Dungeons Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 pm
It is a large cell where the heirs are kept captive. The area is virtually empty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:24 pm
Eric walked leisurely into the dungeons, then in front of the second heir's cell. "Princess Elizabeth, wasn't it?" he said, almost smiling. His head hung to the side, and he tapped his claymore against the concrete floor. tap. tap. tap.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:29 pm
Elizabeth sat down in the far end of one of the concrete walls. Her face held an air of boredom as she just sat there looking at yet another wall. She thought this whole thing ridiculous. Why did they have to be trapped like mice? She was sure that she and her siblings did nothing wrong, so why were they being tortured? Now that she thought about it, Orion never did anything to damamge or hurt Falwin. They were just minding their own business, so why in the world did Falwin attack her kingdom? She sighed and leaned her head back. The small shimmer of sunlight through a small window was the only thing that gave the princess comfort. It was the only the had that was even remotely close to the outside world. Bored to tears, Elizabeth grabbed a stick and randomly poked things inside the dungeon. For now it would be the only source of entertainment for herself. She heard a noise just outside her cell and jumped slightly. She recognized that voice and instantly frowned. "Who the heck is it?" She asked with a small hiss.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 pm
Eric frowned. Stupid princess. He chuckled, and heaved his sword over his shoulder. "Who do you think it is?" He said, "You're future King." Eric scowled, hardly seeing the princess with the dim lights of the dungeon. "Pity you're just a hostage. I could use a bride," he muttered.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 pm
Elizabeth clenched her fist. She thought as much. "Future king? Heh don't make me laugh. You'll never be my future king or my husband." She glared at the iron door that blocked the king of Falwin from her. Inside she just wanted to kill him. He was a horrible man who could careless for his people. Then again she really knew that she should watch her tongue, after all this man held her life by a string. Still...She couldn't help but say something. She always seemed to do something stupid like that. She never was one to think before she acted. Athena didn't grace her with that ability, but Ares did give her the gift of a sharp tongue and even sharper attitude.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 pm
Eric growled under his breath. "Orion fool." He decided not to say much else, his plans stated otherwise. As much as he hated this girl, he didn't. Starting to think she wasn't worth the trouble, he sighed. "We shall see." He tapped the sword again, this one much louder.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm
Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "You really think you'll scare me with that big sword of yours? Oh please I'm already aware of the fact that you wouldn't dare kill me or any of my other siblings. She got up and walked over to the door, the sound of her shuffling feet rang in the dark. She looked through the iron bars with her cold uncaring eyes. "What did you come here for oh great king? She asked making her voice very sarcastic with the last part.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 pm
Eric scowled intensely. "I killed your mommy and daddy. Don't think I'm not afraid to do the same to you." He breathed deeply, and straightened his neck. "I just came to check on the oh-so-perfect princesses," he said, being equally sarcastic.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am
Elizabeth only shrugged. "So what if you killed them? They were nothing special. They would have died of old age eventually." She placed her hand on her hip. The girl didn't look one bit scared. She truely was an odd child for she never feared death. In fact she welcomed it like it was some kind of challenge or game. "Any other useless threats you want to throw at me your highness of stupidity?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 am
Eric growled, and stomped back up the stairs. "Enjoy your new throne, princess," he shouted back.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 am
Elizabeth snickered. "Yes sir!" She called as Eric walked up the stairs. Once he left she fell to her knees, her face looking quite sad. She hated being alone and more importantly the dark. The poor thing sat at the edge of the door and rested her cheek on the cold metal. She felt like a scared little girl as she hugged herself. She closed her eyes telling herself that she would see light soon, though she knew that she was lying to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am
"Stupid king," muttered Zoey. Zoey was as bored as Elizabeth, making circles in the ground with her foot. "Stupid, stupid king," she repeated. Nervously, she looked at the wall that divided her and Elizabeth. "Elli? You alright?" she asked, now making squares.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 am
Elizabeth heard her sisters voice not to far away. "Yes...I'm alright for now...I just don't like the dark. She replied her voice light and held a small hint of fear. "Nee-chan? When do you think he'll let us out? Oh how the young woman longed to see sunlight.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 am
Zoey was almost certain she knew the answer. It was all so troubling... The Falwin had captured them, killed their parents, and now has the intent of marrying one of them. "Probably until one of us agrees to marry him," she replied, "but then he'll probably kill the rest of us." Zoey hung her head gloomily.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 pm
Elizabeth got up and glared at the iron door that stood infront of her. "Damnit!" She balled her fists up and punched the iron door with all her might. It was useless thought and only made a large sound. She cursed herself for being stupid and craddled her hand. "ehhh that hurt...."

Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff