Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Modern Warfare 2 = Hack Friendly Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 pm
This game is so easily hacked. 3nodding I'm not a hacker myself, but all you have to do is have like 3 different programs on your computer and you can change your Gamertag to whatever you wish while in a CoD lobby. Hacks where it shows the red square through walls while you ADS. You know, the little red square like when you're using a Predator Missile. 3nodding Auto-aim haxxx.

And like the Jtag modded xbox. It's all stupid. Modded controllers. If all you do is sit around and try to find out how to manipulate the game and destroy the experience for everyone else then just ******** off and go play Halo. :] That's just my opinion.

Oh,... and get this. The newest thing to do. Replace your special grenade (stun/flash/smoke) with a 2nd perk 3. If you watch a killcam, and their Perk 3 says none. They hacked. They have 2 perk 1's or 2 perk 2's. It's ridiculous!

Thanks for listening to my rant.

I HATE HACKERS WITH A BURNING PASSION!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:51 am
I think we all hate hackers. It's a normal thing for true gamers to hate, or at least, that's my opinion.  

deathsdemise101

Invisible Phantom

10,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:11 am
deathsdemise101
I think we all hate hackers. It's a normal thing for true gamers to hate, or at least, that's my opinion.

this  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 am
If you have to hack a game, just to play it, why even play the game? rofl. It just gets to me.  

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 am
People hack because they have no skill, that goes for modded controllers (I mean the 50.cal is always a OSOK with stopping power why need a mod to fire it like 50 times in full auto?) Modding 10th prestige however is for lazy people who doesnt want to do it legit. I typically hate hackers more than modders since hackers actually affect the odds in each match. Modders just want to feel special with 10th prestige as long as they don't make the game uneven i'm cool with them. Boosters are just fun to hunt down and kill biggrin (got sitrep pro that way)  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:13 pm
Obviously you guys have never entered a cheat code in your life.

Get get GTA, and enter a bunch of cheat codes to blow up s**t, get infinity ammo for rockets, etc.

Maybe your so-called "hackers" are looking for the same thing you guys are: a source of entertainment.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 am
Doug Squared

Get get GTA, and enter a bunch of cheat codes to blow up s**t, get infinity ammo for rockets, etc.

Maybe your so-called "hackers" are looking for the same thing you guys are: a source of entertainment.

Exactly. I find it hard to believe ALL you folks have never used a cheat... Just sayin.

<3 GTA Cheats. F U COPPERS!!

Sometimes "hacking' the game is just the fun of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:14 pm
i hate my friend hi told me he hackt his mw2 to have all the pretige and all guns, all titles, all embles, all accol, and all the attachments for all the guns, and all camos for all the guns  

SharkmanX

0 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:24 pm
And one more note:

Get Off x
Oh,... and get this. The newest thing to do. Replace your special grenade (stun/flash/smoke) with a 2nd perk 3. If you watch a killcam, and their Perk 3 says none. They hacked. They have 2 perk 1's or 2 perk 2's. It's ridiculous!

False. I've seen it on both legit players and 10th prestige (only 10th, no other mods like double perks).

It's just a glitch. s**t happens.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:49 am
Doug Squared

Dude. N64 Goldeneye. My friend totally game-sharked it up and we'd play no-radar, invisibility, paintball pistol games and it was fricken sweet!

Just sayin...  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:31 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared

Dude. N64 Goldeneye. My friend totally game-sharked it up and we'd play no-radar, invisibility, paintball pistol games and it was fricken sweet!

Just sayin...

Exactly. It was awesome. That's the same concept I'm trying to prove towards modders.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:04 am
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared

Just sayin...

Exactly. It was awesome. That's the same concept I'm trying to prove towards modders.

Good thing at least 3 of us get it. xD  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Kittymeeow
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared

Just sayin...

Good thing at least 3 of us get it. xD

Cheater Fun-town Win.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:06 pm
I got one question for the "3 of y'all"..... Do you like getting destroyed by a aim-bot, hacked 10th prestige modder? Personally? It was one of the main reasons I gave up the game. If it's not in the game then it's not allowed. GTA allowed cheats. You never had to mod it. Rockstar put the cheats in the game. If you have to get on the computer to mod a game, then you're a cheater. It's illegal tampering and it shows how useless and pathetic some people are. I mean really? Who would spend all their time looking for stuff like that? I know I don't play a game so I figure out how to jump out of a map or how to get two 3rd perks. Do you?  

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 pm
Kinky Walrus
I got one question for the "3 of y'all"..... Do you like getting destroyed by a aim-bot, hacked 10th prestige modder? Personally? It was one of the main reasons I gave up the game. If it's not in the game then it's not allowed. GTA allowed cheats. You never had to mod it. Rockstar put the cheats in the game. If you have to get on the computer to mod a game, then you're a cheater. It's illegal tampering and it shows how useless and pathetic some people are. I mean really? Who would spend all their time looking for stuff like that? I know I don't play a game so I figure out how to jump out of a map or how to get two 3rd perks. Do you?

Oh Waahh. Boohoo. So leave and join a different game. Or just play with your friends. It's a bit childish to "give up" a perfectly fun game because others are having fun you don't agree with, don't you think? Leave. Join a different game. And move on. Or I guess you could be all noble and quit playing any multiplayer/online/party-based game. They're never going away, so quit whining about it.

Or you could always create a facebook group petitioning for the banning of hackers and modders from all game systems ever. See how far you get.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff