He was what he was. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:16 am
Since we've been talking about it, here's a link of one of the worst cutscenes ever. Note how Tails doesn't have any idea what the ******** is going on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:40 am
OH ITS JUST SO EMOTIONAL ;_;  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:47 am
lawl.

In Sonic's defense, I'm thinking the ending would've sounded better in Japanese. That's what tends to happen a lot with English translations, yeah? The original meaning is totally... mutilated. And the result of the translation is total... "lawls."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:12 am
Jackolantirn
lawl.

In Sonic's defense, I'm thinking the ending would've sounded better in Japanese. That's what tends to happen a lot with English translations, yeah? The original meaning is totally... mutilated. And the result of the translation is total... "lawls."
True. It seems like when translating almost anything, the translators just do a basic job and make sure that the sentences sound like English. I guess I understand, because making sure that everything flows together and is comprehensible would make them, well, basically writers in their own regards, and they just get paid to translate. xd

Still.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:53 am
I love this cut scene, but only because it was the first video game I actually really beat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:02 am
SAYONARA SHADOW... DA HEDGEHOG...  

Al Torrenz

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 am
xd

I nover noticed how WEIRD their expressions are...

Its like the eyes are frozen in place so they pivot their ENTIRE BODIES to look at Sonic.

XDD  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:53 am
J of The Wind
xd

Its like the eyes are frozen in place so they pivot their ENTIRE BODIES to look at Sonic.

XDD
Like I said, the animation/motion capture is horrible. I can give it some leniency since no one has these dimensions IRL, but they just move so idiotically and badly that it's hard to watch.

I swear in the opening movie, they don't animate Rouge's second eye. Look. Around the 40 second mark. It it just me? Or does it look like it's not pointing in the same direction? That always bugged me.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:30 am
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
xd

XDD
Like I said, the animation/motion capture is horrible. I can give it some leniency since no one has these dimensions IRL, but they just move so idiotically and badly that it's hard to watch.

I swear in the opening movie, they don't animate Rouge's second eye. Look. Around the 40 second mark. It it just me? Or does it look like it's not pointing in the same direction? That always bugged me.

I unno...I looks like its just on a tilt with her head, but I think its just because she winks that the second eye isnt animated.

But I will say that some of sonics movements, though fast, look a bit awkward with the footwork.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:25 pm
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
xd

XDD

I unno...I looks like its just on a tilt with her head, but I think its just because she winks that the second eye isnt animated.

But I will say that some of sonics movements, though fast, look a bit awkward with the footwork.

You have to admit it's much better than Sonic Adventure 1, though.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 pm
Dammit guys, both games were FUN! xd
Seriously though I see it, laugh at it, THEN NOSTALGIA. I love SA2. heart  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 pm
Waynebrizzle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
best spoken line in a video game ever  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 am
D,=3 - "Watch out! You're going to crash! Ahhh!" I'm gripping my chair so tight.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:13 am
Trenn Flashkill
D,=3 - "Watch out! You're going to crash! Ahhh!" I'm gripping my chair so tight.

It took me forever to figure out what that face was supposed to be. XD  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces