Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Mod Meetings
Guild Member Check In Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Guild Member Check In

Please come in, grab some coffee and donuts. This is a place to voice your thoughts, your question and your complaints all while we moderators get to see who's actually active in the guild. Just post once and your good, simple as that.

This thread is also a fantastic place to collaborate with your fellow guild members to join RP's at the same time so you can roleplay right off the bat. You can also plan out connected characters to make profiles out of for later.

Checklist

Leading Ladies
Horntastic
Scarlette Nishidaki
sinku anaka
Just Before An Eclipse
kroska
[Faelan]
Mfable
SH 221B Baker Street
[Z_]
xl-Sasuubi-lx
iTater Salad
Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 am
'Ello! Leading Ladies is checking in. Hopefully I'll have a character and storyline ready for action before the week is out. I'm drawing up the character's past as we speak. Since I'm geting ready for a Renaissance Faire, to which I'll be going as Arya from Eragon, you'll see me borrow heavily from that story. D: I'm so wildly unoriginal, I know.

I hope to RP with all of you soon! <3

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100

Horntastic

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:21 am
System.out.print("

Hello, just dropping by.
I'm still probably not going to be in character for a bit.
Got a lot of studying to do... probably won't be active until at least next Thursday.
(double finals on Wednesday... shoot me now)
");

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:04 pm
Scarlette present and accounted for. I most likely can't post until sometime next month do to that fact that I have about 5 exam spanned over the month. As soon as those are over jsut show me a forum smile  

Scarlette Nishidaki

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 pm
Sinku Anaka present and ready to go  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 pm
'elo. I haven't existed very long in this guild (like only a week) but I'm getting excited to start roleplaying and not just reading them. ^.^  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 pm
*stumbles in with forms and papers spilling out from his hands* I'm here!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm
*sigh* You were right on time, how can we tease you?  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Alrighty sounds good guys, I forgot that finals all around are coming up around next week and the week after. I have them myself so don't worry to heavily about it. Now is time for organization...so maybe make a character over a week, then start conversing or converse now.

Any questions or complaints?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 pm
That will give us a week to finish! I'm for that. It'll probably be a nice break from studying to make a character. It doesn't matter to me when we start discussing.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 pm
have a character just need to make a sheet up on this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:22 pm
Sweet, I'm glad you guys are so patient with this guild. Though finals do a great job at distracting ^.^;;

So the RP I really wanna kick start up again is the "beasts of Lyndria" RP in Lyndria academy sub-forum. The lasts two posts were kinda hard to respond two mainly cause the characters didn't actually interact with any other pre-existing character. I recommend at least some interaction in the introduction post so that person can follow up with their own posts flawlessly instead of having to create a portion of story that connects the two characters themselves. You can do as little as staring at another character through a window all serious like.

It may look like this. o.o(your character) 0.0(other character) >.>(Fae's character).  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mfable

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:23 pm
Hi! I has a character in mind, I am just waiting for that main campaign to get going, then I plan to role play my heart out.

Anyways, I will get on and of Gaia often, since I had oral surgery and it makes me quite grumpy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm
*is minutely distracted by the diagram* Is Fae jealous she's not being stared at?

I hope your mouth feels better Mfable.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:31 pm
Same here Mfable, mouth surgery is aggravating, I can understand the grumpiness.

@eclipse: No that's Fae's reaction to the silliness between the two other characters.  
Mod Meetings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff