Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply MW2 Online Boosting & Modding
Anti-Nuke Boosting Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Houstunna713

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:28 pm
http://www.modernwarfare247.com/multiplayer/guides/guide-hunting-nuke-boosters-ffa

Here is alot of info 4 the Hunt Nuke Boosting *HNB*  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm
Yesterday I was hunting boosters, it was fun, I followed them to every game they went in until they went offline xd  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 am
Now we can finally stop those Nuke Boosters from getting those Tactical Nukes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 pm
i love killing boosters cuz they always gt mad i usually hav this class
UMP 45 SLIENCED
2x RPG
C4
2x STUN
Marathon
Cold Blooded
Sitrep(must hav)
bt i cnt no more cuz i presteiged :1  

TheLastFlex

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Nuke Boosters = FAIL. Kids who can't actually get Nukes suck, and should never be allowed to play. EVER.

Myself "Boosting" = I get headshots on my friends and get killstreak challenges done, but only because we're too lazy to do them ourselves. We CAN do them, we just choose not to. People have called us out, and we've kicked their asses over and over until they shut up or leave. And honestly, Being lvl 70 I couldn't care less about what noobs think of me, especially since I've been whoppin on their asses since Call of Duty 3.

FAIL Boosters = Kids who put TI's out in the open are funny, or try to boost during Ground War. These kids are hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 pm
ElementPro
Nuke Boosters = FAIL. Kids who can't actually get Nukes suck, and should never be allowed to play. EVER.

Myself "Boosting" = I get headshots on my friends and get killstreak challenges done, but only because we're too lazy to do them ourselves. We CAN do them, we just choose not to. People have called us out, and we've kicked their asses over and over until they shut up or leave. And honestly, Being lvl 70 I couldn't care less about what noobs think of me, especially since I've been whoppin on their asses since Call of Duty 3.

FAIL Boosters = Kids who put TI's out in the open are funny, or try to boost during Ground War. These kids are hilarious.

eeh i earn every single challenge for headshots almost done with 2 other weapons and finished one  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zieke-JCC

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 pm
I;m just for that EMP emblem  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm
I was playing on Terminal and came across two boosters camping next to one of the wheels of the airplane. I got the drop on them and blasted one of them with my shotgun. The second one just stared at his dead friend for a second, then I killed him and smashed the flare.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

I iAJ I

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 pm
i must admit to nuke boosting once b4 but then i quit cuz i thought it was a fail  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm
So you have a clan tag....that warns them.......that you're going to make playing the game hell for them.........so then they leave that particular game.....

Sounds productive!  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

JUSTIN_D-BLOCK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 pm
Sgt Buckner
I was playing on Terminal and came across two boosters camping next to one of the wheels of the airplane. I got the drop on them and blasted one of them with my shotgun. The second one just stared at his dead friend for a second, then I killed him and smashed the flare.

you shulda let him spawn again geting a third kill  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 pm
I love getting nuke boosters to rage quit.
One time, before I even knew what a booster was, I kept killing these two really stupid boosters who layed down their TIs in completely easy to find spots...like, out in the open. They gave up after 3 FFA matches...  

SnowDude25

Beloved Genius

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elpseth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:58 am
i have a good nuke class,ive got 102 nukes and counting i use intervention with fmj sight of hand pro stopping power pro and steady aim and im no booster just play search and destroy if you want to prestige 500 points a kill and 1000 for each headshot dont boost unless you have no skills.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:15 am
i like nuke boosting to hear the rage of little kids xD after a while of screaming can get annoying though  

Cocain Puffs

Fordt

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:48 pm
hmm i c this seems like a fun idea  
MW2 Online Boosting & Modding

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items