Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
S.I.: How many do it? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holocaust Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:54 pm
For those who don't know, S.I. is Self-injury, AKA cutting, burning, bruising, etc. one's self on purpose. To answer my own question, yes, I do. I do it because I get incredibly depressed and all my emotions build up inside me. I have no other way to get them out besides cutting and burning myself, although the latter is less frequent. I apologize if this thread has been posted before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:08 pm
ummmm id have to say i cut often crying  

Zakk Catastrophe

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:17 pm
I really hate it when this subject comes up between 'emo' people since it's such a sterotype. But to be honest I have, and I do, and I did before this fad, which makes me mad, because all I hear now is "go slit you wrists" but being emo doesn't make me a cutter. I was a cutter before I was ever emo. I started when I was like 11. So yeah..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:47 pm
i Know I Started way before i was "emo"  

Zakk Catastrophe

La Santisima Muerte

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:06 pm
i do when it's just all so
overwhelming i can't keep
it bottled in i have to get it
out in anyway possible
but my dad knows and said
if he caught me he'd kick me out
of the house and he's sending
me to counseling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:36 pm
[Putcoolnamehere]
I really hate it when this subject comes up between 'emo' people since it's such a sterotype. But to be honest I have, and I do, and I did before this fad, which makes me mad, because all I hear now is "go slit you wrists" but being emo doesn't make me a cutter. I was a cutter before I was ever emo. I started when I was like 11. So yeah..
I know, I'm not saying just "emos" cut, I just figured I'd bring it up for curiositys sake. *shrug* And, I see no fad, except with the posers who do it for attention, in which case can go die anyway.  

Holocaust Angel

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:51 pm
I wasn't aware that cutting yourself was a 'fad' but if it is, indeed, a fad, it's a ******** stupid one. I cut myself around the age of 12 to 13. And then I stopped, because I realized it wasn't helping at all. I never cut myself when I was depressed, it was more like when I was stressed out or frustrated. I always hated crying, so whenever I felt like I was going to cry, I'd cut myself. It's a really stupid thing to do. There are other ways of venting other than cutting yourself...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:57 pm
i dont, never have, prolly never will.
i helped a few people stop,

and if theres anything i can do to help you stop,
talk to me.

Bonescape

killmaridead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:21 pm
Hah.
Then he'll ask you to run away with him && then rip your heart into little pieces.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:50 pm
MinaTheRomanticNeko
I wasn't aware that cutting yourself was a 'fad' but if it is, indeed, a fad, it's a ******** stupid one. I cut myself around the age of 12 to 13. And then I stopped, because I realized it wasn't helping at all. I never cut myself when I was depressed, it was more like when I was stressed out or frustrated. I always hated crying, so whenever I felt like I was going to cry, I'd cut myself. It's a really stupid thing to do. There are other ways of venting other than cutting yourself...

the fad I was talking about was the 'emo' fad, I mean there was a punk fad and hip hop and pop fad, so I'm pretty sure this might turn into a fad as well, you know the black hair and the other stuff as well not sayign I want it to happen but it does seem that way.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

lori gee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:36 pm

I do.
Yuppers.
I dont care what people think about it...
Its to relieve my stress, pain makes me feel better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:03 pm
Now, I can say I've never been FOND of the thought of people cutting themselves, but I don't hold anythign against the people who do. Unless it's for:
a)Attention
2)Because they're 'SOOOOOO EMO' (aka posers)
d)Because they're 'SOOOOOO GOTH!' (aka, more posers)
People with REAL reasons are fine.
Not that I encourage it.
Actually, I like helping stop it.
I don't approve but, yeah, people do what they do...
It hurts when your friends or loved ones do it.
.___.
<3... or

Saian

lori gee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:47 pm
Saian
Now, I can say I've never been FOND of the thought of people cutting themselves, but I don't hold anythign against the people who do. Unless it's for:
a)Attention
2)Because they're 'SOOOOOO EMO' (aka posers)
d)Because they're 'SOOOOOO GOTH!' (aka, more posers)
People with REAL reasons are fine.
Not that I encourage it.
Actually, I like helping stop it.
I don't approve but, yeah, people do what they do...
It hurts when your friends or loved ones do it.
.___.
<3... or

-.-"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:54 pm
it hurts indeed when you find out your lover does it.

Bonescape

Zah`ra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:41 pm
[Putcoolnamehere]

Exactly what I was going to say except I started when I was 12. gonk  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces