Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
COD is Crap! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lozzybear of Steel

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:45 am
I hate COD with a passion it is the most boring game of the year, how it ever made it into the charts is a mystery to me... pirate  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:07 am
Oh, man. Good thing you told me!! Now I must go burn my CoD disks and delete all my game data. I'll never touch CoD again! You have definitely changed my life for the better. I would have never known the truth, had you not told me! Thank you so much!

*quits guild*  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:56 am
RAGE QUIT.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:45 am
It won all it's awards for 2009 including best FPS, best MPOG, and most anticipated (4.7 million copies sold within first 24 hours).

So obviously it's a good game. blaugh  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:42 am
Doug Squared
It won all it's awards for 2009 including best FPS, best MPOG, and most anticipated (4.7 million copies sold within first 24 hours).

It was a good game because of CoD4. No one would care about it if it wasn't the sequal of the greatest online game. I agree with superman up top. I hate MW2. It's not worth the stress.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 am
I love Mw2 and its one of the best games out ther your yust one of dous a** holes that are so stupid that play the game so much they get obsessed that you get zits, and never live the game that mekes you stressful and when you get sick and tired you yust hate the game i have been ther.  

SharkmanX

0 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:53 pm
Kinky Walrus
Doug Squared

It was a good game because of CoD4. No one would care about it if it wasn't the sequal of the greatest online game. I agree with superman up top. I hate MW2. It's not worth the stress.

No. It;s a good game because it's a good game. There is no stress; only anger from cheap kills. Which really shouldn't piss you off that much considering it's just a game.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:25 pm
To clarify, I was being disgustingly sarcastic up there...

and QUESTION!!!

Why are you here if you hate MW2?  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:20 am
it is a ruined game because of lag switchers and hackers  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:05 pm
The game is good but the guns arent challenging than waw. Also i agree about the easy kills, thats wat i hate too and the lag/hakers. The thing i hate the most is kids in 6th grade and under playing rated M games like mw2 it pisses me off. Dam bastards uusing easy guns to get eaasy kills -_-
but mw2 is a good game just cant wait for black ops  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Devilkiller95

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:18 pm
Lozzybear of Steel
I hate COD with a passion it is the most boring game of the year, how it ever made it into the charts is a mystery to me... pirate
GTFO MOTHERF**KER!  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Oh, man. Good thing you told me!! Now I must go burn my CoD disks and delete all my game data. I'll never touch CoD again! You have definitely changed my life for the better. I would have never known the truth, had you not told me! Thank you so much!

*quits guild*

rofl  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kinky Walrus

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:08 pm
Doug Squared
Kinky Walrus
Doug Squared

No. It;s a good game because it's a good game. There is no stress; only anger from cheap kills. Which really shouldn't piss you off that much considering it's just a game.

If you say so. I get stressed out real easy. I have a high temper. Football helps with that, but it's just how ignorant people are on the game. I accepted that everyone on XBL is that way.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 pm
Kinky Walrus
Doug Squared
Kinky Walrus
Doug Squared

If you say so. I get stressed out real easy. I have a high temper. Football helps with that, but it's just how ignorant people are on the game. I accepted that everyone on XBL is that way.

It's a game concepted on people wanting to be in the military. There's no quiet "nice" people who want to join the military. Only people who want to scream, yell, b***h, and call people names. You can call it ignorant; but it's just fun telling some nerd to shut the ******** up after you kill them in SAD.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Disturb The Universe

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm
Lol ok. Nobody cares. Obv. Lmao. It's your perspective. You and your nasty taste in games. Brush your teef hater  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff