and flew at Na-Nel. A small wing from her back jutted out, transformed into a bigger wing and used itself as a shield for her, the spear disappearing. Na-Nel only turned after hearing a scream of a terrified woman. Then frowned as she saw the obviously angery stares. " as you can see I'm an obvious crowd pleaser" she stated quietly, but smiled to Axel none the less. "contol your demon girl!" the man from before exclaimed and she looked up to see Fang flinging Calypso around. " well look at that, Fang found his chew toy" she smirked. " fang drop it! You still don't know where that man has been, who knows what diseases he's picked up" she joked and fang dropped the man with disappointment and slithered away Tom the crowd. She looked back to Axel and smiled sheepishly " what can you do when humans absolutly hate you" she took off after fang, then quickly vanished due to the shadow creature on her back  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Was that a blush upon Axel's face? Indeed it was, a very light red stain came to Axel's cheeks as Na-Nel winked at him after pressing close to him to compare their height. She was right after all, Axel had grown taller. A whole inch and a half. Not something to get all ecstatic and brag about, but it was something. Axel then watched what happened with obvious interest and a humored expression, and as Na-Nel ran off he gave a light wave. He hadn't anywhere else to go, and neither did she, so he did not worry about whether or not he'd see her again.

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:56 pm
A few warriors gave Calypso facepalms while some scoffed at him; mostly because he was joking around at times like these. If anyone in here knew Calypso well, he or she would know that he acted like this one hundred percent of the time. Suddenly the ones who were getting tired of Calypso suddenly looked at the ground and moved back a couple of feet. One by one the warriors quickly looked down before moving back a couple of feet. It was the anaconda, the untamed snake, a.k.a Fang, Viper's pet.

"Here we go." the platinum haired warrior said in a nonchalant tone as the snake was heading towards his position.

The platinum haired warrior moved his neck in a clockwise motion in an attempt to crack it and shaked his hands for a few seconds as he allowed the couple of seconds passed just before Fang was inches away from having a bite of the platinum haired warrior. Unfortunately, the platinum playboy would prove to be too fast for the snake as he was appearing about 10 feet away to the left, right as well as the back of the snake faster than the eye could travel.(assuming the snake would not give up after one bite) All the rest of the warriors saw was Calypso being in one spot, then moving to the next; none could possibly see the movement.

"CHOMP!"
"Over here!"

"CHOMP!"
"Miss!"

CHOMP!"
"oooooo SOO close!"

"CHOMP!"
"Too slow!"

"CHOMP!"
"Who's a wittle bad snake"

"CHOMP!"
"Oh come on, i even had my eyes closed!!"

Fang went for one last chomp before Calypso quickly turned to his back and went for a backflip with his knees tucked into his body. The platinum haired warrior was in the air for 1 second before gripping onto the snake like Calypso was hugging Fang.
Shortly after the snake began to fling himself around, causing Calypso to be thrown around like a rag doll, but was still holding on. Unfortunately his fun came to a close.

"Fang drop it..."

At this point, the platinum haired warrior somehow was mounted on top of the snakes mouth with one hand in the air like a cowboy. Though his wild wild west days came to a halt when the snake dropped the platinum haired warrior. Calypso landed in a kneeling stance, looking at the ground before he slowly rose up, fixing his short hair and dusting off his shoulder armor like it somehow got dirty during his rodeo.

"It's nice to see the both of you too. I figured that you would have been dead; then again with your looks i can see why you were spared." the platinum haired warrior joked before she went to chase after fang.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff