Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

WindowOpener

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Feedback showed that many members here wanted a thread for introductions - and this certainly was reflected in the number of threads being created just to say hello.

So, hello. smile heart

I'm WindowOpener, I'm fifteen and I live in Sydney. I spend most of my time on Gaia in the GGN, particularly in VTOG, where I'm captain. I'm a Crew member of several other guilds, including Gracious Givers of Gaia. For the time being, I'm Vice Captain here.

In your intro, post as much information as you're comfortable with. Name, age, location, Gaia haunts and positions are some of the things you can include, but you don't have to. Anything else is good, too, such as favourite music, movies or hobbies. Over to you.

Some people try to stamp discussion out of these introduction threads, but I say bring it on. How else are you meant to welcome people if you're not allowed to post anything but your own details? So, introduce yourself once, but keep coming back to say hi to new members.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:49 am
Hi I'm Long Lost Hero. My real name however is Andrew. I am thirteen years old, I live in Panama City Florida, and I am a guy. ( This is because of alot of people thinking that I am a girl because of my hair. )

I spend much of my time either on Gaia or Xbox-live. And when I'm not doing either of those, I am writing books or songs. I base them on things that I see or hear and add a little spice you could say to them.

I have been a member of Gaia since March 19th, and yet still feel new here. I think that I still have much to learn about Gaia and this very guild has taught me alot. So has the other guild that I am I crew in. Friends R Us is the name of that guild. However, we at Friends R Us are suffering a big proplem, no one will post anymore. So if someone, anyone could go and post some, that would help ALOT. Thank you.  

Long Lost Hero

Chiaki12345

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:39 am
Hi, I'm Chiaki12345. I spend most of my time working, but I get about half an hour of 'net time' Monday - Friday. I usually spend it in EI, or reading fanfics. I have a DNAngel fanfic on fanfiction.net that I usually get bugged about. (I'm getting so . . . POPULAR!! *le gasp*) Anyways, thank you for inviting me here!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:19 am
Hi all I'm Tierney. Everyone calls me Tier. I am a mod in three other guilds so I have a hard time getting to other guilds. I also rp alot.  

Tierney Savra

AD_349

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:35 pm
hey im AD_349 i am a mod in the official how to draw anime/manga guild it is very good in there. you should all have a look around and read some of its stuff!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:03 am
Greetings. surprised

Welcome to the GGN Moderators' Guild.
smile heart  

WindowOpener

vampy dave

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:23 pm
Hello all, I'm mistressofthelost, but most people call me Misty. I'm 16, and I live in GA. I'm one of the original crew members of GROUP, or Gaia's Readers Online United Passionately. I'm also the vice captain of Sui Juris, a small, but quickly growing guild that hopes to have some eventual beneficial economic empact on Gaia's markets. We also host a weekly lotto whee .

I frequent the LI, ED, and the books sub forum. I've been a member of Gaia since mid-2004. Since then, I have made alot of friends and had a pretty good time.

Off of Gaia, I'm a typical high school junior. I'm on the dance/flag team at school, captain in fact. I take a weekly cheernastics class (basically floor work specialized for cheerleaders). I love to read, when I get the chance, and of course play online.

So, yeah, that's basically me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Welcome, Misty. whee  

WindowOpener

xXKoSHiXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:36 pm
Hey!

I forgot to introduce myself in here, so I'll do it now.

I'm Demon_Koshi (mainly called Koshi), and I'm a mod in Poll World. 3nodding

'Tis a very awesome guild, with awesome people. surprised

Just so no one gets confused on gender here, I'm a girl. sweatdrop I can and do get mistakened for a guy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:18 pm
Hi there smile I'm Henry. I just turned eighteen years old yesterday and I live in Houston, Texas, USA. I spend most of my time here in the Asian Pride Guild, where I'm a moderator. You can also find me searching for cheap avatar art in the Mini Shop forum or trying my luck at the Gaia Slots.

Some of my favorites are:

Books - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling and Anthem by Ayn Rand

Music - Pop, R&B, Rap, Alternative and Soft Rock

Movies - Sin City

Video Games - Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, Final Fantasy VIII, and Star Ocean: the Second Story

I'll add more information as I think of them 3nodding It's nice to meet you all.  

King Henry

WindowOpener

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:35 pm
Nice to meet you, too. smile Welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 am
hello, i'm not really into sharing stuff about myself at first meeting, i think one should give the effort of spending time and conversation with somone before they know much about them  

sakabato kumori

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:43 pm
Hallo. I'm MemoryDragon, though most people just call me Mem. I'm 20 and in my third year of college.

I'm a vice captain in the FY/SM guild which is where I spend a lot of my time. I also like posting in the Arina Tanemura guild and various other guilds I'm crew in. I like literate rping and enjoy writing of any kind. I'm in to West Coast Swing and anime as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:04 pm
<3
Name: RazorBliss [Or Emily]
Age: Thirteen [Don't worry about the age much. I don't usually act like it.]
Gaia Haunts: None. I scare most other people with my short-temper <3
Positions: Soon-to-be-captian of a guild, Crew of Dirty Work Inc.
Music: Anything. Mostly heavy-metal.
Movies: Saw I, Saw II
Hobbies: Riding horses, drawing, Role-playing, sleeping, being literate.
<3

the o a k i e f a c t o r

Taylr752

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:07 pm
RazorBliss
<3
Name: RazorBliss [Or Emily]
Age: Thirteen [Don't worry about the age much. I don't usually act like it.]
Gaia Haunts: None. I scare most other people with my short-temper <3
Positions: Soon-to-be-captian of a guild, Crew of Dirty Work Inc.
Music: Anything. Mostly heavy-metal.
Movies: Saw I, Saw II
Hobbies: Riding horses, drawing, Role-playing, sleeping, being literate.
<3
what do you mean worry about the age!!! Im ******** 13 and i run this guild!  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff