Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 am
It has been five years since the events that reshaped our world as we know it. Those involved have been forgotten by most, but the death and destruction they left behind has been felt by all. Our once proud city of Opalescent is overrun with thieves and crooks. Anarchy threatens our way of life. Our brother city of Xion lies in ruin, abandoned by those who used to call it home; its water supply and life support cut off by this troublesome group of children. And for what? What does anybody have to show for these catastrophes? Nothing but pain and suffering. I ask you my brothers, do not forget the reason for your plight; do not allow these miscreants to run free. Stand up and fight for your city; your nation; your freedom.
The Queens Army:
Enlist Today

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:47 am
Rain poured down hard on the city streets, a fight has broken out in a nearby pub. Just one of the many this god forsaken city will see tonight. On every corner the downtrodden begging for change from the passers by.
"Change," Avin muttered, sliding his hand into his pocket and removing a gold piece. "All we have is money," He tossed the coin to a nearby beggar. Continuing down the street his eyes fell upon a parchment tacked to a wall, fluttering in the wind.
Avin tore the paper free and studied it. "Miscreants?" He questioned, looking up and around. "There was a time when they would call us heroes."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:07 am
User Image
The eerie threats from the creaking woodwork made a chill run up Tor’s spine as he shook himself free of excess rainwater. Afterward, he leaned back in his chair, cradling his soaked jacket in one hand and a steaming tankard in the other. The liquid burned his lips, but he welcomed it. Like fire to his insides in every sense of the word. He set down the empty tin, his hand shaking more violently than it should, he thought. Ah well, he reasoned simply and reclined to his original frozen position, staring blankly at a knothole on the table. The fact that the merciless cold masked his condition didn’t so much as cross his mind. His mind was blank, just how he liked it. The knothole seemed to lose its meaning and separate itself from the table. Just as a thought was squeezing in behind his pale blues, he decided it was time to leave. He sifted through his pocket for two silvers and managed to find a few through all of the trinkets. The coins were instantly lost in the desolation of the table, two enormous drunken men to blame. Having paid his dues, he took his leave and braced himself for the rains. A bottle shattered in the pub behind him, but he hadn’t noticed the skirmish. He hadn't noticed much in recent days.

His eyes widened as he saw a kid up ahead handing loose coin to beggars. He combed a few wet, blonde strands out of his line of sight as he approached. "Hey, kid," he called out. This kid has money, was Tor's focus. "Y-You n-need," he stuttered and cleared his throat to finish his rehearsed sales pitch, "some Nyxian gadgets? G-Got the best right here if you got the coin." He was pitifully hopeful, soaked and stuttering.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm
Avin glanced over to the man, squinting his eye at him. He looked around once before looking back, "We see no children around here, so we assume you mean us?" Before Tor had time to answer, Avin began again, "We're afraid we're not in the market for worthless trinkets." He turned back to the paper in his hand, folding it gently and sliding it into his pocket. Avin turned back to the man, examining him for a moment before beginning again down the road.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:38 am
"Sorry, s-sir," Tor spasmed and persisted in following the young man he had targeted. "Y-You gave to the beggars, and that's what I am now," he placed a firm hand on Avin's shoulder. "I need to eat-t." His grip continued to dig into the stranger until a few stray sparks popped into existence, along with an icy encasing over his fingers. His hunger spoke louder and drowned out all but his goal.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:21 pm
Avin shifted his eye to the hand on his shoulder and took a deep breath, before swiftly firing his elbow back, into the mans stomach. As if all in one motion Avin spun around, grabbing Tors collar to keep him up. "Listen here," He began, his eyes burning red. "We are not children, we are not interested in fancy nick-knacks, and we certainly are not interested in fueling your drug addiction, or alcoholism, or whatever it is you've got going on here," Avin released the man, burying his hands in his pockets. "Also, you reek of the tavern. Get cleaned up and come back to us, we might have something for you."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:20 pm
Sparks flew as Tor went down. He could have sworn he was having another episode upon seeing the horrible red gaze of the angry stranger. "Who's 'we,'" he rasped, coughing and struggling to breathe in the huddled mass. The rain picked up and pounded mercilessly on his back. He shook off the dull pain pouding inside. There was a time that a hit like that wouldn't have even fazed him... Was any of that even real or was it the lasting effects of the drugs in his system? It had been weeks since he had given in to temptation, but his body had yet to recover. Still, whoever that was, he felt real enough. And the offer greatly enticed his curiosity. He caught his breath and picked himself up. The silhouette of the mysterious red-eyed stranger had already disappeared in the torrent of rain. If nothing other than to find some form of amusement to pass the time, he followed the young man's path down the road.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:19 pm
A small looking raccoon dog stepped out of the shadows behind the second man." you know following someone like that when they are angry is a surefire way to get killed....I would suggest finding another way to follow him while staying out of sight." He said with a chuckle.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image"Hello, little illusion," Tor muttered without so much as a glance in the creature's direction. "I appreciate the advice, but I don't believe I have the cognitive faculties available for stealth at this current point in time. You are certainly proof enough of that..." He didn't apply an ounce of energy to an attempt to stave off the downpour. His only focus was the stranger ahead. The stranger ahead.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:26 am
" I'm no illusion bub.....I'm quite real." The creature said with a chuckle." Guess you haven't seen many talking animals" He said pulling the hood of his cloak back revealing his face to the stranger.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:52 am
"Wonderful, magical," he grunted. "My father was considered one of those by some." He chuckled, but his eyes withheld secrets in the pouring rain. "And you're helping me because you have little else to do, I imagine. Slow day at the Hovel?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 am
" Not really ....Just don't wanna see a guy get killed because of stupidity....By the way my name is Sinku...And I'm more than magical." Sinku said forming a fire ball in his hand.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:00 am
"S-Stupidity," Tor scoffed and laughed. "How rude." He glanced over at the orange light cutting through the deluge, "Nice." A fire elementalist? His luck one of those would find him on the other side of the planet. He strongly considered asking the little guy which gang he belonged to, but even his luck wasn't that bad. "Name's Tor." A charming flash of the pearly whites, "Also nice to know you're 'more than magical.'" The Xyonite held out his hand to shake Sinku's, but a few sparks escaped as a result. "Oh-uh. S-Sorry about that," Tor smirked sheepishly. "I'd explain if I could. S-So w-what brings you to Opalescent's back alleys? Not exactly a p-p-picnic." A nearby street torch flickered in somber agreement as they turned the corner.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:24 am
Avin caught a glimpse of the flame as he rounded the corner. Fire raced to his fingertips and was quickly snuffed out as he made a fist. "Not here," He growled, eying his followers. "We're not ready yet," He continued, burying his fists in his pocket. Avin removed a folded butterfly knife from his pocket and with a few clicking noises and quick movements the blade extended. He hid the knife in his sleeve and continued walking, preparing himself.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:52 am
Sinku extinguished the fire and shook Tor's hand." nice to meet you Tor" Sinku leanded closer and whispered into tors ear" I use all the elements not just fire." Sinku chuckled." So don't underestimate me."  
Lyndria

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff