Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Magical Despair Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:07 am
In a land once ruled by magic, a tyrant king banned everyone from using it. There are few who can still, to this day, do magic secretly. A few in the king’s court even, but there are others, who hide from civilization, there are those who live alone in a cave, and those who travel the life of vagabonds, practicing magic secretly. And then there are those who don’t do magic at all, obey the king, and they don’t know about the coming war. Lorik (the king) is gathering his army and Olain (leader of the vagabond wizards) is preparing for war. All of the servants of the kingdom, and the castle, are in major turmoil trying to stop Lorik from killing everyone.

Rules:
No god modding.
Keep it PG 13.
Be reasonable.
Don’t cuss. (epithets are okay)
Be respectful.
Don’t be a downer.

Skeleton:

Name:
Weapons:
Items: (other)
General Description: (pictures are okay, but I prefer a nice long paragraph (add height and weight even with a picture.))
About Me: (anything else? Optional)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:25 am
Name: Erik Leighton
Attire: green jerkin, and tights with a silver chainmail over top, leather boots. green cloak, with a butoon of knightship on it.
Weapons: dagger always at his side, rarely used for battle, and short sword
Items: a small bull horn filled with powerfil magical powder.
General Description: 6'1'' 180lbs, he has light brown hair, that is thin and curly, light brown eyes, and thick arms. Erik is strond and powerful, and that's with his sword alone.
About Me: Erik is a knight in the king's court. He secretly has the knowledge of a magician, he tries to stop the kings tyrany by helping magicians out into the country.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 am
Name: Lorria
Attire: She wears a white dress with blue trimmings.She has arms sleeves that have a blue band about it to keep them on.A blue choker and a head piece that matches her hair(Correct in thinking for this?)
Weapons: a rose dagger
Items: (other) magic postions charms and amulets
General Description: A woman standing 5'9 with long blue air and sapphire blue eyes. She wears a white dress with blue trimmings.She has arms sleeves that have a blue band about it to keep them on.She is about 100 lbs.User Image
About Me:Lorria is a magic user who is in hiding in a cave.She used to be in the court til her father told her to run and hide.She had watched her father be killed for using magic.She doesn't speak for many reason but mainly from grief stole her one musical voice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 am
Name: Sage Burnish
Attire: A simple white cotton dress with wine colored hose, and knee high lace boots. I wear a necklace in the shape of a wolf, and a stone in the shape of a wolf paw on my wrist The necklace is my connection to my Mistwolf, Stormbringer, and the stone is my magick control.
Weapons: daggers in every place I can fit them, two swords (an ancient elvish sword named lightening, and a long sword)
Items: (other) I always carry potions, and when with midnight (my horse) an alchemy set, cloak, and camping gear
General Description: (pictures are okay, but I prefer a nice long paragraph (add height and weight even with a picture.)) I am 5' 2'' and I weigh 120 lb. I have wine-ish red hair that I often wear up. I have soft blue-green eyes that charm themselves. I have soft lips and a firm nose.
This is me
About Me: (anything else? Optional) I am a lesbian.....I am a magick user.... and I am not your everyday girl... i look fragile but I am far from  

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:44 am
(It's perfact... and nice picture, it's beautful)
(let's just get one or two more people before we start okay?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:46 am
thanks)  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:54 am
I like it  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 am
(I'm glad)  

ruggaboo

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:21 am
(For right now I think we are the only ones on)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm
Name: Nokirea Hederies
Attire: Mostly black leather dresses, usually with intricate embroidery. A belt or sash with her dress is perfectly normal for her. A amulet on a silver chain is normally seen around her neck. The shape of the amulet is a barn owl.
Weapons: Silver daggers on her belt.
Items: A bag of the bare alchemy needs on her belt
General Description: She is about 5'7", and she has long black hair, spanning down to her waist. Her skin is almost always deathly pale and she had eyes the color of the night. She has a pink scar on her upper cheek. Her face is almost heart shaped, and her lips are naturally pink. To most her face reminds them of those of a barn owl.
About Me: She is a magic user, and she has always lived in the cave. Her parents were some of the first to flee there.  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:20 pm
(sorry guys... well let's get this guy on the road!!!)(Is sad there are no magic hunters)
Erik walked proudly about the castle waiting to be assinged a quest or duty, at the moment he was told nothing. this concerned him greatly, so he turned down a corridor and found himself infront of the king's meeting chambers. "M'lord, may I speak with you?" the king nodded. "I am bored, and well I feel that my duty has yet to be filled this day. I wonder is there any quest that I may perform?" the king nodded again and told him of a young woman who had reecently be in the court but was captured when her father, a magican, was killed because of the law. The king told Erik to find, and retreive her, and if she was dead, to find her body or proof of her existance. Erik Departed right away, he called a stable boy to sadle his horse while he started to pack a few of his belongings, and gear up for his journey.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:55 pm
Nokirea walked slightly out of the darkness of the cave, letting the sunlight in which she never sees consume her, her pale skin warming quickly. Her black dress and hair quickly warmed and the silver daggers on her belt glinted. She closed her eyes, just to take it all in. Her past, her present and maybe her future was mostly without sunlight, living in the silence and solace of the cave. She wished that the king had never passed that law under his cruel rule.  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:33 am
Lorria sighs as she lays in the back of her cave.With a small smokeless fire to keep her warm.She was sleeping.Tears rolls down her cheek for she was dreaming of the day she lost her father.Since that day she lived in a cave.Training herself to get better at weilding powers  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm
Name: Johin Refon
Attire: He wears loose grey clothing that allows him to be able to move freely and quickly.Underneath the clothing is a thin Mithril armor.
Weapons: He carries a spear about 7ft in length.
Items: The hidden armor,Magical herbs,powders,etc.
General Description: His left arm has burns from wrist to mid-bicep.His hair is White and comes to his mid-back.his eyes are Bright blue.
Height-6'1''
Weight-150 lbs.  

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:03 pm
I didn't exactly know where I was... but I was in the most beautiful garden ever... I sat on the fountain wall and slightly hummed an old magickal song  
old rps

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff