Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
Nightwraith Caverns Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 pm
The Nightwraith Caverns. Named after fearsome demons with the ability to wield shadows and darkness. They were as rare as they were powerful, and very few who ever saw them, if they saw them, lived to tell the tale. In the last 2 years, Naru has made their traditional home his own home and place of training, as well as a base of operations for the time when he chooses to return to the Mainland. Though the Nightwraiths themselves may be extinct, no one knows for sure, These caverns still resonate with their energy, giving Naru an incredible advantage in battle here, as his powers easily echo those of the vanished demons.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:04 pm
Naru opened his eyes slowly; he had just finished his training for the day, and he now felt a presence drawing slowly near. He wasn't sure how long it would take before its owner would appear, it depended entirely on how well the guest knew these caverns filled with darkness. He wasn't worried though. He closed his eyes and relaxed, waiting patiently.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Keigo arrived at the cove of a cave with mysterious dark powers he felt naru's dark powers, he walked into the cave walking for hours when he spotted naru. "Well looks like i finally found you, ive been looking for you, it been 2 years, what have you been doing." he said as he leaned against the wall. "You know i heard that deiter is planing a betreyal against defacieo and myst, and also myst he is stronger now, he has acheived the powers of light, he is no longer undead, him and defacieo are now allies." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 pm
Naru couldn't help but roll his eyes. Two whole years, and yet, some things never change. "I've been here. Training and securing the UnderEarth as MY domain. As for the going-on's of the outside world, I'm aware of that. I have my connections still after all. But what about you? Have you gotten any stronger?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:35 pm
((Keigo, please learn to capitalize, "I", and if possible, use apostrophes and such. Please get Firefox or Safari as a spell check.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 pm
"Yes i have become alot more stronger since that last time we talked, i have mastered the darkness, but still I need more power if i am to kill myst." He nsaid as he stared at naru.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm
Rin Seishou
((Keigo, please learn to capitalize, "I", and if possible, use apostrophes and such. Please get Firefox or Safari as a spell check.))

((I kinda agree...At any rate...))
Naru raised an eyebrow. This would get interesting very quickly. "Oh, you've gotten stronger AND mastered the basics of Darkness? Hmm...Well then...I have an idea...Come show me what you've learned." Naru said, as he raised his aura and summoned a katana.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm
"Your aura dosnt faze me anymore, lets fight, it gets boring with all of these weak demons around here." he said as he raised his aura and pulled out his katana. As Keigo raised his sword it gave off a red mist. "How far do you want to take this fight?" he asked him.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:20 pm
"Heh, I'm glad to hear that. Let's make this fun...How 'bout we fight till first blood?"
Naru smirked as he took control over the chamber's shadows, darkening the entire area, severely reducing the visibility for those without supernatural eyesight. "A word of advice, don't hold back. I'd hate to accidentally kill you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:17 pm
"first blood it is, and by the way I trained in a cave that was darker then this and have adapted and obtained demon eyes, I can see in the dark as if it was light out." he said as his eyes start glowing red. Keigo saw naru in front of him as Keigo slashed the air in front of him and opened a portal and went through. "Now lets see where to attack from, how bout from here." he said as he appeared behind naru, but it wasnt the real keigo it was a shadow double as naru's back was turned he appeared above him and keigo came crashing down bringing forth his aura to intesify the impact.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm
((...really? Like...seriously? *sigh*))
Naru quickly ducked, avoiding the clones sword, and then seized it's arm, breaking it and swinging just in time to deflect the real attack, while he summoned a Shadow Spike behind him to quickly impale and kill the simple clone. True, he could have just flooded the cavern with his spikes, but that would end the battle too quickly. He didn't want to kill Keigo, just teach him a small lesson in the ways of combat and respect.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:48 pm
((Kirisute Gomen, we have already warned you once, either learn basic grammar, or face the possibility of expulsion.

Also unrelated to the above, lolsummonkatana))  

iwouldlikethisgone

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 am
Drasta
((Kirisute Gomen, we have already warned you once, either learn basic grammar, or face the possibility of expulsion.

what are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:02 pm
Kirisute Gomen
Drasta

what are you talking about?

((L2capitalize))  

iwouldlikethisgone

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm
alright ill try my best about it, but im kinda recoverying from only 6 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours so yeah, ill try a little better.  
The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff