Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
What Gun Do U Prefer? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Gun Do U Prefer?
  M4A1
  FAMAS
  SCAR-H
  TAR-21
  FAL
  M16A4
  ACR
  F2000
  AK-47
View Results

Devilkiller95

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:16 pm
chose what gun u like more than any other. i prefer either the TAR-21 or the ACR.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 pm
Every gun there is good for me when it comes to killing but for personal preference it comes down to:
1.M4A1 2.TAR21 3.ACR 4.FAL 5.F2000/silenced

Guns I hate
1.SCAR-H 2.FAMAS

Thats about it  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

xX_Narsik Kararusa_Xx

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:03 pm
For me it would depend on the map...

On Terminal I freaking r.ape with the ak47 with Fmj

M4ai1 i use in quarry, acr in wasteland etc  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:45 pm
right now im mad at the assault rifels.
i like the l86 lsw or something. with red dot it rapes. 2 - 3 shot kill and with steady aim there is no survival.  

mcsolar239

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:14 pm
Well, I'd have to go with the M4A1. In hardcore mode, it does the job just fine and you give it FMJ and it's a lovely little rifle outside of hardcore.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:06 pm
Of asault rifles my favorite is AK-47 but actually I use all of the ARs except the m16 and FAMAS, I suck with those.
My favorite weapon overall is M21-EBR  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

-Deadman- Snow Owl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:51 am
I'm the only FAMAS? wth guys? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 am
Depending on what type of game it is. If I am on Hardcore, anything works. I am bad a** with all of the guns on Hardcore. Now regular, I would have to say M4A1 with Bling Pro, (FMJ, and Red Dot.) or even M4A1 with Stopping Power with a Silencer thrown on.  

Sorwind Hirota

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm
The scar-h with fall skin and the silencer attached to it, which I use for close range hipfire or aiming and aiming for long ranging and meduim range.
And also my m9 with a tactical knife attached to it, which I also use for short or medium range shooting and for fast knifing to defeat enemies close to me within seconds.

I mainly play free for all.
But I think if you can survive on your own then you can work in a team and create choas on the other team with your teammates. lol
TEAM!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 pm
R3DEMPTI0NS_F4LL3N
Every gun there is good for me when it comes to killing but for personal preference it comes down to:
1.M4A1 2.TAR21 3.ACR 4.FAL 5.F2000/silenced

Guns I hate
1.SCAR-H 2.FAMAS

Thats about it

Dude lol I love the guns that you hate biggrin  

Treythebest_11

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:14 pm
Actually, the person who made the choices left two guns out, and probably didn't know something about a different assault rifle.

1. The L86 LSW is actually an Assault Rifle.
2. The Aug H-BAR is actually an Assault Rifle.
3. The FAL is actually a fully automatic gun, and the design was taken by the Saiga Shotgun used by the Russians.

But to be more direct, my favorite AR is the ACR. Rapes the s**t out of... well everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 pm
ElementPro
Actually, the person who made the choices left two guns out, and probably didn't know something about a different assault rifle.

3. The FAL is actually a fully automatic gun, and the design was taken by the Saiga Shotgun used by the Russians.

But to be more direct, my favorite AR is the ACR. Rapes the s**t out of... well everyone.

I think the acr isnt as good as it is in real its actully based for how u feel in it. I seen the acr made like a famas and the power of the acr. It can be better.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 am
Exotic Player
ElementPro

I think the acr isnt as good as it is in real its actully based for how u feel in it. I seen the acr made like a famas and the power of the acr. It can be better.

If you actually look at the in-game stats, The FAMAS is a Hybrid of the ACR and M4A1. It has the Accuracy of an ACR but with even better firepower than the M4A1. Sadly, it's a 3 shot burst which pushes it to the bottom of the list in terms of efficiency. And yet amazingly, it has the same exact damage as both of the other Assualt Rifles.

But in real life, the M4A1, ACR and FAMAS are all much stronger than in this game. IW made it their duty to make sure every gun has a flaw so no one gun out-guns the rest.

And yes, pun intended.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 am
my favorite is SCAR-H  

Bjin

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff