Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Are You Afraid of the Dark? (OOC Discussion Thread) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Cranberry

Lonely Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 pm
Here we go! I don't know if this'll really be used but it'll always come in handy and it'll be easier to speak about various aspects of the roleplay here. (: Thanks for the suggestion, Hikaru, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:47 pm
De nada, mi amigo. Happy to help. I'm going to check out this forum before I post anything from now on. It'll be a good resource. Hopefully I'm not the only one asking questions :>

Also, you are all not alone! I'm half Cuban and Half Mexican and EVERYONE in my family speaks spanish but me! So if any one should be ashamed of their broken language it's me!

Hikaru Emori

Saint Cranberry

Lonely Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 pm
Haha, well that's good to know we're not alone! And no, I hope you're not the only one asking questions either! Everyone should feel free to ask the opinions of everyone at any time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 pm
So, about Diego's and Jansen's secret spanish conversations. I think it might be better that we don't actually write it in spanish. My spanish isn't actually as good as Diego's SHOULD be, so it might be easier if we did a symbol or something to imply that they're speaking in spanish. Such as, <"Do you think her leg is going to get infected?"> Rather than actually attempting to speak in spanish. It would just be a bit easier for me. Sorry!

Also, sorry I took so long to respond, if anyone was waiting on Diego. I kinda got totally overwhelmed for a second with, "EEK! What should Diego say!" I felt like I had to respond to all the introductions at once, and the thought of doing that just overwhelmed me so, I brushed over them, and kinda just posted moving forward anyway. So, I'm sorry for my lazy post.

Really, what's with my poor quality lately? >:[ Here's hoping I'll do better if I just forge on with roleplaying. Forgive me my role play partners!

Hikaru Emori

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:17 pm
I'm totally for the <"conversations"> since foreign languages are hard to do in roleplays unless you natively speak it. Plus, that way everyone else can understand it without needing to google search each word. I tried to do that for a RP where I'm a japanese girl... Still trying it lol. I like the easier phrases like "Help!" and "My hovercraft is full of eels!".

And it's all good. No worries =] Long as it keeps moving, I'm content. I was actually going to post something but felt like it would be awkward for the injured girl to start ordering things when she's in a pretty unstable condition.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 pm
Really must apologize for my sudden absence. >>; I should have informed you all but I was whisked away to a con over the weekend.  

Saint Cranberry

Lonely Gawker

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:44 am
M'kay, I agree with that Hikaru. I just like writing in Spanish so I had to vent it into the RP, just once whee

Maybe to make it stand out, it could be bold, italicized, between the symbols, and a different color! Haha I dunno if that'll be too much trouble, but the last time I did something similar, everyone kept thinking my character was speaking English so they would respond and it would get annoying after a while...just saying. Don't have to go that way.

Consider yourself forgiven, dear Countess. Don't mind it xp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 pm
You aren't alone Countess, I haven't been posting either. Shame on me. Stuff came up and I neglected all my amazing roleplays. Can anyone forgive me for the lack of Diego?

That aside, and I'm glad everyone doesn't mind that we write in translated spanish. If I couldn't I'd have to bother my Cuban mother for translations all the time XDD

I Bold my dialog so I guess Spanish Dialog could be Bold and Underlined or something. We just need to come to a consensus on what to use, and then run with it. Then Diego and Jansen can have their secret conversations behind everyone's back.

Oop, I hope the other's don't get suspicious o.o

I should be back to rping normally again. I'll try my best to post more Diego for you all. X3

Hikaru Emori

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 pm
Haha it's cool. It's not like the RP is gonna get up and walk away... stare

Willn't it?

eek

M'kay, yea, bold and underlined works for me 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 am
Ah....um....I know that this probably won't matter because the RP is kinda at a stand-still, but...

Well, I'm not gonna be on at all this next week, from June 6th through June 12th. I have an ROTC trip that I was chosen to go on, therefore, no access to computers, phones, etc basically any type of technology.

Sorry y'all. This is my last day on til then.

xCIZINEC

Saint Cranberry

Lonely Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:52 am
It's always nice to be aware! Thank you for letting us know. ;D

I'm still posting though not as often, I've been busy with my lovely girlfriend. ♥

Also, Rose's Elena, I've noticed, has been a bit ignored as a character so I'm going to have Aaron take a liking to her, if that's alright with everyone, until her character takes off. Or perhaps it's because she's unable to post as often as everyone or something like that. Either way, I've had experiences where my own character is pretty much a ghost. It's not fun! So I'm just gonna try and make sure no one is left out of my RP. x3

Also, Thlayli is going to be out for a bit as well. They've contacted me with that. (: So, just getting everyone's status out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:14 pm
Gotta say, this is one of the best roleplays I've had were everyone is nice and keeps in contact with everyone else, so you can know whats up. It's pleasant.

Also, yeah, it sucks when your character is ignored and can't really do much. It's why I try and get Diego to at least mention everyone once in a post. It is tough to manage though :/ I try not to ignore any one though.

So, Aaron liking Elena is fine with me. It's just another interesting character dynamic that'll help keep things going. ::thumbs up::

So, we're going to be missing Jansen and Flyyn. Ok, not too bad. The two were kinda in a moment amongst themselves what with Jansen about to go check up on Flyyn, so we can work around those two missing folks till they get back wink :

Ok, I'm off to post now.

Hikaru Emori

Saint Cranberry

Lonely Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm
Thlayli has posted so is most likely back, haha. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 am
Yay, I'm back!

Haha, and it's great to be back from that HELL. Anyway...Yea, that's cool with him liking her. That'd be cute.

I'm about to go post, and I'm hoping I haven't missed much. And I agree, it's nice to have an RP where everyone is in touch and communicating this efficiently!

Anyway...Off to RP!

xCIZINEC

Mishmeow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 am
'Sup, everyone. I'm new here, and I have to admit the story seems fantastic so far. Can someone please fill me in on what's already happened? Thanks in advance.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff